Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I suspect Monty is going to get the ball a lot tomorrow, and that’s who I’m playing. Don’t know much about the other guy or his matchup tho

over Jonathan Taylor though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Cat Hassler posted:

.5 PPR

Nico Collins @ CLE
or
Jerome Ford v HOU

I would do Ford.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Pain of Mind posted:

I would do Ford.

Thank you

Doing that

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lol good call on Ford

edit: I am pleased starting Ford and Taylor so far! LFG

kiimo fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Dec 24, 2023

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
lol cool!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It seems starting Taylor / Monty were both good decisions either way.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
:tipshat:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Is it disrespectful to bench players who haven't played yet in a game I've already won.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dexo posted:

Is it disrespectful to bench players who haven't played yet in a game I've already won.

prevents them from losing you points

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
1 ppr, pick 2

Jerome Ford v NYJ
James Conner @Phi
Chris Godwin v NO

Ford plays Thursday in the rain, but I think the jets def is bad against the run? Conner plays Philly which I'm not sure about and Godwin had one of his better games against NO this year since they shut down Mike Evans usually.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Ahhh my last sit/start post of the year. Feels good.

Flacco v NYJ
Stroud v Ten
Goff @ DAL

Leaning either Flacco or Stroud, since I think Detroit is going to run a lot and Micah parsons exists

LV @ IND
IND v LV
CHI v ATL
LAR @ NYG

This one is tough since LV looks so good but ATL will have to run the ball against a good Chicago rush defense. The colts hosed me last week against ATL but I figure I should double check my gut before dropping them

Monty v DAL
Jacobs @ IND

Monty hasn’t been getting as much use, I think someone here or maybe reddit said it feels like they let him get his 60y and maybe a td and then it’s the Jahmyr Gibbs show. otoh, given that Buffalo just showed what a good RB does to the cowboys, could be a good pick. Jacobs is off injury and I’m worried White will get more work instead of Jacobs getting it all like in the past.

Nico v Ten
Flowers v MIA
Monty @ DAL
Jacobs @ IND

Leaning Nico to double dip off Stroud if I go with him, but I have concerns about the brain scrambling and the general injuries we’ve seen. Flowers is inconsistent and I only started him because Jacobs didn’t get marked as out until late. I probably should wait until the shadow report is out before I solidify any of these choices

FAT32 SHAMER fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Dec 27, 2023

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Championship game 6PT throwing TD, pick one starting QB:

Trevor Lawrence v CAR
Russ Wilson v LAC (waiver claim)
Baker Mayfield v NO

I'm thinking Baker but if I'm able to get Russ, he's got a great matchup.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

MacheteZombie posted:

1 ppr, pick 2

Jerome Ford v NYJ
James Conner @Phi
Chris Godwin v NO

Ford plays Thursday in the rain, but I think the jets def is bad against the run? Conner plays Philly which I'm not sure about and Godwin had one of his better games against NO this year since they shut down Mike Evans usually.

Ford's been super disappointing lately. I'd roll the dice on Conner and hope that NO focuses on Evans rather than Godwin

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

MakaVillian posted:

Trevor Lawrence v CAR
Baker Mayfield v NO

I dunno, I think I’d stick with Baker.

Standard DST scoring. Which one?

LV v IND
DEN v NE

Comedy option MIA v BAL (still holding them because they got me to the playoffs but match ups bad last two weeks).

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

MakaVillian posted:

Trevor Lawrence v CAR
Baker Mayfield v NO

Russ or baker over T-Law for sure, but I think NO’s secondary + QB FPPG are both highly ranked. Otoh, Russ is inconsistent but seems to have a decent floor

Anti-Hero posted:

I dunno, I think I’d stick with Baker.

Standard DST scoring. Which one?

LV v IND
DEN v NE

Comedy option MIA v BAL (still holding them because they got me to the playoffs but match ups bad last two weeks).

I’m in the same boat and leaning LV lol. Maxx owns.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
0.5PPR, 6PPTD IDP Dynasty Championship. Need to pick 2 WRs:

Jakobi Meyers vs IND
Tyler Lockett vs PIT
Garrett Wilson vs CLE
Terry McLaurin vs SF

I think I have no choice but to pick the first 2, but am I missing anything?

