Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I was gonna say that Freep was havin a normal one on Christmas Eve before I saw that those were from October.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I’m sure they did have a normal one yesterday- bitter and alone, not even wanting to be invited to woke christmas

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
I had some sympathy for some of the posters itt until I remembered what they post regularly on this godawful website
Is Anyone Else Spending Christmas Eve Alone?

Skooz (OP) posted:

Well, another year, another Christmas Eve. I’ll be home alone with my faithful greyhound, sipping vino and watching George Bailey learn how wonderful life is, which has been my tradition for about 15 years now. Anyone else going it solo tonight?

quote:

To: Skooz

Oh yeah. Same as the last 7 years.

FR is where I land.

5 posted on 12/24/2023, 11:12:30 PM by dforest
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

I quit observing Christmas 23 years ago. Best thing I ever did. Instead i observe the holy days of the bible as a Christian. Christmas to me is now essentially an empty fraud.

8 posted on 12/24/2023 3:16:17 PM PST by DouglasKC
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

Yeah. Even my cat hasn’t come home.

11 posted on 12/24/2023, 11:19:17 PM by ComputerGuy (Heavily-medicated for your protection)

quote:

Yep, me and the fur kids just like usual. It works for me.

30 posted on 12/24/2023, 11:31:34 PM by Boomer (The Long Winter is coming...)

quote:

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. My kids have other plans.

31 posted on 12/24/2023, 11:32:29 PM by roving (Deplorable Listless Vessel Trumpist With Trumpitis)

quote:

To: roving

None of my kids live here and nobody is coming home this year.
Same as last year but this year is better because I am not sick.

Guess there is always a good thing.

Merry Christmas!

39 posted on 12/24/2023 3:36:01 PM PST by dforest
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies ]

quote:

God is with me.

49 posted on 12/24/2023, 11:41:17 PM by Dalberg-Acton

quote:

Yep afraid so, been that way for 13 yrs now

66 posted on 12/25/2023, 12:02:05 AM by markman46 (engage brain before using keyboard!!!)

quote:

Personally, I'm sick of all Holidays, except for MEMORIAL DAY AND VETERANS' DAY.

The rest have turned into stupid all you can eat, drink, buy, party and act like a fool. Hell, even Independence Day has become BBQ day. No one of substance still recognizes the original meaning of Holidays.

I don't even recognize nor celebrate Christmas anymore. The worse is New Years Eve craziness. Why is that even a Holiday? Just to get drunk and act like an rear end? It's another friggin day. What is there to celebrate? NO ONE knows how the coming year will turn out. It could mean fortune for some and homeless for others. Just don't forget to wear your stupid paper hat.

And most of all, get rid of my yearly frigging Birthday. What the hell did I have to do with that?
89 posted on 12/25/2023, 12:24:11 AM by A Navy Vet (USA Birth Certificate - 1787. Death Certificate - 2021? )

quote:

To: Puppage

I rather be alone than listen to wokies squabble

133 posted on 12/25/2023, 1:19:01 AM by 2nd Amendment
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: frank ballenger

Apart from the Birth of Christ, this is what Christmas is for me. It is the “Goodwill Towards Men”. The real ability to feel it in my our hearts.

I have been trying to find my way to God, as there are many things in this world that fill me with great anger. I don’t like it. I have always thought I could do anything I put my mind towards, but...I can’t avoid falling right back into that mindset unless I decide to “Go Galt” and...I can’t bring myself to do that.

As a result, I have determined that God is what will bring me mental peace. So I am actively walking that path, and have lots of people helping me.

On a related note, my wife and I decided years ago we were going to forgo the financial and commercial aspect of Christmas.

We have never enjoyed the holiday more.

145 posted on 12/25/2023, 1:32:28 AM by rlmorel ("The stigma for being wrong is gone, as long as you're wrong for the right side." (Clarice Feldman))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 135 | View Replies]

quote:

Yep. Got thrown off a horse yesterday and I’m hurt up pretty good. Laying on the sofa, taking Aleve and watching tv

166 posted on 12/25/2023, 2:11:25 AM by atc23 (The Matriarchal Society we embrace has led to masks and mandates and the cult of "safety")

quote:

To: WHATNEXT?
I was married, for a few years.

My being a manic depressive made life a living hell for her.

