Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

mags posted:

Hamas should let all their remaining hostages walk home

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

30.5 Days posted:

https://twitter.com/EyesOnSouth1/status/1738945173218824676?s=20

lmao the us unloads a rack of interceptors into their ally trying to take down a radio shack drone

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

apatheticman posted:

Oof that's gonna be a DTI from me dawg

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

mags posted:

Hamas should let all their remaining hostages walk home

read this as "work from home"

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

baby jesus has an expression like "Yeah, I know this is bullshit. Don't get my superpowers until you wean me. Sorry."

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

saw this on ig

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

TrekBek posted:

moms loving LOVE ansarallah. my mom was completely won over by how "nice and polite" their spokesman sounded in a clip on MSNBC and now she asks for updates on how her "boys" are doing.

Moms and Ansarallah ftw

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

houthipilled moms

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Centrist Committee posted:

i want to read the investigative report on just how the us hosed this up so badly. were the handsome generals just telling the coalition to go out there and get their boats sanked?

I said this earlier, I truly believe the US announced this without consulting anyone. And now they're trying to get the countries they announced were joining the coalition to actually contribute. None of them want to, beyond token gestures. In the case of Spain and France not even that.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

UK finna make me act up

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Oh neat, they're all horrible

:smith: yeah, I should've read the rest of the interview before believing the redemption arc.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

is this supposed to be anti-israel? i honestly cant tell

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Ringo Roadagain posted:

the full article is insane because they still want to destroy Gaza

https://www.timesofisrael.com/we-will-never-forgive-freed-hostages-describe-intense-fear-in-gaza-captivity/

While describing scenes of friendly interaction, Agam stressed that “I don’t want anyone to think we had it good there, that they’re good there, that we saw humanity there. We’re telling these stories, about the things that were slightly normal in an abnormal situation, because that’s what kept us just a bit sane.”

She added that before the attack, “We believed that there are no bad people — only people who have it bad. But there are bad people.”

Agam described one incident in which the family was staying at a school where “a nice woman welcomed us and offered us water and arranged a place for us to sleep,” and “I turned to my mother and said ‘There are good people in the world.'”

“And five minutes later, they shot a barrage of rockets from the school [into Israel] and everyone was shouting ‘Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar’ and I told her, ‘Forget what I said, they’re all the same.'”

“We will never forgive and we will never show any kind of empathy towards these people,” Agam said. “If we previously believed that there was a chance for peace, we’ve lost all faith in these people, especially after we were there and among the population.”

cursed

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

I think it’s more anti-Christian/christmas, in that the holiday messaging is really discordant with the active genocide. that the context it was originally shared in, anyway

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

jesus is wearing a keffiyeh, the palestinian flag is where the INRI sign normally is, the nails are israeli flags, and the people putting the cross up, helping to crucify jesus, are us uk etc soldiers. i do not think its very subtle lol.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
The cross should be labelled "DEBT"

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

Pretty clearly pro-palestine as it shows the west crucifying Palestine, which is a very rude thing to do on the birthday of Jesus, the most famous and beloved Palestinian of all time.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
This might be me being a baby back bitch, but imagery of Jews killing Jesus seems a little fraught.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i hope hamas and the idf can have a christmas day ceasefire :)

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

1stGear posted:

This might be me being a baby back bitch, but imagery of Jews killing Jesus seems a little fraught.

But it's all Christian nations raising the cross? Israel is the nails they are using. Pretty accurate imo.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

30.5 Days posted:

https://twitter.com/EyesOnSouth1/status/1738945173218824676?s=20

lmao the us unloads a rack of interceptors into their ally trying to take down a radio shack drone

I wonder what the anti-air stocks of the American armada in the Red Sea are. If they're shooting one missile per drone or rocket, then they'd have used 20-25% of available weapons so far if I have the numbers right.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

lobster shirt posted:

jesus is wearing a keffiyeh, the palestinian flag is where the INRI sign normally is, the nails are israeli flags, and the people putting the cross up, helping to crucify jesus, are us uk etc soldiers. i do not think its very subtle lol.

ok smart guy what do the hot butts symbolize?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

https://twitter.com/israelipm/status/1738968588424278076?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

https://twitter.com/israelipm/status/1738968591683276959?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

God shut up

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

okay I don't want to go too far l about that but lmao at "we know this holiday celebrates peace but gently caress that were gonna kill em all anyway"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

I pray that God gives Netanyahu prostate cancer.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

lol what a little bitch

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hes going to bomb bethlahem

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Weka posted:

ok smart guy what do the hot butts symbolize?

its important to be even handed/fair to both sides and show the enemy troops as having fat fuckable dumpers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
netinyahu cnc red alert rear end pip video showing up to issue vague threats while he advances his tanks on the hospital

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Al! posted:

hes going to bomb bethlahem

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

I wish he gets everything he deserves, and more.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Wait so why are the guys crucifying Palestinian Jesus wearing blue jumpsuits and the helmets from
1987 comedy classic Spaceballs?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lmaoooooooooo

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Israel sucks a massive amount of poo poo.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
good news!

https://twitter.com/crulge/status/1739046111166202310

eve fartlow declared herself a lawful combatant in the war against Hamas and the people of Palestine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

It is shocking how many complete normies I know that have been fully radicalised against Israel over the past couple months. The Great Satan is gonna lose.

my mom's turned from a diehard libshit in 2016 to a more or less open leftist nowadays and after i explained why october 7th happened her feeling on palestine is 'it's awful that israel's forcing these people to resort to such measures' which i'll call a win