Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Mr Scumbag posted:

Pretty sure that's just the way suspensions work, based on what happened with Peterson. They lock your account and send you a message saying you have to delete the offending Tweet. If you do, your account is immediately and automatically unlocked. It's all based on the hope and assumption that you will learn how to more effectively dogwhistle.

Oh I know. It’s just that Xwitter never follows through with its own promised rules for the second step, even though these accounts never stop posting hate speech

But it’s no surprise that elon musk is a liar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Speaking of shitboer lies,

https://jalopnik.com/teslas-cybertruck-is-hitting-unexpected-battery-product-1851124056

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

quote:

Theoretically, that method should be faster and cheaper than standard battery production, but it appears that no one factored in the concerns that would arise as soon as production scaled up.

:lol:
Big brain engineering genius at work

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Teratrain posted:

It opens up venues such as the EU putting up their suit and leading with raw email evidence for "you haven't been sufficiently combating hate speech and here are 3000 independent cases of reviewing and finding no fault with @RationalHitlerLover1488 openly calling for the extermination of five individual minority groups to prove it"

That's the sort of poo poo that leads to moments like in the Aussie meeting where they had to explain why they unbanned the CSAM guy.

Are you trying to say these Elon-approved accounts aren’t totally benevolent and faultless???

Wow. So much for free speech. Sounds like you’ve got some growing up to do, buddy.

raifield
Feb 21, 2005
Famously white dude, Jesus Christ, born in what is now the West Bank of Palestine

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Nate Higgers sure has some out there opinions.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
jesus guys, try being nice instead

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
jesus was famously very keen on that

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
That's what the media wants you to think.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
it seems like elon's been quiet these last couple of days

... too quiet

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
i predict we are going to wake up tomorrow to another exciting drug-fuelled rebrand and/or racist outburst

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I mean he was literally spewing nonsense yesterday and today about AI solving all of life's problems featured on the previous page. I assume the people who dredge up his insane replies took the day off or something.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Europe? gently caress that place.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

thathonkey posted:

could you point out one part that is objectively correct about it

The part about how a $25,000 would put Tesla ahead of every other car company. They're just not making one because they don't want to and, more accurately, can't.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

lol "AI will make everyone wealthy" yep uh huh yes and that's exactly why our billionaire class is dead set on replacing human labor with it

to make EVERYONE wealthy, that it

because they're good people

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Sorry... unexpected by who, exactly?

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away

F4rt5 posted:

If you don't notice the stimulant effect of caffeine much after a couple cups of normal drip, you're drinking way too much coffee. Or other stimulants.

Or you have ADHD. Caffeine alone rarely feels stimulating. Source: just polled my brainworms.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Potato Salad posted:

lol "AI will make everyone wealthy" yep uh huh yes and that's exactly why our billionaire class is dead set on replacing human labor with it

Remember that this perfect AI future of his also has several billion more people :lol:

Ubersandwich
Jun 1, 2003

it's totally believable that AI will make everyone wealthy. Just look at how automation has lead to massive production efficiency improvements and, correspondingly, how worker compensation has increased at the same proportion.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to finds some leaded gasoline to huff.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I went to Bojangle's last week and their drive-through is now powered by AI

Such a pain in the rear end for real. Don't even try to make substitutions or changes lol I ended up just going inside

This thing even has a name too hell yeah Bo-Linda #yaaaaas

holtemon fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Dec 26, 2023

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Elon musk is too stupid to understand the villain’s message in the children’s movie The Incredibles

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Kingo Ligma posted:

Meanwhile his dad is busy stuffing his sister in her stockings

Goddamn dude

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Everything is unexpected to world-class idiots.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

12:49 am 2:09pm

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Whenever I think I'm pathetic all I have to do is look at Elon and realize that during Christmas he was trying to gain the approval of idiots on Twitter

All the money in the world and he chooses that over like anything else

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

Thora posted:

Or you have ADHD. Caffeine alone rarely feels stimulating. Source: just polled my brainworms.

Wait, is this a thing? That would certainly explain a lot about my relationship with caffeine.

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Potato Salad posted:

This is why Elon is not fighting tooth and nail against Swedish unions. To make everyone wealthy.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

CastleWhat.png

There's just so much to unpack in such a tiny cluster of crazy.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Teratrain posted:

Wait, is this a thing? That would certainly explain a lot about my relationship with caffeine.

Yeah, it's sort of like Nature's Adderall, from what I've heard (please do not use coffee to self-treat ADHD)

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

More advertisers returning to X, the everything app! #winning #sports #elonrapeskids

https://twitter.com/JulieSt38513465/status/1739727282388738231

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

FoolyCharged posted:

CastleWhat.png

There's just so much to unpack in such a tiny cluster of crazy.

The ADL is your friend if you want to go down that rabbit hole.

https://extremismterms.adl.org/glossary/edomedomitesesau
https://extremismterms.adl.org/glossary/christian-identity

Spoiler: It's white supremacy all the way down.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
I’d like to join the blowjob in my car club, please

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Alexander Hamilton posted:

:nono:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

crispix posted:

jesus was famously very keen on that

Pretty sure main moral of the bible is if you're nice the Romans will torture and kill you.

So be the jerkiest, jerk, jerk today if you don't want the Romans to come knocking at your door!

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Alexander Hamilton posted:

Okay, you can give me a blow job in your car

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
the Romans went extinct, OP, their civ expanded beyond what was sustainable or in any way sensible

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

God punished them by turning them into Italians

freemandela
Apr 18, 2007

the article has the woke mind virus, elon knows more about manufacturing than any person ever

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Quote-Unquote posted:

More advertisers returning to X, the everything app! #winning #sports #elonrapeskids

https://twitter.com/JulieSt38513465/status/1739727282388738231

having a nice lady come look for things I dropped under the car seat seems like a pretty useful service!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Thora posted:

I usually drink a lot of very strong tea instead of coffee. Like almost a gallon a day.