Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Every time I watch a Jonathan Legard race I realize how lucky we are to have Croft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

bgreman posted:

I just finished the 2010 season from the archive, what a wild ride.

Starting 2011 and the main post-Murray Walker commentary guy is gone, so now they have a nightmare pairing where Brundle is doing the play-by-play and Coulthard is doing the color.

2010 and 2012 are probably the best recent seasons for pure excitement, you’re in for another wild ride. I am currently watching 2007, that year was also pretty exciting.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

wicka posted:

Every time I watch a Jonathan Legard race I realize how lucky we are to have Croft

I’d have Varsha, Matchett, and Hobbs on a background tv. The BBC feed was just for the lack of commercials.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Diet Crack posted:

lmao RPM "DAYUMica"

Dude spoilers!!!!!!!

Full Collapse posted:

I’d have Varsha, Matchett, and Hobbs on a background tv. The BBC feed was just for the lack of commercials.

Varsha, Matchett, and Hobbs are an all time trio :allears:

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

GramCracker posted:

Varsha, Matchett, and Hobbs are an all time trio :allears:

<extremely Hobbs voice> Ker-blammo

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl

MustardFacial posted:

It’s also the only thing that has brought up Horner’s use of “official complaint” when asked directly if he had a hand in it.

Actual investigative journalism :aaaaa:

It was brought up on The Parc Ferme podcast prior, but no one should listen to that. I like Paul and Grace but the host Tod is kind of insufferable. They are usually the first podcast up after a race though ime.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

wicka posted:

Classic victim of abuse.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

MustardFacial posted:

It’s also the only thing that has brought up Horner’s use of “official complaint” when asked directly if he had a hand in it.

Actual investigative journalism :aaaaa:

pRo-puRR KNeWs

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Merry Christmas to everyone itt, even the folks who aren't McLaren fans yet. I hope y'all get cast iron pans from Santa

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I watch lots of history on youtube so I know a lot about history and therefore I know that the Austro-Hungarian empire was basically the best empire because it was regionally devolved and multicultural and is therefore kind of a model for the EU itself. All modern citizens of the EU should be proud to be Habsburg subjects. Long live Franz Josef.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Merry Christmas thread!

My Christmas gift will be a McLaren WDC/WCC for next season.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
happy holidays to the worst thread :love:

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/LS2Updates/status/1739247234359701557?t=QQHz90AwyHMwUiLQXozQbg&s=19

Merry Christmas, worse active thread (GB thread was worse but gone now)

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pragmatica posted:

happy holidays to the worst thread :love:

doing logan dirty

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ArmedZombie posted:

doing logan dirty

doing logan is always dirty

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Merry christmas worst thread. My christmas present this year is a glorious scuderia ferrari WDC/WCC combo
#esserechristmas

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Murray christmas worst thread

May we all get the gift of a better season for next year

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Crofty voice: [christmas] lights on and away we snow

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

LINES CUT AND AWAY WE BLOW

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter
I got a Bambu Lab P1S.

This thing is fast as gently caress.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

There was a GBS thread???

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc
Oof. Sounds rough.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Everybody else is just loving around while Max zooms off with the trophy is 2023 in a nutshell.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

MustardFacial posted:

I got a Bambu Lab P1S.

This thing is fast as gently caress.

Zak please remember the cost cap

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
i got a filament dryer, hopefully it’ll salvage the last bit of this white PLA i have

i need to do a once over on my printer, but im kind of jelly of all of the new fancy auto leveling stuff and first layer figuring out that some of the newer printers have

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Budget what you might spend on your printer for food. Then don't eat, buy printer upgrades. Slap a Red Bull sticker on your printer. Done.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I have a Brother laser printer, it's pretty nice

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I would like to buy a Brother multifunction laser but presumably to push me towards buying a colour one all the mono machines have black casings which wouldn’t work in my office.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

why would you print anything when ipad exists

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It would mostly be used to scan things and print shipping labels

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

When's the next season of DTS then so I can get upset

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Thanks Ants posted:

I would like to buy a Brother multifunction laser but presumably to push me towards buying a colour one all the mono machines have black casings which wouldn’t work in my office.

I am very fond of my MFC 8690CDW.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I've got some old rear end brother printer thats good for the 1 time a year some boomer insists on having a physical copy of a signed form. would recommend.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

net work error posted:

When's the next season of DTS then so I can get upset

What if you simply enjoyed the pinnacle of motorsports?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Elendil004 posted:

What are some good MotoGP documentaries

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Thanks Ants posted:

What are some good MotoGP documentaries

Touche

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Elendil004 posted:

That's what I did the last two seasons but I want to see the DeVries episode and maybe the Vegas one.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

Thanks Ants posted:

Zak please remember the cost cap

My wife bought it on black friday sale so it was cheaper than a similar size Voron.

Phone posted:

i got a filament dryer, hopefully it’ll salvage the last bit of this white PLA i have

i need to do a once over on my printer, but im kind of jelly of all of the new fancy auto leveling stuff and first layer figuring out that some of the newer printers have

The constant babysitting my old Ender required stopped me from ever actually printing anything. So just having something I can throw an STL at an walk away is a godsend.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
i have a prusa mk3s, so it’s not a colossal fuss to print. the mk4 and xl are both like “lmao, walk away homie”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc
I would love a 3d printer, but it would have to live in my office and I have meetings all day, plus my wife would kill me if I printed something overnight