Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://x.com/WrestlingNewsCo/status/1659323654822322180

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
AEW Hell: AEW is selling this on its website

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Unwrapping this for Christmas and having to explain to your family how they've insulted you and you didn't realize they were on the wrong side of the war

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

man they really hate sting

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

That DICK! posted:

man they really hate sting

first, they force him to wrap up his career on camera alongside the plane rape guy to make a couple bucks on some lovely energy drink and now he's made to look like a terrible burn victim in a blizzard. sad!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The cabal abhors and attacks sting as he is and remains the one thing they can never be: an Actual Draw

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's what he looks like

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Eat This Glob posted:

first, they force him to wrap up his career on camera alongside the plane rape guy to make a couple bucks on some lovely energy drink and now he's made to look like a terrible burn victim in a blizzard. sad!

projecthalaxy posted:

The cabal abhors and attacks sting as he is and remains the one thing they can never be: an Actual Draw

marty scurll and joey ryan in the ric flair role for the bucks retirement run

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Iiiiiiit's...Sting? :confused:

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
That ain't Sting. And I'd know.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

:laffo::laffo::laffo: cool jobber stable

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The unfortunate thing is I don't think they're "forcing" Sting to retire next to Ric Flair

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Mr. Stink

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

The unfortunate thing is I don't think they're "forcing" Sting to retire next to Ric Flair

He actually thought his WWE run was a fine way to end things and his entire time in AEW has been at gun point. I can't get into any more details but as soon as I finish this email I think Dave is going to drop a lot of info on it.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Yeah Stinger reacted with sheer delight when that creepy old gently caress showed up

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

“There’s too much loving poo poo on me I can’t breathe!”

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

He actually thought his WWE run was a fine way to end things and his entire time in AEW has been at gun point. I can't get into any more details but as soon as I finish this email I think Dave is going to drop a lot of info on it.

What I mean is Sting is friends with Flair

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Male Pattern Baldness Sting

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

that hosed up sting face would make a pretty good punishment avatar, like whoever predicts the worst or draws the crappiest number for the rumble

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

https://twitter.com/Michael11259994/status/1659328462773993472

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I kinda love it more that it looks bad

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I've never understood why Sting doesn't do the face paint to his hairline instead of just doing the face paint to where his hairline was 20 years ago.

One time in AEW he did have black paint go all the way to his hairline and it looked so much better.

Thanks, love the thread, I'll take my answer off the air.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

WCW Greed and AEW Worlds End are both inaugural papes that ended up being the last before each company was kicked off turner tv stations

and fittingly Greed took place in Jacksonville….

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

JUNGLE BOY posted:

WCW Greed and AEW Worlds End are both inaugural papes that ended up being the last before each company was kicked off turner tv stations

and fittingly Greed took place in Jacksonville….

The Devil is revealed to be none other than Kwee Wee

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

If that's the case that means the devil is really Jamie Kellner

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

SatoshiMiwa posted:

If that's the case that means the devil is really Jamie Kellner

That was already known

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Laughing O Lot

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

laughing out loud also

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Eat My Fuc posted:

laughing out loud also

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

It's really stupid that the gold league final is automatically no-DQ cause it's a three-way. Prince Nana coulda stayed out and kicked Mox and Jay White in the balls repeatedly. undermines the whole point of the Continental Classic which has otherwise been pretty good

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Nobody could be DQed but Nana still would have been fired.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lmao tony lmao jericho lmao sammy

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I just feel bad for Sammy

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i dont. just say no bro, you dont need to keep sucking jerichos rear end when he has bad ideas for you to be his lackey even after feuding over it

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

It's just so lazy and its clearly them just spinning wheels cause Kenny is hurt and they'll end up in the same place when crowd want to boo Sammy cause he just has an aura you want to boo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Gold league final was pretty much the worst possible version of what it could've been. Totally generic one guy in, one guy out three way with a bunch of PERFECTLY LEGAL COLE NO DQS IN A THREE WAY bullshit. I was open to ending the league with a three way but they really just did it in the broadest, laziest way possible. Kinda puts a sour taste in my mouth for the whole gold league.

It's especially disappointing with how great the blue league final was.

Sammy turning face immediately upon coming back is.....kinda stupid. Like, I get it, Jericho needs a partner, but you can't find somebody else? You can't put Danny in there? Jericho making amends with him and Menard would make more sense than this.