I'll never understand why God would let me be hit with something that made our vows be broken. I loved her, with all my heart, second only to God.

She remarried, had some kids I heard. The kind of family I always wanted to have. But was denied by my own mind turned against itself.

Things have gotten better in that regard. Until the economy took a huge turn downward I was helping others with severe mental illness, so that they might have a better time dealing with their diagnoses than I did. I spent three and a half years as a mental health professional, and would still be doing that if Trump was still president.

I'm a very broken man, looking for one woman who would not only love God more than me, but could abide my quirks and weaknesses.

And that seems downright impossible to find.
190 posted on 12/25/2023, 2:39:32 AM by Ciaphas Cain (Dear Claire Wolfe: Is it still "too early"?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 165 | View Replies]

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

There's nothing stopping you from observing christmas religiously if you want to, if they're whingeing about that it's on them.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Ahhhh, right into my veins.

This is an excellent early Christmas present, thank you kik2dagroin.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

OwlFancier posted:

There's nothing stopping you from observing christmas religiously if you want to, if they're whingeing about that it's on them.

They saw one undesirable at their local church and decided even Our Lady of Someplace had fallen to the communist woke mob

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I like the idea that Veterans and Memorial Day are anything but an excuse to get drunk and have a bbq

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
Always great to see these vile pieces of poo poo suffering. Affirms that there is some small measure of justice in this world. Most of these racist shitheads could probably even achieve some level of reconciliation with their families but they'd rather be bigoted scum than actual human beings, so gently caress them forever.

Merry Christmas!!!

FLIPADELPHIA fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Dec 25, 2023

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Five Things You Can Do This Christmas To Make the Marxists Miserable On Christmas

OP posted:

#5 Mele Kalikimaka Is the Thing to Say

This one is simple and yet devastating: say "Merry Christmas." This is kryptonite to the simpering, pink-haired, troglodyte narcissists who believe that, in a world full of adults, their feelings mean something -- like this jackpudding who laughingly tries to associate the phrase "Merry Christmas" with anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, and, of course, hatred of the LGBTWTF crowd, all of whom, by the way, loathe Christians.

PINKO-RAMA! The journalistic ambergris I quoted above managed to fit the words "diversity" and "inclusivity" into zhim's victim manifesto. It only missed "equity." Commie Rating: Three out of Five Stars, Hammers, and Sickles.

"KDJ, what if I say 'Merry Christmas' and a com-symp whines, 'I don't celebrate Christmas'?"

You have several responses from which to choose:

"Then don't have a Merry Christmas!"

"Try some diversity for a change."

"I was being inclusive. I didn't know you're a hater."

"Say 'Happy Ramadan' to Hamas when they are done slaughtering gay people, you homophobic pile of pig vomit."

Pro tip: Laughing as you say these things will denote mockery, and that is their Achilles heel. Also, belittling them with their own weapons is easy, effective, and fun to do.

I'm aware that they judge us when we say "Merry Christmas." I don't care. Neither I nor my language will be controlled by some entitled, basement-dwelling dime museum or the Communist Chinese Party (CCP) that pulls its strings.

# 4 Unvaccinated Christmas Parties

When sending invitations via email or USPS, be sure to mention something like, "Warning: my family is unvaccinated, but in the spirit of Yuletide inclusivity, those who have blindly chosen to bend their knees and raise their sleeves for an experimental clot shot because Rachel Maddow told you to do so will be welcome as well. For those of you suffering from myocarditis, the defibrillator will be 'first come, first served.'"

# 3 Meat is Murder Tasty

You undoubtedly have an annoying, Gaza-loving cousin who hates meat. In a sign of goodwill, prepare a few veggie burgers. Here is what to do when "Dylan" raves over the taste and asks, "What's your secret?" Tell it you added Worcestershire sauce, a dab of chocolate, honey, and sugar. When the meatophobe runs for the Ipecac, pretend you didn't know that none of these ingredients are vegan.

Calm the herbivore down by saying the vegetables were grown in your own garden with liberal (heh) amounts of climate-changing cow manure.

