Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes 1 50.00%
No 1 50.00%
Total: 2 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Was there as much admiration for his tweets prior to Escalator Day? I don't remember.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Nichael posted:

Was there as much admiration for his tweets prior to Escalator Day? I don't remember.

I'll keep drinking that garbage was 2012

Seems like he had a few other bangers before he got there

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/351120640180355072?lang=en

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

so good

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Nichael posted:

i think that was mostly retroactive but his tweets from before that were pretty good
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/351120640180355072?lang=en
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/440262092961357824?lang=en

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

https://x.com/realDonaldTrump/status/377947866641485824?s=20

An all-time banger.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I don't unironically like him and I don't think he's the funniest president ever (that's Clinton without a doubt)

but he has said what I think is the single funniest thing an american president has ever said, which is telling a seven year old that his belief in Santa is "marginal" for his age

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Buck Wildman posted:

I don't unironically like him and I don't think he's the funniest president ever (that's Clinton without a doubt)

but he has said what I think is the single funniest thing an american president has ever said, which is telling a seven year old that his belief in Santa is "marginal" for his age

he was right

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lol I just remembered trump taking kids on his trump plane & feeding them mcdonalds during the 2016 campaign.

eta: dems were irate but I can't remember why.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Willa Rogers posted:

lol I just remembered trump taking kids on his trump plane & feeding them mcdonalds during the 2016 campaign.

eta: dems were irate but I can't remember why.

its the only time he looks sincerely happy lol

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

maybe the mcdonalds thing didn't happen on the plane & I'm getting it mixed up with the fast-food banquet at the WH.

but it should've happened on the plane. :colbert:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Much like Jesus with the fishes and loaves, Trump fed the multitudes with McDonald's on at least like three separate occasions

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
right after he tweeted about how much hamburger the big strong athletes ate and then put in parenthesis (I paid) when talking about the hamburgers he paid for

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I agree

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

right after he tweeted about how much hamburger the big strong athletes ate and then put in parenthesis (I paid) when talking about the hamburgers he paid for

based

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I enjoy his descriptions of masculinity. you can tell he really likes those hunks

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
they are overwhelmed by his powers and always walk up to him in tears

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

maybe the mcdonalds thing didn't happen on the plane & I'm getting it mixed up with the fast-food banquet at the WH.

You might be thinking about the time at the Iowa State fair he was buying kids deep fried Twinkie’s and giving them helicopter rides.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Willa Rogers posted:

There was the time he flew his helicopter to some county fair and had the pilot take kids on rides while he walked around.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

spacetoaster posted:

There was the time he flew his helicopter to some county fair and had the pilot take kids on rides while he walked around.

thats cool

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
remembered when trump refused to go to a veterens day memorial for ww2 troops because it was raining lol

netizen
Jun 25, 2023
I love to reminisce about Trump. A great man.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

i freakin love donald trump

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

remembered when trump refused to go to a veterens day memorial for ww2 troops because it was raining lol

It was WW1 and is one of the best trump stories because that's the one where he literally says to a general "I don't get it, why would they go? There's nothing in it for them" which is 100% correct, but especially about ww1

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

spacetoaster posted:

Into the helicopter went William, 9; Sean, 6; Brendan, 5; and Henry, who just turned 3. Their mother went with them. Henry got scared just before takeoff and left the aircraft to be with his father. The other boys remained. William brought a GoPro camera to capture the experience; a clip later wound up on Facebook.

“Mr. Trump,” he said, aiming the camera at his benefactor.

“Yes,” Trump said, pulling on the lapels of his jacket.

“Are you Batman?” the boy asked.

“I am Batman,” Trump said.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lol yah, it was the copter ride I was thinking of.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

ClassActionFursuit posted:

It was WW1 and is one of the best trump stories because that's the one where he literally says to a general "I don't get it, why would they go? There's nothing in it for them" which is 100% correct, but especially about ww1

I think he said something similar about one of "his" generals dead troop sons lol straight to his face. Mattis i think

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

there was a vine video either by vic berger or in that style that i've been searching for for years of that lol. never been able to find it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Into the helicopter went William, 9; Sean, 6; Brendan, 5; and Henry, who just turned 3. Their mother went with them. Henry got scared just before takeoff and left the aircraft to be with his father. The other boys remained. William brought a GoPro camera to capture the experience; a clip later wound up on Facebook.

lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao how the gently caress did i never read this in the og trump thread????

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQsjBLPBB8M

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
look at what the bad trump thread has denied us with their trumo spam

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
look at how lightweight this coverage is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff9vcmPrhRU

he had already made the "and some I assume are good people" speech at this point

cnn is complicit

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

no poo poo lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

This is the prequel bad trump thread fwiw butthead, give it 8 years of emptyquoting and it will be identical. The only variable is which poster archetype you slot into. Im guessing for you, we're looking at a future buddykins.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

(Perjorative)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lmfao