Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
lol I mean if you stay on twitter that's starting to be the only big groups left so. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Gork

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Still really funny to me he took Twitter’s biggest asset, it’s name that entered common vernacular to the point it even became a verb, and dumpstered it for loving X and absolutely no one outside of his insane nerd and right wing base uses it. The greatest of business minds, just stupendous

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Still really funny to me he took Twitter’s biggest asset, it’s name that entered common vernacular to the point it even became a verb, and dumpstered it for loving X and absolutely no one outside of his insane nerd and right wing base uses it. The greatest of business minds, just stupendous

Not even him uses it

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1738829820241367325

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Glumwheels posted:

Lmao a long list of things that will never ever happen

he's used to being disappointed by musk's creations so this checks out

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I had to look

weird seeing libertarians disregard contract law

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ben shapino posted:

when u yacc but she still grokkin

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I guess the bloody crib didn't do the trick. or he's replying that way but won't change anything. many possibilities

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

https://twitter.com/dril/status/841892608788041732?lang=fi

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

x marks the spot for treasure, it’s actually a genius move

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

disrespectful to misspell someones name in funny ways

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

sure glad that dude didn't say gently caress pastafarians

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
The most important people in his life are exes

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

I remember Ryan Dawson being one of the first (if not **the** first) 9/11 truthers on the internet 20 years ago. If Elon unbanned him then Twitter/X is an unredeemable shithole at this point.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

The most important people in his life are exes

He's dreaming of his white ex-ma's

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Nenonen posted:

lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Nenonen posted:

:elon:

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Entorwellian posted:

I remember Ryan Dawson being one of the first (if not **the** first) 9/11 truthers on the internet 20 years ago. If Elon unbanned him then Twitter/X is an unredeemable shithole at this point.

I think he got run off of Patreon for being extremely racist. I remember him having a few hundred followers when he was trying to disrupt BLM rallies in Osaka before leaving Japan. I don’t know what’s happened to him but he’s got a lot of loving followers sadly.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Nenonen posted:

glory to you

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nenonen posted:

lol

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

i love how that signboard looks like a shadow curse taking hold

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

on the first day of christmas elon gave to me
a sick own for-the-win-ly

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
FIVE. BATTERY. FIRES (ba dum dum dum)

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Four cracked control arms!

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Three gifted horses

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Gronk

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
Two million recalls

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

one hot dog

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
11 children planning patricide

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Rudeboy Detective posted:

grok and ball torture

It's Christmas' eve bro.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

twellllve N-D-As

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring Techno Mechanicus Musk.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
What do you think Elon does for Christmas? Does he invite all the ex's and kids he never sees over? Is his tree shaped like a rocket?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Desert Bus posted:

What do you think Elon does for Christmas? Does he invite all the ex's and kids he never sees over? Is his tree shaped like a rocket?

He will sit and be mad on X, the everything app. He could do literally anything at all with his unimaginable wealth, have the perfect dream Christmas day, but he’s gonna be at the level of some incel Nazi on 4chan or Freep poster whose estranged from their family and be miserable

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Desert Bus posted:

Diablo 4

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Last year elon tore out a bunch of servers for no reason. I wonder how he'll top it this year.

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

Dongicus posted:

It's Christmas' eve bro.

yeah this is what you're supposed to do under the mistletoe

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
i'd like to take this opportunity to thank elon musk for being born so all of our sins can be forgiven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Desert Bus posted:

Ketamine