I also have Christian Watson vs MIN, but it's MNF game and there's no guarantee he'll be back from his hamstring injury.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

I'd agree with the first 2 as well. Maybe also start praying that Watson practices Thursday and Friday

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Russ or baker over T-Law for sure, but I think NO’s secondary + QB FPPG are both highly ranked. Otoh, Russ is inconsistent but seems to have a decent floor

I’m in the same boat and leaning LV lol. Maxx owns.

Didn’t Baker shred the Saints D week 4? Their numbers are inflated from playing the NFC south

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass

MakaVillian posted:

Trevor Lawrence v CAR
Baker Mayfield v NO

Russ just got benched so that makes your decision easy

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Bellmaker posted:

Didn’t Baker shred the Saints D week 4? Their numbers are inflated from playing the NFC south

And Marshon Lattimore is very unlikely to play, which is fantastic news for Mike Evans owners.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

coronaball posted:

And Marshon Lattimore is very unlikely to play, which is fantastic news for Mike Evans owners.

Bummer that lowers my hope for a good Godwin game

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Is Demarcus Robinson worth a play over

Diontae/Meyers/Watson (if he plays)?

1PPR.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Championship last flex spot in a full PPR.

Jerome Ford or Noah Brown

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I’d go Noah Brown provided Stroud is back

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
I think my roster is pretty set for the championship but...

1PPR Flex
Diggs vs NE or
Noah Brown vs TEN?
Diggs has burned me the last month. Do I trust him this week?

Also D/ST
Jaguars vs CAR or
Rams vs NYG?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

KingKapalone posted:

Russ just got benched so that makes your decision easy

Hilarious

One more question, which defence to start:

Bears v ATL
Rams @ NYG
Ravens @ MIA

Sleeper likes the Rams slightly over the Bears, but Chicago has been very good the last 4 weeks

THIS_IS_FINE posted:

I think my roster is pretty set for the championship but...

1PPR Flex
Diggs vs NE or
Noah Brown vs TEN?
Diggs has burned me the last month. Do I trust him this week?

Also D/ST
Jaguars vs CAR or
Rams vs NYG?

Still think you have to ride with Diggs, and Rams

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Dec 27, 2023

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I think I've talked myself into the Ravens over the other mid-tier defenses such as PHI, Den, and Raiders.

Pros: They are at home. Waddle unlikely to play at all. Tyreek, Achane, Mostert, and Tua all banged up. ( yes, everyone is banged up by this point, but they all are nursing legit injuries)

Cons: Dolphins have an extra day of rest than Bal, Tyreek can blow by anyone even at 80% health.

Still have a few more days to mull it over.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
Made the championship somehow and I’m between Jake Browning and Joe Flacco for QB…

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
QB
Stafford v NYG
Purdy v WSH

(If it helps with Purdy my RB1 is CMC)

Flex and one RB
Singletary(RB) v Ten
Javonte Williams(RB) v LAC
Jaleel McLaughlin(RB) v LAC
Pickens(WR) v SEA
Edwards(RB) v MIA
Romeo Doubs(WR) v MIN

Dave47
Oct 3, 2012

Shut up and take my money!
Cross-posting from the main thread: I've reached the finals in a 0.5 ppr league, but am now second-guessing myself about benching decisions.

Am I crazy for planning to bench Amari Cooper? He and DJ Moore are currently on my bench, with Chris Olave, Rashee Rice, D'Andre Swift, and Aaron Jones all slated to play.

IDP: C.J. Mosley, Azeez Al-Shaair, or Jordan Hicks? (I've been running Mosley, but he hasn't scored double-digits since week 12, and it's a Thursday game...)

QB: Flacco > Stick, Taylor, Rudolph, Stidham(?), or Heinicke, right?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I would imagine Amari is going to be the primary target for Flacco tomorrow

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
I would not bench Cooper.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Dexo posted:

QB
Stafford v NYG
Purdy v WSH

(If it helps with Purdy my RB1 is CMC)

Flex and one RB
Singletary(RB) v Ten
Javonte Williams(RB) v LAC
Jaleel McLaughlin(RB) v LAC
Pickens(WR) v SEA
Edwards(RB) v MIA
Romeo Doubs(WR) v MIN

Stafford
Javonte
Singletary

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Dave47 posted:

Cross-posting from the main thread: I've reached the finals in a 0.5 ppr league, but am now second-guessing myself about benching decisions.

Am I crazy for planning to bench Amari Cooper? He and DJ Moore are currently on my bench, with Chris Olave, Rashee Rice, D'Andre Swift, and Aaron Jones all slated to play.

IDP: C.J. Mosley, Azeez Al-Shaair, or Jordan Hicks? (I've been running Mosley, but he hasn't scored double-digits since week 12, and it's a Thursday game...)

QB: Flacco > Stick, Taylor, Rudolph, Stidham(?), or Heinicke, right?

Why would you bench cooper coming off a record breaking game. Rashee rice sucks rear end too?? Wtf is going on in this post

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Anti-Hero posted:

Is Demarcus Robinson worth a play over

Diontae/Meyers/Watson (if he plays)?

1PPR.

Watson is definitely out.

Diontae Johnson and Jakobi Meyers have both had pretty pathetic floors in PPR lately. I’m the CMC owner but I’m against the JJ owner and I’m terrified that our powerhouses will cancel out and the rest of roster is pretty comparable so I’m looking for help.

Should I consider dropping one or both for Demarcus Robinson or KJ Osborn? I’m looking for massive upside, as my current WR2s have pretty abysmal floors and Diontae got me 3 points last week and i can’t do that again!

Dave47
Oct 3, 2012

Shut up and take my money!

bows1 posted:

Why would you bench cooper coming off a record breaking game. Rashee rice sucks rear end too?? Wtf is going on in this post
I mean, it's Thursday and I already am trusting Joe Flacco as a QB, but yeah, it does feel wrong to bench Cooper for Rice. Especially after the last Chiefs game.

But ESPN has Rice +3.5 pts over Cooper, and 24 out of 24 "Experts" (lol) @ FantasyPros are saying to start Rice over Cooper, so I thought that maybe they know something that I don't?

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
I am thinking of benching Tua for Flacco in my third-place game. Is this a bad idea? They both have bad matchups, but Tua has been really disappointing for weeks and Flacco is on a tear, and now he goes against his former team.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
4 paTDs, -4 Ints

Tua @ BAL
Kyler @ PHI

Don't like Tua's matchup and he hasn't been putting up great numbers for awhile. Kyler has been up and down and is apparently sick.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Dave47 posted:

I mean, it's Thursday and I already am trusting Joe Flacco as a QB, but yeah, it does feel wrong to bench Cooper for Rice. Especially after the last Chiefs game.

But ESPN has Rice +3.5 pts over Cooper, and 24 out of 24 "Experts" (lol) @ FantasyPros are saying to start Rice over Cooper, so I thought that maybe they know something that I don't?

Yahoo still has Flacco’s projection at like 12 even though in the last 4 weeks the lowest score he’s gotten is 17 and obviously last week he went berserk with 26

Like on one hand I know the projections are meaningless and I am going to be big mad when Flacco does better than both Stroud post hotbrains and Goff against Dallas, but on the other hand that Jets defense is scary and he threw at least 1 pick or had one fumble over the same period of time against easier defenses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

dxt posted:

4 paTDs, -4 Ints

Tua @ BAL
Kyler @ PHI

Don't like Tua's matchup and he hasn't been putting up great numbers for awhile. Kyler has been up and down and is apparently sick.

That's rough. My gut says Tua but I haven't been paying attention to the Dolphins and I guess he's cooled off quite a bit. Philly's secondary is baby soft (:sigh:) and you gotta think this could be a get right game for Kyler. Just pay attention to the injury report since they're both Qs.

Speaking of QBs, I need to start one of

Goff@DAL (gently caress the Cowboys)
Tyrod vs. LAR

Every time I bench Goff he goes off and my replacement QB sucks. On the other hand, Dallas D is scary and Tyrod is the only other real live NFL QB option available unless I want weird backup rookie garbage or *shudder* 2023 Derek Carr.