I also suggest the following libation:

- "The Colonizer"

3 parts Plymouth gin (it will remind people of a certain rock in Massachusetts)
.5 parts culturally appropriated tequila
2 dashes of bitters (because liberals are bitter)

RELATED: Nine Christmas Cocktails to Trigger the Libs

# 2 Festive Lighting

There is nothing the Mao-maos hate more than Christians projecting their values and their fun at the same time. I prefer to combine the secular and the religious for the one-two punch of Christmas lighting extravaganza.

The more Christmas lights you have, the more those testosterone dodgers will weep!

# 1 Make Christmas Great Again: Re-elect Donald J. Trump

The most vulgar and ostentatious display of liberal blubbering happened the day Donald Trump defeated harridan Hillary for the White House. The diaper-wearing femminiellos lost their minds, and we laughed like we were watching "Caddyshack" for the first time.

Sure, the election is 11 months away, but let's start their trauma early. Put some manic in their panic and get the ball rolling now. Post a "MAGA 2024" sign next to your inflatable Santa. Remember that the worst part about being punished as kids wasn't the punishment itself, it was waiting for Dad to get home. Let's make them cry until Election Day.

No, see it is they who are miserable!

quote:

To: yldstrk

OMG I didn’t think it was possible to make them MORE miserable than they are already!!

6 posted on 12/24/2023 6:39:50 AM PST by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

Marxists are naturally miserable. Nothing further is needed.

8 posted on 12/24/2023 6:40:54 AM PST by occamrzr06

quote:

but Marxists are always Miserable all year long

9 posted on 12/24/2023 6:45:04 AM PST by butlerweave

quote:

To: ronniesgal

I don’t let progressives into my house. I don’t and won’t put up with them. I barely deal with regular demonrats

14 posted on 12/24/2023 6:55:45 AM PST by wgmalabama (Censored. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

Heap burning hot coals on their heads

Pro 25:20 Like one who takes away a garment in cold weather, And like vinegar on soda, Is one who sings songs to a heavy heart.

The more joy they see in us, the more they become enraged. There is also,the possibility that it will lead them to repentence some day as the heavy burden of anger and malice in them becomes too heavy to bear, especially knowing that they aren’t affecting our joy.

18 posted on 12/24/2023 7:16:34 AM PST by Bob434

quote:

To: occamrzr06

“...Marxists are naturally miserable. Nothing further is needed....”

Except that they’re totally utter control freaks that want EVERYONE to be as miserable as they are. They should be expelled from society....shunned, made fun of etc..

19 posted on 12/24/2023 7:22:02 AM PST by lgjhn23 ("On the 8th day, Satan created the progressive liberal to destroy all the good that God created..." )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

To: wgmalabama

None of these miserable pieces of human garbage will ever darken my door. I purged them - including my sister - from life long ago.

20 posted on 12/24/2023 7:38:24 AM PST by Noumenon (You're not voting your way out of this. KTF)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

Jesus Christ, Laz! :stonk:

quote:

To: reasonisfaith

Stop it. Get some help.

No. I love my hate. My hate keeps me warm. I cuddle with my rage every night.

22 posted on 12/24/2023 7:42:20 AM PST by Lazamataz (In order to prevent tyranny, Democrats have decided who I can and cannot vote for.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

To: wgmalabama

I don’t let progressives into my house.

I do, but only to berate and abuse them complete with a steady stream of swear words.

"Why you little Marxist ##### ## #### ### ### # a #### because #### ### ### door ### #### ## # #### and #### # ### with a donkey ### ##### ## ##### Mexica prison ### ##### ## # # ############# ### # # fatal dose of fentynal."

25 posted on 12/24/2023 7:46:41 AM PST by Lazamataz (In order to prevent tyranny, Democrats have decided who I can and cannot vote for.)

quote:

They’re miserable every day. Marxism is the philosophy of envy.

31 posted on 12/24/2023 9:11:25 AM PST by muir_redwoods (Freedom isn't free, liberty isn't liberal and you'll never find anything Right on the Left)

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Speaking as a godless commie, I don't think I've ever met a single person who has a problem with saying Merry Christmas on Christmas itself. All my godless commie friends are taking about Christmas right now, in fact.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I hung lights and participated in a Christmas lights regatta :confused:

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

kik2dagroin posted:

I had some sympathy for some of the posters itt until I remembered what they post regularly on this godawful website

I'm mean, angry and insulting all the time and no one wants to spend time with me I CHOOSE to be alone on Christmas because I'm the only one that understands what it's really all about. Everyone else is celebrating Christmas wrong so I gave it up around the same time I stopped watching football, drinking Bud Light, stopped buying Heinz ketchup and gave up on FOX News.

So add "Christmas" to the never ending list of poo poo I hate.

Just joyless, sad, miserable people.

LOL @ "saying 'Merry Christmas' to certain people is like kryptonite." Trying to picture a scenario where some Freeper just angrily yells "Merry Christmas!!!" to bewildered grocery or convenience store shoppers giving them the side eye.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Dec 25, 2023

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"it's a wonderful life"?? you mean godless commie propaganda??

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I read those tips and I’m feeling so satandam owned. Marx save me

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Clarste posted:

Speaking as a godless commie, I don't think I've ever met a single person who has a problem with saying Merry Christmas on Christmas itself. All my godless commie friends are taking about Christmas right now, in fact.

I'm a godless leftist jew and still do it

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Merry Christmas freep thread

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

BiggerBoat posted:

LOL @ "saying 'Merry Christmas' to certain people is like kryptonite." Trying to picture a scenario where some Freeper just angrily yells "Merry Christmas!!!" to bewildered grocery or convenience store shoppers giving them the side eye.

This actually happens. I’m in Canada and I saw someone do it once (though it wasn’t a grocery store, it was at a Starbucks, I think the year they were mad at their cups). Stopped right at the door, bellowed Merry Christmas, and slunk off when nobody responded except to look up in confusion while someone else tried to come in around them.

Prism fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Dec 25, 2023

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I work in tourism and I make sure to say merry Christmas just because I know chuds think it's a dogwhistle and will tip better

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I read those tips and I’m feeling so satandam owned. Marx save me

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Edgar Allen Poe - if that IS your real name!

Prism posted:

This actually happens. I’m in Canada and I saw someone do it once (though it wasn’t a grocery store, it was at a Starbucks, I think the year they were mad at their cups). Stopped right at the door, bellowed Merry Christmas, and slunk off when nobody responded except to look up in confusion while someone else tried to come in around them.

It's almost like a SImpsons gag. Hey everyone! An old man is talking!

Trying to imagine this happening at a Wal Mart or some poo poo and I think in the Freeper's mind, they expect everyone to clap, point and yell "YEAH!" Then everyone bursts into song with "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" or some poo poo. I think I'd just yell it back him louder without a hint of irony, maybe with a thick southern accent.

I had an rear end in a top hat co-worker one time where were discussing favorite holidays (mine was Halloween) and, naturally, he had to go into "well, of course everyone all knows the true meaning of Christmas blah blah blah". It was performative and SOOO cringe worthy.

No, Robert Linus, tell us what it's really about.

*everyone gathers round and the lights dim behind the crackling sound and flickering light of the fireplace*

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

quote:

RELATED: Nine Christmas Cocktails to Trigger the Libs

Wow, they've really got our number!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

God what a bunch of miserable fucks. Like gently caress man. Half of it is just plain hard bitter meanness. These fucks are constantly miserable.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
I'm digging the evolution we're seeing where they all know how miserable they are around the holidays so now they're doubling down on "actually it's THE LIBS who are most miserable!!!" as yet another projection / coping mechanism to avoid the consequences of their continuing life choices. Lmao

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I like the idea that Veterans and Memorial Day are anything but an excuse to get drunk and have a bbq
:lol: at the person complaining that having a BBQ ruins the true meaning of Independence Day.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Freep: My hate keeps me warm. I cuddle with my rage every night.

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin
Jul 19, 2000

Oven Wrangler

Jagged Jim posted:

I also suggest the following libation:

- "The Colonizer"

3 parts Plymouth gin (it will remind people of a certain rock in Massachusetts)
.5 parts culturally appropriated tequila
2 dashes of bitters (because liberals are bitter)
It isn't surprising that this is Freep's idea of a tasty cocktail, but it is extremely funny

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin posted:

It isn't surprising that this is Freep's idea of a tasty cocktail, but it is extremely funny

They're rage-aholics, they're addicted to rage-ahol.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

raminasi posted:

Wow, they've really got our number!

