Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lol as a musician I find this terrifying.

The hell happened there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Tried to break a chord and accidentally followed through.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Shageletic posted:

Lol as a musician I find this terrifying.

The hell happened there.

The foldable X-shaped keyboard stand folded, probably the screws weren't tight.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
If I had a $3000 dollar synth I don't think I would cheap out on the stand.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

He played a chord that didn't please the Lord

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

He played a chord that didn't please the Lord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
I live in a city that has tons of bicycle lanes so like the scooters and bikes are great. I get why people are angry that cyclists just blow through red lights though... I wish they wouldn't do that.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Set the synth to ‘Jericho’.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Grem posted:

I once believed people threw scooters into rivers to be jerks then I saw a woman in an electric wheelchair unable to use a crosswalk because a scooter was in the way. Since then I've thrown a total of 3 scooters in rivers.

:blessed:

Thank you for your service.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Please don't throw scooters into rivers. It's bad for the environment.

Responsibly dispose of them in dumpsters.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Literally A Person posted:

If I had a $3000 dollar synth I don't think I would cheap out on the stand.

i have a $2000 synth and for a keyboard stand i just use a large boulder.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
A boulder would have simply been rolled aside during that service

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

flubber nuts posted:

Interesting, what size of large boulder did you go with?

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

Captain Hygiene posted:

Interesting, what size of large boulder did you go with?

I hear you can find ones the size of a small boulder just sitting on the highway!

Retarted Pimple
Jun 2, 2002

flubber nuts posted:

Rockin

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Nenonen posted:

The foldable X-shaped keyboard stand folded, probably the screws weren't tight.

Surprising though because it's a double-X stand, which are usually pretty robust and usually have some sort of cotter pin assembly in there instead of just a thumbscrew to prevent exactly this sort of thing.

Also that red keyboard looks like a Nord Stage, which is more like a $7,000 keyboard. never mind its an Electro which is closer to 3k, yeah.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Who would spend their money on a golf cart when they make these?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://packaged-media.redd.it/2eou...65db02668ee#t=0

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 07:44 on Dec 25, 2023

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Man I'm already livid when my Kindle decides to randomly reboot or update while I'm trying to read. I'd be loving nuclear over my car deciding it hosed up an update and now I gotta walk.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Man I'm already livid when my Kindle decides to randomly reboot or update while I'm trying to read. I'd be loving nuclear over my car deciding it hosed up an update and now I gotta walk.

Boomers: Laughing that driving a standard is an anti-theft measure against Millennials.
Millennials: Hold my kiwi lime hard cider.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font
Some merry christmas schad;
It's summer down here so we having xmas out back of my sisters house and the kids were playing with pavement chalk. My 3y/o niece decided to lick the stick of chalk, did not like the taste at all so she tried to wipe the chalk off her tongue with her hands which were also covered in chalk.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Sanda Clause.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Wherein a lesson is learned

https://i.imgur.com/rJzXmg6.mp4

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Wild swings vs aiming for the weak point.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

credburn posted:

I live in a city that has tons of bicycle lanes so like the scooters and bikes are great. I get why people are angry that cyclists just blow through red lights though... I wish they wouldn't do that.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

Mister Speaker posted:

Surprising though because it's a double-X stand, which are usually pretty robust and usually have some sort of cotter pin assembly in there instead of just a thumbscrew to prevent exactly this sort of thing.

Also that red keyboard looks like a Nord Stage, which is more like a $7,000 keyboard. never mind its an Electro which is closer to 3k, yeah.

Not to be a nerd but it's an Electro 3 which should be under a grand these days. Mine was anyway.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Then you don't get to complain when you get hit by the traffic that has right of way :shrug:

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
All the times I've been hit or nearly hit by a car while riding my bike I've had the right of way

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Grem posted:

I once believed people threw scooters into rivers to be jerks then I saw a woman in an electric wheelchair unable to use a crosswalk because a scooter was in the way. Since then I've thrown a total of 3 scooters in rivers.

:lmao:

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Mauser posted:

All the times I've been hit or nearly hit by a car while riding my bike I've had the right of way

Are you sure about that? Because you led with blowing through stoplights, so I'm thinking you may be overestimating your knowledge level

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I desperately want better bike infrastructure where I am because the current cycle of violence is that all the drivers try to run over cyclists if they go on the road, and then the cyclists instead go on the sidewalk and then try to run over pedestrians. I just wanna walk to work without someone jamming a wheel up my spine.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Mauser posted:

Yup, same

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Let's do cyclists v motorists on Christmas day, hell yeah!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Atticus_1354 posted:

Are you sure about that? Because you led with blowing through stoplights, so I'm thinking you may be overestimating your knowledge level

I’ll never get why some cyclists tempt fate like that. Like, do you really think you & your 40 pound bike are gonna walk away from a hit by a 1-2 ton vehicle? Good way to turn your 2 fun wheels into 4 permanent ones, or worse.

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

ilmucche posted:

I think we can all come together and accept that the "vehicular cycling" concept (where a cyclist is supposed to act like a car on the road) is a top contender for one of the more insane things to have originated in the US.

John Forester was a weird dude.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

What kind of car would Jesus drive?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

ilmucche posted:

Yeah what the hell is wrong with you people avoid your families in the less-contentious Israel-Palestine thread

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

quote:

I'm here for it!

Raygereio posted:

I think we can all come together and accept that the "vehicular cycling" concept (where a cyclist is supposed to act like a car on the road) is a top contender for one of the more insane things to have originated in the US.

John Forester was a weird dude.

I'm actually a huge fan of cycling in primary position at junctions and roundabouts. Drivers get a bit mad sometimes but you don't get hit by cars that know you're there. In general.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I'm honestly surprised more cyclists don't get hurt where I live in a relatively small beach town because I see drivers all the time drifting into bike lanes while on their phones and, for whatever reason, bike riders also tend to cheat towards the outside street side of their lane; so much so that I can only assume that's a bike safety guideline but I dunno. I don't notice a ton of bicyclists being assholes, tbh, but between the old people who can't stay in a straight lane anyway, even though they're trying, and the aforementioned texters routinely slow sliding into cyclist's lanes, it's a real wonder how more people don't get hit.

Put the motherfucking phone down already. Doing that poo poo legit makes motorists drive like they're drunk. Except at least drunks are attempting to pay attention and half the time I'd prefer they were at .07 or whatever instead of checking their messages or whatever the gently caress they're looking at that can't be delayed. At least wait for a red light so at least you're stopped and the rest of us can honk you out of it.

Drives me nuts, so to speak.

It's really not that hard to ignore your phone while your car is moving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

FreudianSlippers posted:

What kind of car would Jesus drive?

The Bible says a Honda; see John 12:49, "For I did not speak of my own accord"