Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

meth to israel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

who
is
this
for

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

deflecting all criticism of my abysmal performance at work with "tell that to Hamas"

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Rodney The Yam II
Mar 3, 2007

DTI DTA

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

needs updating with Ansarallah

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

It is spelled Death to Israel, Death to America.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

neutral milf hotel posted:

good news!

https://twitter.com/crulge/status/1739046111166202310

eve fartlow declared herself a lawful combatant in the war against Hamas and the people of Palestine

"There are no uninvolved"

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

honestly thought that pic was of conner o'malley at first

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

yellowcar posted:

lol

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

zetamind2000 posted:

who
is
this
for

it's for me. it's a direct challenge to expose the lies and hypocrisies of israel through the medium of lego

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

yellowcar posted:

lmao

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Horseshoe theory posted:

Where's Ansar Allah?! :mad:

they are too cool for some fail englishman

Spaced God posted:

None of the stores can be replenished at sea too, right?

just the VLS missiles, so they can reload the CIWS fwiw

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

May Hamas, Hezbollah, and the Houthis harness the power of Christmas and further cause the death of Israel

HHH DTI DTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM2WB0AyAjA

Anthony Balogna
Dec 19, 2023

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

“Ready To go to the war”

That is just cracking me up

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Birthright war tourism

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Al! posted:

It is spelled Death to Israel, Death to America.

lol, oh boy.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I pray that God gives Netanyahu prostate cancer.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Taking business class to an active warzone while complaining about how much psychological warfare happens to you everyday because you get called names is such a fartlow move.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Barry Foster posted:

Merry Christmas

Free Palestine

DTIDTA

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

good news!

eve fartlow declared herself a lawful combatant in the war against Hamas and the people of Palestine

drat iggy pop looks like poo poo

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

good news!

she looks so insane lmao

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

CLAM DOWN posted:

she looks so insane lmao

Resting Kubrick Stare

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Mr. Jones I'm afraid we're going to have to let you go for jerking it in the restroom.

Tell
That
To
Hamas

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao please let fartlow become a hostage

if god wills it

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao please let fartlow become a hostage

but she would get blown up the IDF

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

So is it looking like its true that people within the IDF helped Hamas carry out the attack on October 7? Like not because of incompetence, that much is obvious, but actual malicious attempt to help Hamas do as much damage as possible (they are heroes).

BigWeirdSashimi
Jul 10, 2019

I said come in! posted:

So is it looking like its true that people within the IDF helped Hamas carry out the attack on October 7? Like not because of incompetence, that much is obvious, but actual malicious attempt to help Hamas do as much damage as possible (they are heroes).

Where are you getting that idea from

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

good news!

I'm ready to go to the war

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

VoicesCanBe posted:

I'm ready to go to the war

#metoounlessurajew

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 20 days!)

the IDF was destroying everything to stop the October 7th incursion, which is a huge factor in hundreds of deaths at least.

it’s easy to forget after all the horrors, but on 10/7 they destroyed the entire Sderot police station just to get at one guy who escaped anyway.

saying that the IDF was maliciously assisting Al Aqsa Flood to make things worse is likudnik stab in the back talk. the IDF made October 7th worse because they’re a fascist cop army that doesn’t know what to do when the natives shoot back.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the IDF was destroying everything to stop the October 7th incursion, which is a huge factor in hundreds of deaths at least.

it’s easy to forget after all the horrors, but on 10/7 they destroyed the entire Sderot police station just to get at one guy who escaped anyway.

saying that the IDF was maliciously assisting Al Aqsa Flood to make things worse is likudnik stab in the back talk. the IDF made October 7th worse because they’re a fascist cop army that doesn’t know what to do when the natives shoot back.

I came across a video on YouTube that showed an IDF tank blowing up Israeli houses that might have combarants and hostages inside. Just went through the whole neighbourhood, lazily blowing up walls.

Huh. I thought. That's certainly one option.

There were no infantry and far as I could tell the tank was alone and unsupported. I have no idea when it was taken but I assume October-ish. No return fire shown. In isolation it looked like a crazy person with a tank going on a rampage to blow up private property.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

DancingShade posted:

I came across a video on YouTube that showed an IDF tank blowing up Israeli houses that might have combarants and hostages inside. Just went through the whole neighbourhood, lazily blowing up walls.

Huh. I thought. That's certainly one option.

There were no infantry and far as I could tell the tank was alone and unsupported. I have no idea when it was taken but I assume October-ish. No return fire shown. In isolation it looked like a crazy person with a tank going on a rampage to blow up private property.

The tankie idf

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

DancingShade posted:

In isolation it looked like a crazy person with a tank going on a rampage to blow up private property.

it was

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

hark
May 10, 2023

I'm sleep

DancingShade posted:

There were no infantry and far as I could tell the tank was alone and unsupported.

I haven't seen a single video of anyone fighting back against the IDFs bullshit, much less any videos specifically of "Hamas" fighting back.

Plenty of footage of Israel literally and figuratively bulldozing entire areas indiscriminately, though.

Weird!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

CLAM DOWN posted:

she looks so insane lmao

she looks like she just farted