Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I love how the snob switches allegiances every six months or so. I can't want to see what his basement setup looks like for this Stardom fascination compared to his NWA and AEW setups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Ganso Bomb posted:

I love how the snob switches allegiances every six months or so. I can't want to see what his basement setup looks like for this Stardom fascination compared to his NWA and AEW setups.

He wouldn't need to switch it up so much if people would just stop being assholes and make him an Internet wrestling personality already :colbert:

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
Why is this guy putting on a silly voice filter and pretending to be another, slightly different loser. Like what's the point?

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

World Princess posted:

Why is this guy putting on a silly voice filter and pretending to be another, slightly different loser. Like what's the point?

he rules

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

:hmmyes:

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

The main reason you know AEW isn't TNA all over again is that AEW haven't been dumb enough to give Bischoff a production role.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Lamuella posted:

The main reason you know AEW isn't TNA all over again is that AEW haven't been dumb enough to give Bischoff a production role.

https://twitter.com/demwrestling/status/1739772369160327640?s=46&t=_akPFYiqAqKbxYd3RPf4Jg

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I cracked up watching him bend the strings

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
eric bischoff and vince russo are so mad tony wont hire them lol

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

eric bischoff and vince russo are so mad tony wont hire them lol

There's a whole podcast ecosystem of guys mad that AEW won't hire them, making money off of hate clicks.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://fxtwitter.com/mrtonymaurizio/status/1739759703444406653?s=46

If I had a nickel for every time Hulk Hogan effectively killed a wrestling promotion on January 4, I’d have two nickels.

Which isn’t a lot…

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/MrTonyMaurizio/status/1739780572438765630?t=Hayu8nX-IzFXcv5wGsfuVw&s=19

The WCW Casuals

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
WCW Casuals sounds like a line of branded polo shirts. Extra baggy 90's cuts.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

WCW Casuals are an ultras group for a team in the like, 6th tier of English football

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ganso Bomb posted:

He's actually been pro STARDOM for a few years, whenever he sours on a promotion he'll say he wishes all wrestling is like STARDOM but for some reason ever really tried to review it full time like he did NOAH/MLW/AEW/WWE.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
clearly he didn't believe the english speaking world was ready

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Stardom guy voice:

which will you choose, your brother or your arm?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/atomic_elbow/status/1740004071090622875

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Excited for the many divorced dads and estranged uncles of Twitter to re-evaluate the legacy of the Von Erichs and argue that pushing your sons to destroy their bodies and minds is good.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Toxic masculinity is really cool actually. -normal well adjusted man

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

The gigachad Letterbox reviewer: "I will never have sympathy for a man forced to wrestle while permanently brain damaged."

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/VinceMcMahonMan/status/1740184406059528416

Nobody tell this guy what happens after the block matches in the G1.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Why is a Vince McMahon parody account just unironically making GBS threads on AEW all the time to begin with?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

Drakkel posted:

Why is a Vince McMahon parody account just unironically making GBS threads on AEW all the time to begin with?

thats what vince would do

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
its not a parody they found a way to read vinces mind and transcripe his thoughts to twitter for you the reader to enjoy

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Apparently Jericho's wife took her Twitter off private but I wouldn't recommend posting anything of it under the 'don't post any straight up homophobic stuff' guidelines.

But yikes.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Dawgstar posted:

Apparently Jericho's wife took her Twitter off private but I wouldn't recommend posting anything of it under the 'don't post any straight up homophobic stuff' guidelines.

But yikes.

Never ask a man his salary, a woman her age, or Jessica Lockhart what she was doing on January 6.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Why do I read this thread? It just makes me angry. Why do I do this to myself?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

fart blood posted:

Why do I read this thread? It just makes me angry. Why do I do this to myself?

New Snob persona might drop.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Dawgstar posted:

But yikes.

I made the mistake of looking and holy poo poo she is batshit insane

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/NJPWFanClubNA/status/1738838358170964066

I have never quite figured out what he thinks his role is with New Japan but I love that he thinks it.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

wait it is an official club now?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

have we ever ruled out the possibility that he is actually Harold Meij

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Alaois posted:

have we ever ruled out the possibility that he is actually Harold Meij

He has posted photos and I do not believe he is Harold unless Harold is wearing some sort of exoskeleton and body suit over it.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the Dutch are known for their deceitfulness...

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

I'm not a fan of the Devil storyline either, but come the gently caress on, last night wasn't even the stupidest betrayal involving a Samoan called Joe this year.

https://twitter.com/italkwrasslin/status/1740209594788610265

Meanwhile, over in NXT, Ilja Dragunov recovered from having his neck broken by Ridge Holland in the space of a week.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

TinTower posted:

I'm not a fan of the Devil storyline either, but come the gently caress on, last night wasn't even the stupidest betrayal involving a Samoan called Joe this year.

Meanwhile, over in NXT, Ilja Dragunov recovered from having his neck broken by Ridge Holland in the space of a week.

Yeah people who say this is wcw stuff was not watching wcw in 2000

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

TinTower posted:

Wait, you mean a wrestler worked an injury? What perfidy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

Wait, you mean a wrestler worked an injury? What perfidy!

it's more Ridge Holland being involved than the injury storyline

it's not even the only "botch machine doing worked botches" storyline WWE have going at the moment