Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

This person is 100% an incel dude pretending (badly) to be a lesbian

https://twitter.com/xerna_zaragoza/status/1739386870486761752#m

https://twitter.com/xerna_zaragoza/status/1739443596321849441#m

Edit:it has taken a full 5 minutes of fighting with twitter and the goddamn crimescene that is the android awful app to post those two loving links.

Pookah has a new favorite as of 22:41 on Dec 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
If you click though you can read amazing takes like "writing your lover a love letter is vanity on your part" and "throwing the towel on the floor for somebody else to pick up is sexy and great" and "in an established relationship you shouldn't be sacrificing sex for simple intimacy, that's childish"

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I'll not be doing that but thanks

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Whats up with the disproportionate amount of domestic violence reported in lesbian relationships they keep trotting out?

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

Panfilo posted:

Whats up with the disproportionate amount of domestic violence reported in lesbian relationships they keep trotting out?
The CDC has posted figures that state that something like 45% of self identified lesbians have reported being victims of domestic violence vs 38% of straight women, however let us note that this is only broken down by the sexuality of the victim not the sexuality of the relationship and 35% of the lesbian victims had male abusers, among other social issues which could influence the raw numbers

SkeletonHero
Sep 7, 2010

:dehumanize:
:killing:
:dehumanize:
They say non-fat women are actually worse for you than whole women because they just replace all the nutrients with empty calories.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Dabir posted:

I'll not be doing that but thanks

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

InediblePenguin posted:

The CDC has posted figures that state that something like 45% of self identified lesbians have reported being victims of domestic violence vs 38% of straight women, however let us note that this is only broken down by the sexuality of the victim not the sexuality of the relationship and 35% of the lesbian victims had male abusers, among other social issues which could influence the raw numbers

Plus lesbians live longer to report the abuse instead of being killed by their abusers

Don't look at the statistics for how many abuse cases go unreported or how frequently men murder their partners unless you have an urgent need to be sad

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Pookah posted:

This person is 100% an incel dude pretending (badly) to be a lesbian

https://twitter.com/xerna_zaragoza/status/1739386870486761752#m

https://twitter.com/xerna_zaragoza/status/1739443596321849441#m

Edit:it has taken a full 5 minutes of fighting with twitter and the goddamn crimescene that is the android awful app to post those two loving links.

She could also be an OG incel, in the sense of being a lesbian that can't get laid

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

tokin opposition posted:

She could also be an OG incel, in the sense of being a lesbian that can't get laid

The OG incel lesbian notably did not blame women in general for her inability to find a partner

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

Wasn’t it originally something like “involuntarily celibate because there’s no publicly lesbian/bi women in this small town so the options are nonexistent”?

Khizan has a new favorite as of 23:49 on Dec 26, 2023

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/BIS3XUALISM/status/1739580086351765758

OP not the idiot. But this is a :stare: rear end take they are quoting.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Someone needs to explain to me how straight and queer people move and act differently. Am I not queer because I don't say it YASSSS every time?

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Kit Walker posted:

Someone needs to explain to me how straight and queer people move and act differently. Am I not queer because I don't say it YASSSS every time?

Queer people walk faster for one thing

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Kit Walker posted:

Straight people drive like this, but queer people drive like this.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Well, you see, straight people walk like this. *does a straight up old timey amble, a real saunter*

And queer people walk like this. *starts walking with arms akimbo like a hieroglyphics egyptian, as choreographed by Debbie Allen*

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Violet_Sky posted:

loving truscum rear end take right there, godamn

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Violet_Sky posted:

You can have a lot of nuanced takes about the role of transmisogyny in queer spaces, the differing ways transphobia appears on your GAAB, the homogenization of many different groups with vastly different levels and types of privilege into the trans umbrella, question what it means to pass as nonbinary and the tendency to conflate it with a specific kind of skinny white butch androgyny, the still-present hierarchies of medicalization and the futility of transmedicalism, the tendency of spaces to treat being nonbinary as "woman lite" up to and including being prejudiced against amab enbies, the continual marginalization of intersex people and the complexities that modern trans discourse has on their experiences, and of course the question of passing in all of the above and how the trans community often fails both those that pass and those that cannot, and of course discuss the complexities of the cotton ceiling in queer spaces and it's connection to broader issues in hypocrisy of trans allies, but that tweet is pretty obviously just being a hot takes for attention situation.

E: ask me about my gender studies degree

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

~*~Nate Silver~*~

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Violet_Sky posted:

RAUL CHAVEZ further down the thread has badly misread the room.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

tokin opposition posted:

don't show me yours and i won't show you mine

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Lazy_Liberal posted:

don't show me yours and i won't show you mine

I love being employable and being easy to talk to, never getting frustrated with the average person's preschool level understanding of gender and sexuality stated repeatedly and obnoxiously, because I clearly agree with it. :thumbsup:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

tokin opposition posted:

No.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

tokin opposition posted:

Tell me about gender

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
Cotton ceiling?

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
im doing the piccolo scene except my weighted hat and cape is all portland state degrees and bell hooks books

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Nebrilos posted:

Tell me about gender

It dissolves in water, like cotton candy washed by a raccoon

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

:honk:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Nebrilos posted:

Tell me about gender
In gender studies, a gender identity is one of the distinct forms in which gender can exist. Four genders identities are observable in everyday life: solid, liquid, gas, and plasma. Many intermediate identities are known to exist, such as liquid crystal, and some exotic gender identities only exist under extreme conditions, such as Bose–Einstein condensates and Fermionic condensates (in extreme cold), neutron-degenerate matter (in extreme density), and quark–gluon plasma (at extremely high energy).

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I'm neuro-degenerate matter (extremely dense)

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Something something bussy-einstein condensate

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Have you considered shouting very loudly from a distance?

"HEY 2000 YEARS AGO THERE WAS THIS GUY WHO WAS GOD AND ALSO THE SON OF GOD AND HE DIED TO SAVE US FROM HIS OWN WRATH AND WE EAT HIS FLESH AND DRINK HIS BLOOD BUT ONLY SYMBOLICALLY! ok bye."

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Violet_Sky posted:

I was wondering how long it'd take for biphobic remarks to translate over to nb-phobic remarks. It's the same-ish logic: you can pass so you're not opressed.

Silver John
Sep 30, 2014

FreudianSlippers posted:

"HEY 2000 YEARS AGO THERE WAS THIS GUY WHO WAS GOD AND ALSO THE SON OF GOD AND HE DIED TO SAVE US FROM HIS OWN WRATH AND WE EAT HIS FLESH AND DRINK HIS BLOOD BUT ONLY SYMBOLICALLY! ok bye."

HEY rear end in a top hat! EATING HIS BLOOD AND DRINKING HIS FLESH IS NOT ONLY SYMBOLIC, HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF TRANSUBSTANTIATION! Are you still there?

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

Neito posted:

I was wondering how long it'd take for biphobic remarks to translate over to nb-phobic remarks. It's the same-ish logic: you can pass so you're not opressed.
Conveniently ignoring that being in the closet is itself inherently harmful!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Khizan posted:

Wasn’t it originally something like “involuntarily celibate because there’s no publicly lesbian/bi women in this small town so the options are nonexistent”?

Yup. Gay woman living in a small, rural town in Canada and there were literally no other openly queer women in the town.