Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Herro’s tattoo looks like a pug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

nikosoft posted:

Also, the gently caress is a 'Duop Reath'??

I was very disappointed to find it’s pronounced “dwopp” and not “doo-wop”

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Giggs posted:

do goons know what a lion looks like or what

absolutely

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Giggs posted:

do goons know what a lion looks like or what

goon animal face blindess strikes again!

Lockback posted:

Right boob is only for buckets

haha

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Aye Doc posted:

with tyler herro last year and zion this year, we are in a truly blessed time for chest tats on hoopers

https://twitter.com/TheMozKnowz/status/1547686014625255436

The nips should be the pupils. Wasted opportunity

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Don’t be mean to medieval art. Lions, babies, poo poo was hard

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

james harden-rear end lion.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1740408597102948581

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/DailyLoud/status/1740408750618382505

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

That makes a lot of sense. Chipotle is protein carbs and fat and athletes like chains for their consistency on the road.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Think of how many ripped tortillas the man has seen

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Next time he's in nola he should ask zion for some recommendations

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

drat, spurs playing blazers today and tomorrow. Is that the worst b2b ever?

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

Shear Modulus posted:

Next time he's in nola he should ask zion for some recommendations

Zion has eaten at chipotle 3 times every day for the past 10 years

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Forrest on Fire posted:

That makes a lot of sense. Chipotle is protein carbs and fat and athletes like chains for their consistency on the road.

Chipotles are absolutely inconsistent from location to location. My work is located between two and it's a night and day difference between them for food quality, inventory, efficiency, etc.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I bet it’s more likely that this random dude just likes a chain restaurant because that’s how chain restaurants stay in business. People like them

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Chronicles posted:

drat, spurs playing blazers today and tomorrow. Is that the worst b2b ever?

There's only one week Wemby will be playing in Portland so naturally it's the week I had a holiday trip planned for months before the season started. 💀

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/kevinoconnornba/status/1740226760401461534?s=46

Did i say 58 wins, i did

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

CharlestheHammer posted:

I bet it’s more likely that this random dude just likes a chain restaurant because that’s how chain restaurants stay in business. People like them
It's a little different now with the ubiquity of online reviews, but there's also a certain floor with chain restaurants, or at least chain restaurants in the kind of areas where the hotels are nice enough for NBA teams to stay. It isn't going to be the best burrito, but it's unlikely to dip under mediocre and you're not any more likely to get food poisoning from it than anywhere else. That one-off place...could be the best food you've ever had, could be a Nightmare Diarrhea Factory.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
That tweet left out his quote on why he eats Chipotle everyday:

"It's too fire not to."

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I don’t think the dude eating chipotle every day is necessarily doing it for some sort of logical, analytical reason.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Strawberry Panda posted:

"It's too fire not to."

James Harden, Breakfast Defector, is about to end this man's whole career.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Azathoth posted:

It's a little different now with the ubiquity of online reviews, but there's also a certain floor with chain restaurants, or at least chain restaurants in the kind of areas where the hotels are nice enough for NBA teams to stay. It isn't going to be the best burrito, but it's unlikely to dip under mediocre and you're not any more likely to get food poisoning from it than anywhere else. That one-off place...could be the best food you've ever had, could be a Nightmare Diarrhea Factory.

He eats them every day which presumes he eats them in the off season as well

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I know a bunch of Athletes who eat at Chipolte a ton because it is very easy to get your macros portioned out there

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Strawberry Panda posted:

"It's too fire not to."

ahahahahahahahaha

eating chipotle every day before like 2014

sure why not

eating chipotle every day after 2014

sir please stop

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Forrest on Fire posted:

I did the same thing for the same reason only my excuse was it was right next door to my place of work *and* my house

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
When you have to travel non-diarrheac consistency is good. Especially if. you're with someone with food allergies. I can get my woman a bowl and she will not be glutened. Still chipotle used to be good and cheap. But that was so long ago. Now it's like okay and kind of expensive.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

isn't chipotle actually famous for giving people diarrhea

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

R.D. Mangles posted:

If you eat it every day your gut flora get an immunity. Like how the locals can drink the water but tourists will poo poo liquid if they forget about ice cubes.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

They’ll clean up a few things and re-open it. They only close Chipotle for serious issues, like the employees unionizing.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

toggle posted:

The nips should be the pupils. Wasted opportunity

Looks like a moth

Call him mothman

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Dejan Bimble posted:

Looks like a moth

Call him mothman

Tyler Herro walks into a pediatrist’s office

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I would think the biggest problem with chipotle is the possibility of food poisoning since they actually got sued for it multiple times.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Dejan Bimble posted:

When you have to travel non-diarrheac consistency is good. Especially if. you're with someone with food allergies. I can get my woman a bowl and she will not be glutened. Still chipotle used to be good and cheap. But that was so long ago. Now it's like okay and kind of expensive.

Chipotle is actually cheaper than most McDonald’s options

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
For the amount of calories you get it’s like a third the price of other fast food if you just ask for more rice and beans and stuff

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

so they can do that

https://twitter.com/fredkatz/status/1740464120279793963?s=46

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I think the chicken or sofritas options are still under $10 which puts it well below most fast food combo options

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

WhyteRyce posted:

Chipotle is actually cheaper than most McDonald’s options

McDonalds is not even food. There's this guy who buys fast food/fast casual burgers/patties and looks at them under a microscope, and mcdonalds had so much microplastic poo poo inside it was disgusting. Chik fil a was pristine. so that's where I go. I know it's the naughty place but I don't like eating plastic

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Assembling a washed up band of losing basketball players to break the Pistons losing streak is a peak 90s sports movie

quote:

“You know who would win them some games IT, John Wall, Michael Beasley, Demarcus, Me” -Dwight Howard explaining how he could help the Pistons on X

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'd actually like to see that