Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Circle Nine posted:

just give me a sixer for that in advance, thanks.

Admins please make this at least one day for ruining Boxing Day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
it was my gift to you please don't be mean

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1739523813933555833
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1739725238357606733
13 hours later

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Circle Nine posted:

it was my gift to you please don't be mean

Alright since it's boxing day I'll rescind my request but you can't make bad posts anymore

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

sharknado slashfic posted:

Alright since it's boxing day I'll rescind my request but you can't make bad posts anymore

i cant do that i'll just eat the 24 hours and keep up all of my posting (my posting is bad)

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

i cant even promise i wont write anymore elon fanfiction

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

(genuinely)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
the funny part is the wall street guy stole the meme as well but they'll still get mad while congratulating elon on his epic Post

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1739656206812111338?t=RqhLon8OAvLxdu9QYKPldA&s=19

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

What are locals

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008

Why can they never do a joke right? It should have only option 4 or 6 as the punchline, its like they couldn't decide what they wanted the joke to be.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Woostershur

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

Elon. Musk.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Circle Nine posted:

Elon. Musk.

!

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

lenos kum

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I do enjoy the Dilbert guy spending his Christmas going full skitzo

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

What are locals

Hot ones want to have sex with you, today!

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Elon musk FTW

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

sick

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

shyduck posted:

I do enjoy the Dilbert guy spending his Christmas going full skitzo

He's right

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
scott adams proof is going to be something like "i bet youve never seen your neighbors carrying in groceries"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
a simulation of what

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Scott Adams getting rich because he got lucky with a pretty banal “That’s just like my work!” comic and deciding this made him one of smartest people to ever exist is such a perfect slice of your average rich person in America

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

a simulation of what

He'll explain on Locals

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Scott Adams getting rich because he got lucky with a pretty banal “That’s just like my work!” comic and deciding this made him one of smartest people to ever exist is such a perfect slice of your average rich person in America

Interesting.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i have a friend who's a big simulation theory guy and it just seems like creationism with extra steps. instead of god making the universe, he makes a computer that makes the universe. so what, don't change how mustard tastes.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

But a computer is man made…makes you think

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

i have a friend who's a big simulation theory guy and it just seems like creationism with extra steps. instead of god making the universe, he makes a computer that makes the universe. so what, don't change how mustard tastes.

I forget which Iain Banks novel it was but there's a sci fi religion with the belief that the universe is a simulation and so the goal of the religion is to get everyone in the universe to accept that it's a simulation which would theoretically make any data drawn from the simulation invalid

basically believing that there is an absent omnipotent being that designed everything and choosing to spite them and their grand design

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Could Elon make a computer

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Elon is a computer

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/MeganBitchell/status/1740007470108729641?t=x2bcGYzBaMet34lqO2UMXg&s=19

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

it’s just “what if all reality is but a dream” but for stupid dorks

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

yeah someone smarter than me had a good post on twitter (before it was x, the everything app) pointing out that simulation theory is basically religion for atheists

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

elon is the only one with a mind powerful enough to grok creation and the foul mysteries of the demiurge's archons

ed: imo

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

thathonkey posted:

yeah someone smarter than me had a good post on twitter (before it was x, the everything app) pointing out that simulation theory is basically religion for atheists

Pretty much that, except its dumber than almost any religion

Speaking of religion, Im suprised Elon didint become a radical christian yet, but I believe thats still gonna happen sooner or later

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
what about Thot Adams

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
thought adams

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

this is called Freedom of Speech. mad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU