Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

quote:

you will receive a cool gift from Egeez App, when it is available,

man that is a load-bearing "when" if I ever saw one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I still don't understand what Egeez provides that I can't get from buying direct from the manufacturer

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I still don't understand what Egeez provides that I can't get from buying direct from the manufacturer

what they provide is that Nathen gets some of the money; right now businesses are making the mistake of selling goods to consumers without letting Nathen wet his beak but (oh, geez!) Egeez corrects this oversight

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Frank Frank posted:

lol lmao

ARE YOU A FAN OF LITERALLY ANYTHING?

Lol this is fantastic, and on my birthday no less. God bless Nathen, this thread, and every one of us here together.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Frank Frank posted:

Oh god, Nathen Mazri.com has been redesigned for the umpteenth time and it's even more incomprehensible than ever. It now includes an (auto)biographical-style blog post with the individual parts of the post labaled "INTRO" "BODY" and "CONCLUSION" in bold which I am just going to assume were editing placeholders that he just forgot to take out. I don't think ya'll are ready for Nathen's new nonsensical imaginary business buzzword, BRANDNOMICS.

No seriously, this is batshit insane:

E: Also you can't see it in the quote but he has used MSPaint's pencil drawing tool to circle the words "EEGEEZ TECHNOLOGIES"

Disruptive first-mover? Aren't those opposites? What are you disrupting if you're there first?

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

He's disrupting proper use of buzzwords

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Lol this is fantastic, and on my birthday no less. God bless Nathen, this thread, and every one of us here together.

Wishing you an entergaging birthday, Katrinka. :yotj: :dance:

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Imagine the feelings of the dude who attended that BRANDNOMICS "presentation".

https://www.arabianbusiness.com/lists/449004-2020-worlds-most-powerful-saudis-hh-sultan-bin-mohammed-bin-saud-al-kabeer

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
Millions of untapped licensed products!

What the christ, Nathen

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
Gonna fill out Nathens survey and have him stocking Goregrind and harsh noise merch.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
If you have a problem, if no-one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...the Integrator

Clearly he integrates lower limbs back onto the main part of your body; I suppose that is a decent metaphor for EGeez

Only registered members can see post attachments!

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Frank Frank posted:

Anyone looking for a job? If so, you should consider being THE INTEGRATOR:

https://hbr.org/1967/11/new-management-job-the-integrator

This is a Harvard Business Review article hotlinked from Nathen's bio but the bio itself seems to imply that Nathen is in need of someone to fulfill this role for him. Are you a bad enough dude to INTEGRATE Nathen?

There's gotta be a calculus joke in here someplace... like he's obviously easy enough to integrate by substituting with a large language model, clearly nobody will even notice

Akratic Method posted:

Disruptive first-mover? Aren't those opposites? What are you disrupting if you're there first?

Hey now, that first bowel movement of the day can be quite disruptive, depending on what I ate last night

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

There is only one Egeez employee, Nathen, so he can go INTEGRATE himself.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Shameful he’s leaving ENTERGRATING to someone else.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

quote:

#staytooned

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Dr. Quarex posted:

If you have a problem, if no-one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...the Integrator

Clearly he integrates lower limbs back onto the main part of your body; I suppose that is a decent metaphor for EGeez

Nathen the Grafted

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I wonder how perplexed and bemused that prince was listening to Nathen talk about this horseshit

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

My friend did a long business trip to Saudi Arabia, they were out in the rural areas doing mining infrastructure stuff.
They ask their interpreter, what does that banner say in the town plaza? It said: Weekly beheadings, here in the plaza!
Airport staff deleted all their photos when they flew out.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

peanut posted:

My friend did a long business trip to Saudi Arabia, they were out in the rural areas doing mining infrastructure stuff.
They ask their interpreter, what does that banner say in the town plaza? It said: Weekly beheadings, here in the plaza!
Airport staff deleted all their photos when they flew out.

What’s the point? Everything is saved to the cloud nowadays.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Seth Pecksniff posted:

According to Nathen the answer seems to be”ease of access” because buying direct from the IP owner can be hard* and if you buy through a 3rd party you could be buying dirty foreign knockoff goods.

*citation needed

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

istewart posted:

There's gotta be a calculus joke in here someplace... like he's obviously easy enough to integrate by substituting with a large language model, clearly nobody will even notice

If there’s one thing that Nathen is teally good at, it’s differentiating himself from the competition

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Scientastic posted:

If there’s one thing that Nathen is teally good at, it’s differentiating himself from the competition

Sir, I'm going to need you to prove that Nathen is competing with anyone for anything.

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://x.com/nathenmazri/status/1740254669673488664?s=46&t=mzWS2vgSInnU9jlt8C3n_Q

Didn’t work when I linked it for some reason but this is what he was referring to:

https://x.com/beeple/status/1347406074685566977?s=46&t=mzWS2vgSInnU9jlt8C3n_Q

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Prince bin Salman, if you think about it, eGeez is like setting up a huge oil well that sucks up all the raw licensing fluid from the ground and lets you pump it through a licensing pipeline all the way to a licensing terminal where it's loaded onto licensing tankers and shipped to licensing factories in China

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Yeah it is and it fuckin sucks, Nathfied!

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea
Nathen paying for a vanity press release service to put out an article about how he couldn't get funding from the real housewives and the hulkster is both completely on brand in addition to being ridiculously funny. I can only imagine the person getting paid $15 an hour to write about generic product launches from big companies trying to decipher Nathen's incomprehensible business buzz word gibberish but I'll give them credit for keeping it together even if they clearly had no idea what was going on.

quote:

Thanks to Garfield and Scooby-Doo, Nathen Mazri’s experience at GarfieldEATS and Scooby-Doo EATS was instrumental in unveiling a massive $340 billion conundrum in the licensing sector. He recognized a crucial gap: there wasn’t an effective platform linking fans directly with licensees. This disconnect made acquiring licensed products a cumbersome and often expensive ordeal. Armed with this realization, Nathen embarked on a mission to devise a solution since 2021—a platform specifically designed to bridge this gap, ensuring that fans could easily and affordably access their favorite licensed merchandise and licensees can easily be discovered to the right audience and not only limited to the top 5 giants manufacturers only such as Hasbro and others. Egeez actually solves more than ten problems with amazing new features and it is not just an app, but Nathen declined to comment further.

quote:

Understanding the scope of his ambitious project Egeez and Ai, Nathen Mazri was aware that substantial funding was crucial for its realization. He set a target to secure $4 million in pre-seed capital, a vital step for launching and scaling up the platform. The development of a ready prototype was made possible by the early investment from Fadi (Eddy) El-Masri, co-founder. Nathen’s journey in acquiring this capital sheds light on the intricate dynamics of startup financing and the venture capital landscape. He even met and spoke to two of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills funny enough, but he says “they are rich made for waste sadly. They don’t get it! Such people never end up solving big problems in the world even if you tried to educate them.”

Nathen even spoke on the phone with Hulk Hogan while Hulk was at the gym. However, Hogan was primarily focused on relishing his recent legal triumph. The jury had held Gawker Media accountable in Hogan’s lawsuit, bestowing upon him, known professionally as Hulk Hogan, a substantial sum of $115 million in compensatory damages and an additional $25 million in punitive damages. “You would think four million is nothing to him, but it’s also about priorities for people,” Nathen says.

https://usawire.com/nathen-mazri-licensing-revolution-from-garfieldeats-to-egeez/amp/

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I feel like “Nathen Mazri on an awkward phone call with Hulk Hogan” is a bad Whose Line is it Anyway prompt

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Still mystified how Egeez is supposed to save anybody money

The only possible way I can think of is if you consider buying unlicensed merchandise an extra cost - “oh no, this is a COUNTERFEIT Mickey Mouse backpack!!! I must burn it immediately to protect THE BRAND”

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
He isn’t pushing it as a way for consumers to make money. It saves money for BRAND while reassuring consumers that they are only buying officially licensed merchandise

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Also:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1ZyI9bJMCm/?igsh=ZHFyc2V6Y2VhMTQ0

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

finally we're getting to garfieldPISS

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Beached Whale posted:

Nathen paying for a vanity press release service to put out an article about how he couldn't get funding from the real housewives and the hulkster is both completely on brand in addition to being ridiculously funny. I can only imagine the person getting paid $15 an hour to write about generic product launches from big companies trying to decipher Nathen's incomprehensible business buzz word gibberish but I'll give them credit for keeping it together even if they clearly had no idea what was going on.

https://usawire.com/nathen-mazri-licensing-revolution-from-garfieldeats-to-egeez/amp/
I don't think that's a vanity writer, and if it is their English is terrible. I'm pretty sure that's yet more AI, and I wouldn't be surprised if it pulled that Real Housewives and Hulk Hogan stuff out of the digital aether. I hope it's true though.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

david_a posted:

Still mystified how Egeez is supposed to save anybody money

I don't even know what it's even supposed to do.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I love the fact that Nathen made a big deal about auctioning off that orange Garfield suit because he finally accepted the fact that the Garfield chapter of his life was over or w/e but he clearly just went and bought a new one.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Knormal posted:

I don't think that's a vanity writer, and if it is their English is terrible. I'm pretty sure that's yet more AI, and I wouldn't be surprised if it pulled that Real Housewives and Hulk Hogan stuff out of the digital aether. I hope it's true though.

i agree with the original interpretation

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

I love the fact that Nathen made a big deal about auctioning off that orange Garfield suit because he finally accepted the fact that the Garfield chapter of his life was over or w/e but he clearly just went and bought a new one.

the garfield chapter of his life will never be over

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's a chapter that's over, but it's the only chapter in the book, so he keeps rereading it

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MrQwerty posted:

the garfield chapter of his life will never be over

Buddy, it was over a long time ago. He’s just in Garfield denial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.
He’s a narcissist who can’t come to terms with his restaurant’s failure, so Garfield will haunt him until he loving dies