Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

elime anning posted:

what in the gently caress was that call?

EaglesAndRefs.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

This games sucks rear end

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i've seen the false start on the 'aggressive nodding of the center's head' before, even this season i think. it was just as confusing the last time

also that funny call on kelce last week where he moved the football a half yard forward thinking no one would notice. refs really love creative pre-snap penalizing

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Eagles really needed this free win because there aren't many teams in the NFL they would beat playing like this.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Every center does that head thing and I don't think I've ever seen it called.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

mcmagic posted:

Eagles really needed this free win because there aren't many teams in the NFL they would beat playing like this.

No but you see we are all being entitled eagles fans saying how this is already a lost season at 10-4

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
SHUT the gently caress up the headbob was never a false start call ever.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Safety would be really funny

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Shindragon posted:

SHUT the gently caress up the headbob was never a false start call ever.

"obviously the officials thought otherwise"

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'd consider the eagles a 4th or 5th tier team, on par with the bills

if i was a playoff team i'd rather face the eagles than, say, the rams right now

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Dean Blandino shut up forever

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
ref hug levels are off the charts on that call

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
not a 3 and out? blasphemy

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lmao gimme that 1st down love that trash spot baby let's go ref ball is BACK

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Asproigerosis posted:

No but you see we are all being entitled eagles fans saying how this is already a lost season at 10-4
"lost season" is a bit much, we're going to the playoffs and might still win the division

but we gonna get loving cooked in the 2nd round

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The 7th Guest posted:

i'd consider the eagles a 4th or 5th tier team, on par with the bills

How many drat tiers do you have?

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
3rd and 1 is nothing to the eagles.

And why are the defenders playing soft rear end coverage

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

Lmao gimme that 1st down love that trash spot baby let's go ref ball is BACK

Yeah it was obviously short, they almost never give a generous spot like that when it's right near the line

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Shindragon posted:

And why are the defenders playing soft rear end coverage

Bad players on a bad team

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Love a hat on a hat mention

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

Asproigerosis posted:

this team is gonna be 13-4 and within a game or two of a championship. extremely lost season

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

How many drat tiers do you have?
it's like... sb contenders which is 49ers and ravens, conference game tier which is cowboys dolphins browns, second round tier which is chiefs rams and lions, one and done tier which is AFC South Winner and NFC South Winner and bills i guess??, and then Should Not Be There tier which is eagles vikings packers and seahawks

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

CapnAndy posted:

"lost season" is a bit much, we're going to the playoffs and might still win the division

but we gonna get loving cooked in the 2nd round

I dunno I think it's very fair to call it a lost season when the team finishes the back half of the season getting progressively worse each game knowing you're going to the playoffs and getting a poopy draft pick and guaranteed playoff crushing.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
the eagles will have home games against like minnesota and dallas, they’ll be another Brock Purdy UCL tear from going back to the super bowl

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Grimsburg doesn't look very funny.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

TheKingslayer posted:

Grimsburg doesn't look very funny.
also what art style is that, it looks exactly like some other show I've seen but I can't put my finger on which one

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i wanna know what jokester even thought scheduling the giants twice in 3 weeks was a good idea. like even if the giants were good why would you do that

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
they did the same poo poo last year and forced NY@dallas to be the week 1 SNF game for like 8 straight years, poo poo is whack

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Boooooooo

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

also what art style is that, it looks exactly like some other show I've seen but I can't put my finger on which one

One of the companies working on it is the same one that did Bob's Burgers and Brickleberry.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

may as well just schedule every divisional game back to back to back to back to back to back

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Well that Hurts

AND HE HORSECOLLARED HIM

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

yyyyyyyyyyyup

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I TOLD YALL

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
lmao ok

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
JUST IN TIME TO SEE A HORSECOLLAR TD

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
alright what's the flag. What's the bullshit the refs are gonna call back on

oh horsecollar'd

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Hurts sucks so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU