Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Otz has been doing a all killers beginners tip series and man, so many games with cheaters or people killing themself on first down that it's ruined the whole thing and he has been extremely checked out on stream in a way he never got even in streaks usually. What a bummer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Otz has been doing a all killers beginners tip series and man, so many games with cheaters or people killing themself on first down that it's ruined the whole thing and he has been extremely checked out on stream in a way he never got even in streaks usually. What a bummer.

That's really sad, drat. That would have been some really good videos if things had turned out right

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

Honestly he should organize some kind of protest. He's got enough pull that if he could get a non-insignificant chunk of the userbase to say "gently caress you" to the next DLC release or whatever then BHVR would presumably take notice. Even just "fix the anti-cheat" is a not-unreasonable demand.

Mr. Locke
Jul 28, 2010

Tiny Myers posted:

Honestly he should organize some kind of protest. He's got enough pull that if he could get a non-insignificant chunk of the userbase to say "gently caress you" to the next DLC release or whatever then BHVR would presumably take notice. Even just "fix the anti-cheat" is a not-unreasonable demand.

Unfortunately, a pretty strong constant is that gamers suck at financial-based protest. This will hurt day 1 sales but almost certainly trail off every day past that as more and more folks give in. All this would do is get BHVR to kill his Mist Whisperer status for minimal gain. Especially if next killer or set of perks wind up meta or come from a major license. Can you imagine the futility of trying to run this protest on the patch that brings in Jason or the Predator or a perk on par with launch Made for This or Circle of Healing?

Like, your most visible and loved streamer being visibly frustrated with the terrible state of your game should be incentive enough to fix your poo poo- people see this and even if your numbers are still going up, they're defiantly not going up the way they could be if the guys who are the face of playing your game looked they were having a great time doing it. You're not losing invested players at a high rate, but you are losing out on new faces and folks who've walked away- I know I'm not playing right now outside pre-made groups because poo poo's loving terrible every time I check to see how folks are doing.

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

Mr. Locke posted:

Unfortunately, a pretty strong constant is that gamers suck at financial-based protest. This will hurt day 1 sales but almost certainly trail off every day past that as more and more folks give in. All this would do is get BHVR to kill his Mist Whisperer status for minimal gain. Especially if next killer or set of perks wind up meta or come from a major license. Can you imagine the futility of trying to run this protest on the patch that brings in Jason or the Predator or a perk on par with launch Made for This or Circle of Healing?

Like, your most visible and loved streamer being visibly frustrated with the terrible state of your game should be incentive enough to fix your poo poo- people see this and even if your numbers are still going up, they're defiantly not going up the way they could be if the guys who are the face of playing your game looked they were having a great time doing it. You're not losing invested players at a high rate, but you are losing out on new faces and folks who've walked away- I know I'm not playing right now outside pre-made groups because poo poo's loving terrible every time I check to see how folks are doing.

Yeah, you raise a lot of good points. :sigh: BHVR is very much in a "too big to fail" kind of situation where they're left fairly unchecked because the competitors are nowhere near their size + amount of acquired IPs, which leaves them uniquely able to ignore massive gameplay flaws that would be nails in coffins for other games, like tunneling still being extremely possible and difficult for players of most skill levels to counter meaningfully (for loving years now).

I've barely been touching killer because the frequency of lovely matches is just too much. Even when you don't have rear end in a top hat sweatlords you get people giving up on 1st hook and ruining it for the rest of them. Makes me feel like poo poo if I just keep killing like regularstyle, even if I know there's no obligation and killers gotta kill etc, so I usually end up just kind of playing house with the rest of their team for 20 minutes.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
The problem is the business model of 4 new killers a year is becoming unsustainable. They have to keep pushing them out when really what we need is a 6 month time period with no new content and a massive rebalancing of perks, killers, etc.

And from there announce new killers and survivors will only have 1 new perk. Let's be honest, that's pretty much how it is now - just throw away the garbage perks and work on tightening things up a bit.