I'll take 2 Big Gay Woke Flamingos with a twist of freedom limes, please.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Luigi's Discount Porn Bin posted:

I am more amused about how bitter and hateful all the jokes are. It’s just bellowing slurs and threats and poo poo with no clever. I think chapo or someone better said the issue is a lot of conservative humor just ends up making them so mad they forget the joke and just start screaming and or projecting.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I think I'd start screaming and projecting if I drank that cocktail :barf:

Best part of gay atheist Marxist Christmas is you can just have a samosa plate at the table without it being a special signal of anything other than that they're delicious.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Merry Christmas, you filthy animals.

kik2dagroin posted:

More. Their misery gives me strength.

quote:

To: Qiviut

My folks are gone now

Over a decade for one and nearly two on the other

I miss them every single day of the week

198 posted on 12/24/2023, 6:52:52 PM by SaveFerris (Luke 17:28 ... as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold ......)

quote:

Jesus here with me.

200 posted on 12/24/2023, 6:59:56 PM by Az Joe (Live free or die)

A wild YEC appears!

quote:

[Is Anyone Else Spending Christmas Eve Alone?]

Yes. Me, a female Rat Terrier, and a tropical fish (Betta) of undetermined gender affiliation.

And the Internet. So I have almost the entire accumulated knowledge of six thousand years of human history to keep me occupied.

212 posted on 12/24/2023, 7:14:14 PM by PLMerite ("They say that we were Cold Warriors. Yes, and a bloody good show, too." - Robert Conquest )

quote:

When one knows Jesus as his or her personal Savior . . . that’s all one needs . . . there’s no “being alone”. Have a blessed Christmas everyone!

213 posted on 12/24/2023, 7:15:07 PM by Maudeen (https://www.thereishopeinjesus.com & https://www.patburt.com/)

And now it's a personals thread.

quote:

Well Im alone but not lonely. I made a roast for tomorrow and will bake some bread. My family is scattered pretty much all over the map . The Christmas tree is very diff this year. I placed small cardonals and little red candles in holders and the white lights make it glow.

Im 69 and have been single for awhile; married only once. Ive been praying to the Lord for a partner ; male friendship or what it could possibly turn into.

I would enjoy hearing from a man between the age of 69-74 I live in the Upper NorthEast, div, 5’5”, 160 blue eyes,brn hair, somewhat athletic- i like to play golf and fish.

Sincerely
SDF

215 posted on 12/24/2023, 7:23:09 PM by thesligoduffyflynns (WHEN 💎GOING THROUGH KEEP GOING💎 IF IT DOESNT KiILL YOU IT will MAKE YOU STRONGER💎)

quote:

Is being alone worse than being alone with someone still present? I think so. i think I'd rather be just completely alone with the cats and a Jo Stafford album. This house seems empty of all joy and if it ever sticks its head up it gets whacked.

Merry Christmas
235 posted on 12/24/2023, 8:46:16 PM by Sequoyah101 (Procrastination is just a form of defiance)

quote:

To: cableguymn

quote:

Worse. Liberal family.

Got here at 1. Wanted to leave at 1:01

Ugh, I can no longer tolerate it. I won’t subject myself to the idiocy, I just won’t.

273 posted on 12/25/2023, 9:53:45 AM by gibsonguy

Sounds like a delightful fellow.

quote:

If you're east of Austin and lonely, PM me an address and I'll go visit you. After 30 minutes of pontificating on this nation's severe problems and the list of folks who should be hanged, you'll be so happy you were alone and thank me as you're kicking me outta the house. lolol!

Mene
275 posted on 12/25/2023, 10:25:40 AM by MeneMeneTekelUpharsin (Freedom is the freedom to discipline yourself so others don't have to do it for you.)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Outrage over far-left AOC's Christmas post that likens Jesus to Palestinians and Israel as occupying force as she wishes for 'peace on earth' posted by freeper Libloather

Three posts in and I'm already about to say how much I loathe these people.

quote:

To: Libloather

I don't understand how anyone who still has a neuron firing can blame Israel for anything.

3 posted on 12/25/2023, 1:41:30 PM by econjack

Almost every post in the thread so far has been insulting AOC as dumb. They really memed that one into reality, didn't they?

quote:

I was going to make a post about her lack of intelligence, but I think everyone else has got that covered very well.

9 posted on 12/25/2023, 1:47:52 PM by ryderann

Original strikethru

quote:

If she doesn't get primaried and voted out next November, I sure hope Congress will take the earliest opportunity to censure and expel her and her caucus terrorist cell.

16 posted on 12/25/2023, 1:58:08 PM by Reno89519 (It's war. No one murders and takes Americans hostage. Time to act. Declare war on Islamic Hamas.)

The obsession with DU in 2023 just slays me

quote:

To: Olog-hai

AOC’s not smart enough to dream up this dreck on her own. She’s clearly been rooting around the DU threads to dig up this bag of dung.

19 posted on 12/25/2023, 2:09:00 PM by Samurai_Jack (This is not about hypocrisy, this is about hierarchy!)

I loathe these people.

quote:

To: BlueLancer

They are not a person until AOC says they are a person. She is for killing Jewish children and babies.

22 posted on 12/25/2023, 2:12:55 PM by bray (You can tell who the Commies fear.)

I loving loathe these people.

quote:

She’s just a stupid c*nt that does what she’s told, what do you expect?

23 posted on 12/25/2023, 2:13:10 PM by wjcsux (On 3/14/1883 Karl Marx gave humanity his best gift, he died. )

The gently caress?

quote:

I would not be surprised to learn that she is descended from the Crytpo-Jews who escaped the Spanish Inquisition to settle the new world.

30 posted on 12/25/2023, 2:19:59 PM by sevlex

quote:

Bethlehem is NOT “ modern day Palestine”
Never was
Never should be

37 posted on 12/25/2023, 2:32:45 PM by silverleaf (“Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out” —David Horowitz)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Pope calls for end of military operations in Gaza in Christmas message posted by freeper ChicagoConservative27

Freep:

quote:

To: ChicagoConservative27

Commie Pope.

4 posted on 12/25/2023, 7:51:42 AM by The_Media_never_lie ( )

quote:

To: Quentin Quarantino

He thinks he knows better than the Catechism. Thats a fact

He thinks he can solve this age old conflict by ordering people around like a suburban liberal.

10 posted on 12/25/2023, 7:57:30 AM by stanne

Yes, actually, he has.

quote:

Has the pope called for the end of muslim terror, violence, and murder around the world? If he could get them to acknowledge and stop that, I’ll listen.

12 posted on 12/25/2023, 7:58:44 AM by boycott

quote:

To: grobdriver

quote:

Tell that to Hamas, dummy. This is a nation’s reply to attack - destroy them.

I think you misunderstand him. He knows their intent. For a long time after WW2, there was a debate about whether and how much the Catholic Church aided and abetted the Nazis’ Holocaust. This pope is reopening that debate and making sure the world knows the position of the pope in Rome today.

Fortunately, more and more Catholics are recognizing the nature of this man.

17 posted on 12/25/2023, 8:04:41 AM by Cincinnatus.45-70 (The fiWhat do DemocRats enjoy more than a truckload of dead babies? Unloading them with a pitchfork!)

I loathe etc

quote:

No

Your move

The made up people are hobos, grifters and murderers

They are not a nation

This is a police action with extreme prejudice

Your biblical reference doesn’t apply

25 posted on 12/25/2023, 8:25:05 AM by Vendome (I've Gotta Be Me hxxps://youtu.be/wH-pk2vZG2M)

ugh.

quote:

Dear pope,
The operations will end just as soon as they’re done.
This is the only way to prevent the Fakestinian terrorists from murdering thousands and thousands and thousands more innocent people.

Thank you and merry Christmas

30 posted on 12/25/2023, 8:46:47 AM by faithhopecharity (“Politicians are not born. They're excreted.” Marcus Tillius Cicero (106 to 43 BCE))

fuuuuck

quote:

quote:

Pope Francis has shown that he’s unabashedly pro totalitarian and pro fascist. JPII he’s not.

2 posted on 12/25/2023, 7:48:02 AM by Spok (It takes a lot of learning to understand how little we know. (Paraphrasing Thomas Sowell.))

Not fascist...Communist.

