Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
lol yeah we say y’all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
when it comes to the weird mixture of Deep South, yankee snowbirds, and Florida's own very specific type of scumbags with money, Tampa is essentially Ground Zero.

It really is underrated as a very weird city.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1739080160626782361?t=4O1UJvXSK42WCpLrllZ4_Q&s=19

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

GD_American posted:

when it comes to the weird mixture of Deep South, yankee snowbirds, and Florida's own very specific type of scumbags with money, Tampa is essentially Ground Zero.

i hear the city is overrun by feral chickens

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/JennaLaineESPN/status/1739091282780148003?t=nNJE_-2J8jg-e4tskrZlag&s=19

https://twitter.com/JennaLaineESPN/status/1739120325323833760?t=HsSEy-TnBj3ug_372InEHQ&s=19

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

GD_American posted:

They've got the Scientology mother ship right next door in Clearwater, so they were always going to be in the running for most disturbing places America.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

I don’t even begrudge the Bucs for winning with Baker. He’s a fun guy and I like seeing him succeed.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Going from Brady to Baker is some major whiplash.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

what a feeling, to like my qb

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

Going from Brady to Baker is some major whiplash.

It’s jarring how much hate a vitriol was directed at the Bucs because of Brady and now people are at least watching with interest or outright liking the team because of Baker.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Joey Freshwater posted:

It’s jarring how much hate a vitriol was directed at the Bucs because of Brady and now people are at least watching with interest or outright liking the team because of Baker.

nah

gently caress em all

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Joey Freshwater posted:

It’s jarring how much hate a vitriol was directed at the Bucs

It wasn't, at least to me. The man has beaten a lot of teams, possibly while cheating, I totally get the hate. Hell, I would have kept hating him if he hadn't come to my team. But it is refreshing to have us back to "plucky underdog" status now that we don't have Touchdown Tom as QB.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

Bucs fans on here leaned the gently caress into it and absolutely brought it on themselves.

The most annoying iteration of bucs posting since that one polish bucs fan would posts screeds defending Greg schiano.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i am considerably less worried about a playoff game against dallas or philly

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I love Tom and always will. Be mad if you want.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

kidcoelacanth posted:

what a feeling, to like my qb

first time in quite awhile for me, yea

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Edit: wrong thread

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
:hmmyes:

https://twitter.com/FatsDomino09/status/1739661210612814267

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
So the saints are the best of the worst.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

That's right mike!

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Wouldn't even put the Jags as a good team anymore

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://x.com/classicplaygirl/status/1739755311593132103?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Same.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
This throw and catch tho.

https://twitter.com/josh_queipo/status/1739883577720930378?t=XdUHxOsq82aRk1J7QUTD5w&s=19

Also, Winfield Jr is the DPoY.

https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/1740016037104337260?t=slKWD6CkMlGqfxVFY37OIA&s=19

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/ArtButSports/status/1740063375030472868?t=O7Xq2EsCH1g_1RDBCbdlFA&s=19

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Incredible

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

lol

Has Tlaw commented on that photo yet? I don't think he's ever going to have a worse photo than that

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Shinji2015 posted:

lol

Has Tlaw commented on that photo yet? I don't think he's ever going to have a worse photo than that

Maybe this one:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Considering he already looks like a Targaryen its ok for him to look like one of the inbred ones too.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Let's go Bucs babyyyyyyy Tom Brady Nomahhhhh Tampa's on a wicked hot streak bro gonna win this division

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I've done some Googling and discovered the Saints can't win the division even if they win this game because it would require the Bucs losing to the Panthers next week, which seems impossible.

Still need to lose this game to not wind up somehow a wild card team though.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

PostNouveau posted:

I've done some Googling and discovered the Saints can't win the division even if they win this game because it would require the Bucs losing to the Panthers next week, which seems impossible.

Still need to lose this game to not wind up somehow a wild card team though.

The Bucs have like a 1% chance of making the wild card. They need to win the division which looks like it'll have to happen against the Panthers next week because they didn't bother showing up today.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Whoops wrong thread. Falcons suck.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

there was no bucs/saints game today. it never happened.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

It's an NFC South kind of Sunday

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
And here I was thinking Bowles had figured it out lol

What an idiot!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i'm finding myself more baffled by canales refusing to stop running it up the gut for zero yardage

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
You’d think at some point Bowles would be like hey knock it off but yeah he’s sucked too

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

kidcoelacanth posted:

i'm finding myself more baffled by canales refusing to stop running it up the gut for zero yardage

Gotta establish that run, even when down 3 scores

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Joey Freshwater posted:

And here I was thinking Bowles had figured it out lol

What an idiot!

The most Bowles coaching performance today. Team looks dead.

Maybe they're trying to save Allen's job knowing they can handle the Panthers next week.