But they can't do that, they have to keep pushing the content out and it's getting far too unweildy

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

Medullah posted:

The problem is the business model of 4 new killers a year is becoming unsustainable. They have to keep pushing them out when really what we need is a 6 month time period with no new content and a massive rebalancing of perks, killers, etc.

And from there announce new killers and survivors will only have 1 new perk. Let's be honest, that's pretty much how it is now - just throw away the garbage perks and work on tightening things up a bit.

But they can't do that, they have to keep pushing the content out and it's getting far too unweildy

Yeah, I feel like they're running out of ideas and a ton of new perks are just "(insert perk) but better/worse" or just so situational you don't get much out of them, especially on survivor side (who uses the Teamwork perks from Thalita/Renato? Do you ever see ANYONE not playing those characters using them? What about any of Jonah's perks that aren't Exponential? Gabriel's?). It feels like every survivor perk release is either worthless or rolling the dice on some incredibly irritating perk that will make a killer's life hell for 3 months.

(Except Ripley. All of those are really fun and balanced tbh. Lucky Star is really silly and fun especially with Inner Healing. Chemical Trap is so silly that I hoot and holler and nod furiously on killer every time someone's actually using it.)

Reducing it to 1 perk would be kind of like that advice where, after someone is done writing a thing, you force them to cut out like 20% of it just to really make them re-evaluate what's essential - start with those 3 perk ideas, cut out the two that are inferior, then tighten it up into one really, really good perk that's well balanced and actually adds to the game.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

I'm so tired of being teabagged. I don't understand why people do it, and at this point I would give up multiple perk slots to stop it from happening.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I had a game yesterday where I 8 hooked them, then stopped hooking. I'd chase and down, but I'd juggle until they broke free and wander off to find somebody else. I even carried one of them to the exit gate at the end. One of them still teabagged me.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

rydiafan posted:

I had a game yesterday where I 8 hooked them, then stopped hooking. I'd chase and down, but I'd juggle until they broke free and wander off to find somebody else. I even carried one of them to the exit gate at the end. One of them still teabagged me.

Like one squat or was it like teabagging teabagging. I know some survivors do a squat as a thank you, I find nodding to be less confusing.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

It was full teabagging. Must have been a SWF, because one of the other survivors, to their credit, said they were going to give them a talking to.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Relyssa posted:

I'm so tired of being teabagged. I don't understand why people do it, and at this point I would give up multiple perk slots to stop it from happening.
Sometimes (okay most times) it’s to just troll, but players who are good at chases will do it to either encourage you to chase them OR to encourage you to extend a chase when you really should consider applying pressure elsewhere

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

I figure they're just working heel

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Pants Donkey posted:

Sometimes (okay most times) it’s to just troll, but players who are good at chases will do it to either encourage you to chase them OR to encourage you to extend a chase when you really should consider applying pressure elsewhere

This is mostly referring to when they wait at the exit gates and furiously teabag. I tend to ignore the ones who just want me to chase them.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Relyssa posted:

This is mostly referring to when they wait at the exit gates and furiously teabag. I tend to ignore the ones who just want me to chase them.
Oh if the gate opens and I know they’re there then I run around farming bloodpoints. Kicking pallets/walls, using my power, doing any event stuff if it’s live.

If they wanna waste time then they can go right ahead.

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

I agree with you, Relyssa. It's not really about the image of someone hitting CTRL or whatever. And yeah, I can just idle in the basement and read an article on my other monitor until EGC runs out. But it's the knowledge that someone holds you with such contempt and mockery when you're just trying to have fun in a video game. Also yeah, it often enough happens when you're being nice, or perhaps even because you're being nice: they're too busy up their own rear end so they think "killer isn't killing us" must be "killer is an idiot baby with no eyeballs trying to ruin my fun, what an idiot, ggez".

And if you don't believe it's contempt and mockery, or think I'm being unkind or hyperbolic, watch more Twitch streamers for an insight into the minds of these people. I've seen a lot, from a lot of different people at various levels of popularity, that fits this description - killers very obviously being nice or playing around and the survivor instantly leaps to the most unkind interpretation.