36 posted on 12/25/2023, 9:11:19 AM by Gay State Conservative (Proudly Clinging To My Guns And My Religion)

quote:

this pope is doing exactly what the false prophet will do, he is telling the poeple what to do politically and will tell everyone to follow the false messiah and render to his commands. maybe he is the false prophet and is waiting for the birth pangs and the false messiah

53 posted on 12/25/2023, 12:26:55 PM by merkova

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Dec 26, 2023

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Buttigieg: Americans Won’t Be Driving ‘Old’ Gas-Powered Cars in 2050 posted by freeper ChicagoConservative27

I'm skipping most of the bigoted stuff that you'd expect from freep talking about a gay man, especially one with his name. But believe me, there's lots of it.

Freep:

quote:

The Democrats are hard at work on “the final solution”.

:-(

4 posted on 12/25/2023, 9:54:18 AM by cgbg ("Our democracy" = Their Kleptocracy)

:d2a:

quote:

America won’t be around by 2050

6 posted on 12/25/2023, 9:55:11 AM by Old Yeller (On judgement day, you’ll wish you were biblically correctly, not politically correct.)

stdh.txt

quote:

I have news for him. They won’t be driving battery powered cars either. Battery powered cars are a product of government interference with the economy to produce results the economy has already demonstrated it doesn’t want.

I was at a Christmas party talking to a wealthy guy with some high-end connections. He said a whole street of his buddies had purchased electric cars and installed chargers in their garages. They had all received cease and desist letters from the power company that said the infrastructure in their area could not support their chargers, and they were forbidden to use the chargers under penalty of losing their electric service.

9 posted on 12/25/2023, 9:56:03 AM by Gen.Blather (Wait! I said that out loud? )

quote:

It’s ALWAYS about control with the Communist left.

10 posted on 12/25/2023, 9:56:04 AM by dragnet2 (Diversion and evasion are tools of deceit)

I loving wish. Freep:

quote:

No....we will be on BUSSES and TRAINS if the DEMOCRATS have their way!!

13 posted on 12/25/2023, 9:56:28 AM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

don't mind me, on a bolding streak

quote:

To: Old Yeller

Hopefully, the rapture will occur before then.

17 posted on 12/25/2023, 9:57:41 AM by No name given (Anonymous is who you’ll know me as)

gently caress these people

quote:

In 2050, the world will be wondering how the ‘old’ climate change hoax was allow to exist for so long, and they’ll also be wondering how much better the world would have been without the scam being shoved down their throats.

19 posted on 12/25/2023, 9:57:59 AM by adorno (CCH)

gently caress

quote:

They will be around long after he dies of AIDS.

27 posted on 12/25/2023, 10:04:17 AM by wetgundog

god they're so loving dumb

quote:

The goal is not to force people to drive EVs. The goal is to force people to give up their own vehicles, move to high density democrat controlled cities, and ride mass transit. EVs are just a way to claim otherwise.

Everyone (even the stupidest, Cool Aid drinking, liberal true believers) knows that our electric power grid could never support millions of drivers converting to EVs, especially when they are simultaneously banning coal and gas power plants.

29 posted on 12/25/2023, 10:05:19 AM by Bubba_Leroy ( Dementia Joe is Not My President)

quote:

In 1980, we were worried about buying a new auto because we were told there would be no fuel for them in the future! That was 44 years ago and new gas stations are being built all around here!

57 posted on 12/25/2023, 10:41:37 AM by Ruy Dias de Bivar

quote:

...and we won’t be driving our mandated EVs on racist highways bypassing the ghetto. All highways will only exit on a Malcolm X Blvd so we can look for a charge there at 3 in the morning and get to make new friends while waiting

62 posted on 12/25/2023, 10:47:45 AM by chuckee

quote:

Anyone can make predictions about 2050. Here’s a few to Buttigieg:

1) By 2050, Islam and Sharia Law will take over America.
2) It will be the end of homosexual marriage.
3) It will be the end of homosexuals, period.

75 posted on 12/25/2023, 11:21:46 AM by Flavious_Maximus (Tony Fauci will be put on death row and die of COVID!)

quote:

My estimate is 2040 or 2045, as gasoline vehicle sales will end in the US in 2030 or 2035, unless we somehow are able to stop the Leftists.

Obviously, it will be easy for the government to end the use of gasoline, just outlaw it and assuming that Leftists stay in power until then, their judges will simply rubber-stamp what the government does.

Needless to say, Russia, China, India, and other countries that are not vassals of American Leftists will do what they wish, and some of those countries may choose to continue with gasoline, pretty much forever.

