Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

that's some 5th tier football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Whoops all Clownball

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I was two drives early lol

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

triple sulk posted:

THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ARE DOGSHIT GARBAGE

triple sulk posted:

THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ARE DOGSHIT GARBAGE

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

YES YES

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
fire all the coordinators and bench hurts so he can think about what he's done

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Goddert fell down

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Please ban all users that have the audacity to badmouth eagles fans for correctly determining this is a lost season.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Asproigerosis posted:

Please ban all users that have the audacity to badmouth eagles fans for correctly determining this is a lost season.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Shindragon posted:

alright what's the flag. What's the bullshit the refs are gonna call back on

Flag on the Giants guy for getting horsecollared

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
The San Francisco 49ers broke the Eagles

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Hmm, I called that as either a field goal or a pick.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
going for 2 is so dumb

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

haljordan posted:

Flag on the Giants guy for getting horsecollared

It takes two to tango

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

trilljester posted:

The San Francisco 49ers broke the Eagles
the jets did it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Fire Sirianni

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
fire sirianni if he continues to blithely steer this ship right into an iceberg

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
oh wow they converted that.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Godamn Hurts.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

CapnAndy posted:

fire sirianni if he continues to blithely steer this ship right into an iceberg

He loving sucks lol

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Love the derisive screeching from the fans, really special atmosphere

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
letting adoree jackson get a pick 6 on you. now that's clownball

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

nicest philadelphians

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

elime anning posted:

going for 2 is so dumb

Nah, I think teams should do that when there's a penalty on a score rather than have it on the kickoff

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I hope he throws another pick six

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Can we get Hurts out of town for a 1st like Wentz

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

tbh i've seen a lot of booing from fans all around the league when their teams get even a little stagnant. snowballmania spread like covid to the other 31 teams

i've seen chiefs fans boo, jets fans boo (well, they've always done that), lions fans boo, broncos fans boo

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Boooooooo

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
i'm here for sad eagles fan crowd shots

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I've never been madder than a bunch of lovely tff posters pretending like the eagles aren't absolutely rear end trash that shouldn't be in the playoffs.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

the convenience of modern technology has robbed us of believable reasons to carry d cells to the stadium

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Go giants

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7TiP-ske_s

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Asproigerosis posted:

I've never been madder than a bunch of lovely tff posters pretending like the eagles aren't absolutely rear end trash that shouldn't be in the playoffs.

Quoting my post from earlier this month in the NFCE thread

triple sulk posted:

We can pretty easily go week by week and show how lucky they've been. A lot of this is going off rough memory but it's close enough.

Week 1 @ Pats: W 25-20, NE hosed up a chance at the end I think?
Week 2 vs Vikings: W 34-28, again if I recall, Cousins hosed up a comeback opportunity
Week 3 @ TB: W 25-11, comfortable enough but TB really sucks
Week 4 vs Washington: W 34-31 in OT, Washington blew a shot to win in some fashion
Week 5 @ Rams: W 23-14, don't remember much about this one but it was close enough and they only scored 6 points in the second half
Week 6 @ Jets: L 20-14, lmao
Week 7 vs Dolphins: W 31-17, their only quality win
Week 8 @ Washington: W 38-31, should not have been this close and should not have given up 31 points
Week 9 vs Cowboys: W 28-23, had a chance to lose this one and I think Dak blew a shot to win?
Week 10: bye
Week 11 @ KC: W 21-17, the one receiver hosed up a perfect Mahomes bomb for a TD
Week 12 vs Bills: W 37-34 in OT, should have lost this one but again the QB did some dumb poo poo or something
Week 13 vs 49ers: L 42-19, got their poo poo kicked in after two good defensive drives and two offensive drives they hosed up which set the tone
Week 14 @ Cowboys: L 33-13, got their poo poo kicked in for a second week in a row

They very easily could have lost weeks 1, 2, 4, 9, 11, and 12 if one or two things went differently, be it a drop here or better clock management there. You could say that about a lot of football games, but it was consistently uncomfortable win after uncomfortable win all season, and even if that only happened in half their games, you're still looking at a 7-6 team that's outclassed by several other teams in the NFC. They have @ Seattle, vs. Giants, vs. Cardinals, @ Giants left, and are almost assuredly going to drop one of the two games against the Giants, and I wouldn't be shocked if they lost both and go 1-3 or 0-4 the rest of the way out.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
still think philly will win by 3+ scores but that was funny

call at the end of the first half “stings” more now (if you think this is a game)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I know gently caress all about the Xs and Os but I know a lovely team when I see one