Of course some people do it a little bit here and there to be silly, or to express thanks, but we're all smart enough here to know the difference. The sitting in the gate teabagging for a full minute or whatever? It's just an utter disregard for you and your time and humanity. It's deeply demoralizing after a certain point. I know survivors complain about being slugged and humped or whatever, and I find that irritating too, but it's not nearly as common, and typically happens because you pulled one over on a killer well enough to piss them off. Meanwhile, survivors teabag way more if you did badly - I see my team teabag the most when we're against visibly baby killers who are whiffing and struggling to understand mechanics.

Getting BMed as a survivor comes with the satisfaction of having bruised someone's ego. Getting BMed as a killer is just a bunch of people, often better at the video game than you, trying to rub your nose in failure as long and as hard as the game will allow them to.

Tiny Myers fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Dec 25, 2023

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

I tell ya guys, I played a couple of matches a few weeks ago with my SWF group and a couple killer matches after that but other than that I haven't played it at all and it's been nice and refreshing. DBD has just gotten so stale.

We should set up some custom matches with people interested. Nothing competitive, no sweating, just people having fun.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Weird question but how long did it take ya'll playing survivor to stop having that anxious feeling when you're being chased or like 10% away from finishing a gen. I know I can't be the only one. I mostly play killer (I have like 350 hours and prob 320 of it is killer, if not more) and yet anytime I play survivor I feel legitimately anxious when doing stuff lmao. Idk why... Prob cuz I'm not very good at looping

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Weird question but how long did it take ya'll playing survivor to stop having that anxious feeling when you're being chased or like 10% away from finishing a gen. I know I can't be the only one. I mostly play killer (I have like 350 hours and prob 320 of it is killer, if not more) and yet anytime I play survivor I feel legitimately anxious when doing stuff lmao. Idk why... Prob cuz I'm not very good at looping

I'm at about 2000 hours, probably roughly half and half survivor/killer. I'd say it wasn't really a particular amount of hours that did it for me. You know when you're trying something new for the first time and you're really anxious because you don't know what you're doing, but then by the 3rd or 4th time you do it it's like, oh yeah, I've done this, it's no big deal? Survivor's sort of the same thing, really, it's just that it's hard to develop that confidence because the game changes SO much (the killers, their perks, the map, the map's randomization, your teammates...) that you're unlikely to have the exact same situation play out repeatedly so you can develop confidence around it.

What you really need is to practice in customs with a friend who knows a bit about killer. I recommend trying with a 110% killer first, learning to loop them around short loops and do back and forths and mindgames where you watch their red stain, and then once you're really comfortable with that, move onto 115% and trying to dodge and bait out certain powers (e.g. Nemesis). This is what really started to give me confidence in DBD as a survivor. You're practicing over and over (remember what I said in the prior paragraph) in a controlled situation. The same killer, the same loop, the same map. No risk of teammates crumpling if you flub the chase. Infinite time to practice.

By doing this, especially with a buddy who's laughing with you on mic, you're beating the fear out of your little monkey brain that feels out of control of the situation that's happening to you, building an internal sense of calm so that you can think rationally in the moment. You're also learning to recognize that the killer is another human being, just like you, who is just as fallible and capable of making mistakes. It's not like you REALLY believe it's Michael Myers incarnate coming to get you, but when the game is blaring a heartbeat sound effect and you're being chased defenselessly into a dark room, it can be hard to remember "oh ok, this is just another guy in a PVP game, I just need to think about this logically and psych him out around this pallet for long enough that my idiot team can pump those gens out".

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Tiny Myers posted:

I agree with you, Relyssa. It's not really about the image of someone hitting CTRL or whatever. And yeah, I can just idle in the basement and read an article on my other monitor until EGC runs out. But it's the knowledge that someone holds you with such contempt and mockery when you're just trying to have fun in a video game. Also yeah, it often enough happens when you're being nice, or perhaps even because you're being nice: they're too busy up their own rear end so they think "killer isn't killing us" must be "killer is an idiot baby with no eyeballs trying to ruin my fun, what an idiot, ggez".

And if you don't believe it's contempt and mockery, or think I'm being unkind or hyperbolic, watch more Twitch streamers for an insight into the minds of these people. I've seen a lot, from a lot of different people at various levels of popularity, that fits this description - killers very obviously being nice or playing around and the survivor instantly leaps to the most unkind interpretation.

Yeah, this is the same in basically any online space; if there is an innocuous thing that can be used to be contemptuous, people will use it for that. You see this a lot in the Marvel Snap community with a subset of people questioning why Kamala Khan, the sweetest cinnamon roll character in the entire Marvel universe, giving a thumbs up and winking at you is equivalent to a war crime while everyone else knows goddamn well why.

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

Nikumatic posted:

Yeah, this is the same in basically any online space; if there is an innocuous thing that can be used to be contemptuous, people will use it for that. You see this a lot in the Marvel Snap community with a subset of people questioning why Kamala Khan, the sweetest cinnamon roll character in the entire Marvel universe, giving a thumbs up and winking at you is equivalent to a war crime while everyone else knows goddamn well why.

Okay you can't just say that and not tell us why

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Tiny Myers posted:

This is one of the default emotes in the game and it's used as the equivalent of teabagging by users spamming it repeatedly, thereby taking a wholesome character performing a wholesome gesture and rendering it with as much sarcastic power as the internet is able. So you get new players or players who aren't terminally online using it sometimes to try to say "good game!" and everyone else using it to say "gently caress you and your entire ancestry you loser noob".

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I still panic and run to dead zones. Especially if they're using a no radius build. I get so loving paranoid.

I also dread that last little bit on a gen because I expect to hear the heartbeat any second. I greed gens like I do BLM casts in xiv

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Not so much gens but trying to open a gate when I *know* the killer probably has nothing better to do but run in my direction sets me on edge

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?

Tiny Myers posted:

Nikumatic posted:

This is one of the default emotes in the game and it's used as the equivalent of teabagging by users spamming it repeatedly, thereby taking a wholesome character performing a wholesome gesture and rendering it with as much sarcastic power as the internet is able. So you get new players or players who aren't terminally online using it sometimes to try to say "good game!" and everyone else using it to say "gently caress you and your entire ancestry you loser noob".

Hearthstone was a good study in how to be as obnoxious as possible to another person with 7 generic emotes and a 2 minute timer. Exact same thing happened with the emotes!

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Doomykins posted:

Hearthstone was a good study in how to be as obnoxious as possible to another person with 7 generic emotes and a 2 minute timer. Exact same thing happened with the emotes!

HS used to have a 'Sorry' emote. You can guess how that went and why it doesn't exist anymore.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Doomykins posted:

WELL MET

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

oh god no

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Relyssa posted:

HS used to have a 'Sorry' emote. You can guess how that went and why it doesn't exist anymore.

Clash of Clans is also a literal textbook example of how people can use seemingly harmless emotes (a laughing king) to BM their opponents.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Which is funny, because I play games that have an actual "flip someone off" emote, and I've mostly seen that one used in a playful or endearing way

Kwolok
Jan 4, 2022

GlyphGryph posted:

Which is funny, because I play games that have an actual "flip someone off" emote, and I've mostly seen that one used in a playful or endearing way

Sounds like its not a competitive game.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

what a humorous anecdote.
Wanna run a strong but off-meta Chucky build? Try my personal guideline for him: Two perks to produce "undetectable", one info perk, and one slowdown.
The slowdown is obvious: Survivors run a lot of endgame or gen progression perks right now, so ensuring you can prolong the Adren/Hope as long as you can is a good thing.
Info should also be obvious, Chucky is really mobile and can act on knowing where survivors are way faster, leading to constant pressure.
Chucky's got a drat good chase power that doesn't need help, a built in mindgame re: undetectable, and every killer uses slowdown well. This particular combo is my favorite, but you should experiment. This combo gets you frequent chase, pressure on new survivors, rewards hook spreading, and lets you use Hidey-Ho to midngame EVERYONE in addition to the one-on-one

The undetectable is where this really comes into play.
My current go-to is BBQ for info, Pain Res for regression, and Tinkerer/Dark Devotion for undetectable.