92 posted on 12/25/2023, 1:45:05 PM by BobL (Trump gets my vote, even if I have to write him in; Millions of others will do the same)

quote:

To: Lion Den Dan

If the Buttforker and his tyrant buddies gets their way, they will force all the refineries out of business and make it illegal to refine, distribute or sell gasoline.

102 posted on 12/25/2023, 3:20:18 PM by ProtectOurFreedom (“Occupy your mind with good thoughts or your enemy will fill them with bad ones.” ~ Thomas More)

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

McGlockenshire posted:

More. Their misery gives me strength.

A wild YEC appears!

And now it's a personals thread.

Sounds like a delightful fellow.

Jesus Christ, indeed.

quote:

Anyone can make predictions about 2050. Here’s a few to Buttigieg:

1) By 2050, Islam and Sharia Law will take over America.
2) It will be the end of homosexual marriage.
3) It will be the end of homosexuals, period.

75 posted on 12/25/2023, 11:21:46 AM by Flavious_Maximus (Tony Fauci will be put on death row and die of COVID!)

so....they're FOR this, right?

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Dec 26, 2023

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

quote:

this pope is doing exactly what the false prophet will do, he is telling the poeple what to do politically and will tell everyone to follow the false messiah and render to his commands. maybe he is the false prophet and is waiting for the birth pangs and the false messiah

53 posted on 12/25/2023, 12:26:55 PM by merkova

Famously apolitical figure, The Pope.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

McGlockenshire posted:

And hail gay commie satan.

kik2dagroin posted:

Debate & Discussion > Freep:, pls, the neccessary

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

"The power company sent me a letter telling me in no uncertain terms not to buy so much of their product on penalty of loss of service."

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Father of 3 killed in grocery store beating — 3 teens arrested after ‘laughing and enjoying themselves’

quote:

To: suthener

Six ended my career and I was an RN sworn to help. They high fived, threatened and mocked. I couldn’t fight back because it was a hospital and I was caring for one of their homies but even so a three year trial they tried to make me out to be racist. Failed but I can no longer work as a healer ever again.

So on Christmas, I look around in my squalid apartment, thank God I’m alive but in pain until God takes me.

Never had problems with ANY group/culture but ______[redacted lest I be considered racist]

59 posted on 12/25/2023, 4:27:07 AM by Karliner (Heb 4:12 Rom 8:28 Rev 3, "...This is the end of the beginning." Churchill)

Hochul: We Need to ‘Free the Palestinians’ from Hamas

quote:

How about freeing American’s from hostile blacks and other gangs?
How about freeing American’s from poverty from inflation and drugs? The poor education system?

How about freeing American’s from the bondage of illegals sucking off the teat of our tax money?

Not our problem just like Ukraine isn’t our problem. We have enough problems at home.

40 posted on 10/24/2023, 3:47:45 PM by Karliner (Heb 4:12 Rom 8:28 Rev 3, "...This is the end of the beginning." Churchill)

US border sees influx of 24,000 Chinese migrants crossing from Mexico in the past 12 months - 10 times from the year before....

quote:

To: caww

The new Ho Chi Minh trail.

2 posted on 11/2/2023, 3:52:04 PM by Karliner (Heb 4:12 Rom 8:28 Rev 3, "...This is the end of the beginning." Churchill)

George Soros’ Open Society Foundations Plays Dumb on Funding Radical Pro-Hamas Groups

quote:

To: JV3MRC

The Hungarian’s are right about Soros.

4 posted on 11/8/2023, 12:25:10 AM by Karliner (Heb 4:12 Rom 8:28 Rev 3, "...This is the end of the beginning." Churchill)

Three teens facing murder charges following deadly beating of student at Rancho High School

quote:

To: Morgana

13% of the population commit 56% of the crimes...but most aren’t female so...

2 posted on 11/18/2023, 1:31:25 AM by Karliner (Heb 4:12 Rom 8:28 Rev 3, "...This is the end of the beginning." Churchill)

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
Freepers: until God takes me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

"Electric vehicles are a commie plot using government money to warp the economic incentives!" I scream, ignoring the one or two orders of magnitude more subsidies that fossil fuel companies receive. That's not warping economic incentives that's just good plain old fashioned American patriotic common sense!