Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Animal-Mother posted:

Leon Theremin getting kidnapped by the KGB in broad daylight in New York, getting taken to the USSR, and getting forced to invent surveillance devices, such as The Thing, a bug that sat in some American ambassador's office for years, undetected.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_(listening_device)

https://idlewords.com/talks/our_comrade_the_electron.htm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

"I promised Lenin." :black101: :unsmith:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

https://twitter.com/trtworld/status/1396574154619506688

quote:

US Vice President Kamala Harris wiped her hand on her trousers after shaking hands with South Korean President Moon Jae-in at a press conference on Friday, sparking backlash on social media

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

this is dumb as hell even if it is Kamala.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
he stink palmed her

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Milo and POTUS posted:

How are even the c tier republicans so much funnier than the dems how

they get workshopped and committed until the only thing left is a dude saying "gently caress" out loud and a big dude in a hoodie

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

this is dumb as hell even if it is Kamala.

big fan of the ipod xylophone commercial soundtrack tho, makes me feel very happy to buy a product

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lib and let die posted:

it's billed as "china before communism" so i assume its politics are cancerous

china before communism as presented by a cult founded in the 90s

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Genderswapped student Clinton vs trump debate that still made trump look better

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Al Giordano

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I'm not a witch

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
I guess I just remembered that Larry David's tv show ex wife's real life husband is running for president because I had some weirdos at the park try to flag me down while I was riding my bike and they had a big Kennedy '24 banner for their table.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

eve fartlow barred from witnessing the Johnny depp-amber heard trial for her disruptions

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Animal-Mother posted:

He was a child soldier. Posting is child's play to him. Child's... war?

He also played synth on a bunch of 90s house music tracks including a remix of Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy"

The dude has lived more of a life than a hundred of his beltway colleagues

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

TeenageArchipelago posted:

He also may or may not have changed how his last name was pronounced to be more marketable

But he definitely totally just went on a weekend trip to talk to political leadership in Somaliland, which he wrote about in the NYT. Not CIA at all

they sent some low level staffer or something to Malta to ask random people on the street how in the hell to pronounce Buttigieg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmHHnU2D3lg

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

The Maltese Failson

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Ruffian Price posted:

The Maltese Failson

lol nice

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Ruffian Price posted:

The Maltese Failson

New topic title

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Ruffian Price posted:

The Maltese Failson

lmao

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

they sent some low level staffer or something to Malta to ask random people on the street how in the hell to pronounce Buttigieg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmHHnU2D3lg

owner of chickens

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Cerebral Bore posted:

china before communism as presented by a cult founded in the 90s

They literally believe that if you get rid of the communist party, people will fly around on clouds like sun loving wukong

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

ikanreed posted:

They literally believe that if you get rid of the communist party, people will fly around on clouds like sun loving wukong
okay maybe I've been thinking about this capitalism thing all wrong

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

ikanreed posted:

tbf that would be pretty cool

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Two awful tastes that taste even more awful together!

https://twitter.com/HitFactoryPod/status/1738664553439961227?s=20

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Ruffian Price posted:

The Maltese Failson

:holymoley:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

That's why her parents picked Eve huh

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/1485815477406420995

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Jim Webb implying that killing in Vietnam would make him a good president during the 2016 dem debates.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Animal-Mother posted:

The drawer full of old school real Sudafed

the candy drawer

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

silicone thrills posted:

Jim Webb implying that killing in Vietnam would make him a good president during the 2016 dem debates.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Private Cumshoe posted:

I'm not a witch

I'm not on Risperdal

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

silicone thrills posted:

Given the office as is, he was right

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Dick Cheney shooting a man in the face, who then apologized

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Brits being such thought leaders in antivaxxing that all the antivaxxer Americans started using the British English term "the jab" without knowing why

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

ikanreed posted:

Dick Cheney shooting a man in the face, who then apologized

the conspiracy theory that it was actually dick cheney's girlfriend who shot cheney's friend

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
finally got around to watching alien:covenant and was reminded by the end credits that jussie smollet exists. I wonder how he's doing now?

quote:

On December 1, 2023, Smollett's appeal was denied by the Illinois Appellate Court in a 2-1 decision, and Smollett will be required to complete his 150 day sentence.

lol

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Precious wasted Chicago police resources

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

shackleford posted:

the conspiracy theory that it was actually dick cheney's girlfriend who shot cheney's friend

the timeline makes perfect sense :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Javid posted:

finally got around to watching alien:covenant and was reminded by the end credits that jussie smollet exists. I wonder how he's doing now?

lol

Man that saga was so hard to even try to follow I eventually just gave up because his story didn’t make any sense at all but neither did the cops and it just turned into an annoying culture war battle