Chucky's power leaves behind these white footstep auras for survivors but crucially also leaves fake ones when you activate it. using undetectable perks lets you fake activating your power. Globally. So survivors distant form you see nothing (like they should) and close ones see your footsteps, but assume they're not real. This, combined with your tiny stature, lets you sneak up and ambush people like, say, Wraith, or double stealth addon Pig.

Some variations I've used include:
Pop/Surveillance/BBQ/Tinkerer: This was the first iteration, and then I noticed how much tinkerer value I got on small maps and decided to Whole Hog the stealth. (I'm a wraith main, what can I say?)
Pain Res/Floods/Furtive Chase/Rancor: This goes HARD on hooks, and has the drawback of bad Chucky maps (there aren't many but they exist)
Pop/Overcharge/Nowhere To Hide/Trail of Torment: For a full gen kick build for those confident in his basekit for downs

My usual addons include the purple anti-heal, and the green "scamper show auras" addon, to prevent stealthing. These builds are strong and mostly off-meta, IMO, which means they aren't a guaranteed win and are therefore actually loving fun. It's also literally always funny to hook the obsession with Dark Devotion and then grab someone off a nearby gen. Priceless.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

curiousTerminal posted:

Wanna run a strong but off-meta Chucky build? Try my personal guideline for him: Two perks to produce "undetectable", one info perk, and one slowdown.
The slowdown is obvious: Survivors run a lot of endgame or gen progression perks right now, so ensuring you can prolong the Adren/Hope as long as you can is a good thing.
Info should also be obvious, Chucky is really mobile and can act on knowing where survivors are way faster, leading to constant pressure.
Chucky's got a drat good chase power that doesn't need help, a built in mindgame re: undetectable, and every killer uses slowdown well. This particular combo is my favorite, but you should experiment. This combo gets you frequent chase, pressure on new survivors, rewards hook spreading, and lets you use Hidey-Ho to midngame EVERYONE in addition to the one-on-one

The undetectable is where this really comes into play.
My current go-to is BBQ for info, Pain Res for regression, and Tinkerer/Dark Devotion for undetectable.

Chucky's power leaves behind these white footstep auras for survivors but crucially also leaves fake ones when you activate it. using undetectable perks lets you fake activating your power. Globally. So survivors distant form you see nothing (like they should) and close ones see your footsteps, but assume they're not real. This, combined with your tiny stature, lets you sneak up and ambush people like, say, Wraith, or double stealth addon Pig.

Some variations I've used include:
Pop/Surveillance/BBQ/Tinkerer: This was the first iteration, and then I noticed how much tinkerer value I got on small maps and decided to Whole Hog the stealth. (I'm a wraith main, what can I say?)
Pain Res/Floods/Furtive Chase/Rancor: This goes HARD on hooks, and has the drawback of bad Chucky maps (there aren't many but they exist)
Pop/Overcharge/Nowhere To Hide/Trail of Torment: For a full gen kick build for those confident in his basekit for downs

My usual addons include the purple anti-heal, and the green "scamper show auras" addon, to prevent stealthing. These builds are strong and mostly off-meta, IMO, which means they aren't a guaranteed win and are therefore actually loving fun. It's also literally always funny to hook the obsession with Dark Devotion and then grab someone off a nearby gen. Priceless.

This sounds incredible and I need to try it out. I'm definitely guilty of being complacent when I know the killer is Chucky and assuming if the random footsteps aren't happening then I'm safe. ToT has the downside of telling everyone that you're using it, Tinkerer sounds hysterical though.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Relyssa posted:

This sounds incredible and I need to try it out. I'm definitely guilty of being complacent when I know the killer is Chucky and assuming if the random footsteps aren't happening then I'm safe. ToT has the downside of telling everyone that you're using it, Tinkerer sounds hysterical though.

I use Trail of Torment all the time, and I have a fairly high killer MMR I believe. Yeah, it highlights the generator yellow...but you know what else does? Blast Mine, Wiretap, Better Together, etc.

I often get a long lasting undetectable out of it. And if it does end, you know to go back to that generator.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Medullah posted:

I use Trail of Torment all the time, and I have a fairly high killer MMR I believe. Yeah, it highlights the generator yellow...but you know what else does? Blast Mine, Wiretap, Better Together, etc.

I often get a long lasting undetectable out of it. And if it does end, you know to go back to that generator.

There's people that actually run Better Together?

Jokes aside, that's a fair point.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Also, Deja Vu has become more common since its buff, and the red highlight of Deja Vu trumps the yellow highlight, so if you kick one of the three closest gens a Deja Vu user has no way of knowing it happened or to which gen.

I really think they should switch the color priority, so a Deja Vu user would see a yellow and two reds, but gently caress you I guess.

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

There's this documented effect where, when you're on a motorcycle, you instinctively lean towards where you are looking. Even if you're trying to steer out of the way of a car, if you're looking directly at it, you will lean towards it. Your body will go where you're looking.

Anyway after getting the killer run into me 40 times I no longer take Better Together

(This also works when you're playing Pinhead. Survivors will often subconsciously run your rear end into the box on accident because it's lit up.)

rydiafan posted:

Also, Deja Vu has become more common since its buff, and the red highlight of Deja Vu trumps the yellow highlight, so if you kick one of the three closest gens a Deja Vu user has no way of knowing it happened or to which gen.

I really think they should switch the color priority, so a Deja Vu user would see a yellow and two reds, but gently caress you I guess.
Visionary users stay winning

Tiny Myers fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Dec 27, 2023

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

Also Relyssa, you suggested Plot Twist for the 4th on my Visionary/Open-Handed/Kindred setup, but I think I've found something even funnier: Dramaturgy. Kind of addicted to getting random green items in the middle of the game, some of which are medkits.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

I like playing teabaggers when I'm playing strong chase killers with endgame perks. My personal favorite recently has been xeno. Addons are whatever you want (i usually take anti flame addons) and just the ol Blood Warden/No Way Out/Remember Me combo. I like adding Terminus to add to the endgame pressure. First, someone teabags you. You nodders tunnel them out. If others take protection hits, yaaay, now remember me and no way out get stacks. If one person is dead and at least one wounded when the last gen goes off, the rest will die.

And shoutout to that stealth chucky. I'd been trying to make work a ghetto stealth build with strobing light and silk pillow addons and monitor and abuse for cheeky moves but it never seemed to work out well. I switched monitor for trail of torment and haven't looked back. Slice and dice just works better as a chase tool than a surprise tool for me. I think one of the things that really clicked is that the hit hitbox happens before the animation even fully starts. I've gotten some real cheeky reverse sliding hits that hit a survivor on the other side of a doorway but the animation was of it hitting the doorway and bouncing like a missed hit.

Ever since they nerfed chuckys slice and dice angles i thought people would go back to xeno but I feel i see more demos than xenos. Xeno feels v oppressive in chase, mobility around map is great. Flamethrowers mean little. Meanwhile demos mobility can be messed with and the swipe is no tail. Happy to see it tbh, just surprising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Tiny Myers posted:

Also Relyssa, you suggested Plot Twist for the 4th on my Visionary/Open-Handed/Kindred setup, but I think I've found something even funnier: Dramaturgy. Kind of addicted to getting random green items in the middle of the game, some of which are medkits.

Dramaturgy is one of my all time favorite perks. I have a build dedicated to using it as much as possible and it owns.