Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Ashmole posted:

simulation theory is dumb because it's like...who cares. I still have to live my stupid life in it anyway nothing changes.
It's just a secular means of denying that this is all there is and we die.

religion, but ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he is the one

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/Albz321/status/1740141034104099273
https://twitter.com/Albz321/status/1740234586104488273
HI MR. MUSK

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
you thought "a hammer with a camera in it" was good??

well wait until you hear my ideas. dm me sir.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mr. Musk I was holding my dick when you responded to me purely by chance

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
this whole reuters article owns

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

those quotes:

quote:

“I lost complete confidence in the car.”
Shreyansh Jain, who says the suspension on his 2023 Tesla collapsed the day after he bought it new.

“It tried to kill me.”
Jamie Minshall, describing a sudden power-steering outage in his Tesla Model Y

“This is the only car that I’ve ever heard of where a car wash can damage the wiring,” Lundeen recalled telling the manager.

:discourse:

Toplowtech has issued a correction as of 14:39 on Dec 28, 2023

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Wash your car at your own risk

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Circle Nine posted:

hell do it to show how not antisemitic he is after retweeting conspiracy theories about jews being behind the imf or wef or something

LoL, I read this as Jews behind the IDF, and thought, uh... that might actually be true, and not a secret at all.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

You won't care.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

anyone know what a side real is?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ai, generate that meme people post where the guy stands up to say seomthing

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i am harry posted:

it’s elvish script for the elves yin and yang the collective universal consciousness, also known as x, the everything name. or something grimes read in lord of the rings idk

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

naming my kids after war machines, elves?, wh40k factions, and that time i spilled water on a keyboard

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

i am harry posted:

the side gaps on the Cybertruck that are real small so as to not allow penetration by a bullet or arrow

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Circle Nine posted:

was it edge and christian who were one of the original four members of degeneration x?

HHH, Shawn Michaels, and Chyna were first, then Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, and X Pac joined when Shawn got hurt and semi retired

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

WoodrowSkillson posted:

HHH, Shawn Michaels, and Chyna were first, then Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, and X Pac joined when Shawn got hurt and semi retired

Look at this guy forgetting founding member Rick Rude

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Rick Rude was not really a member though did he even like hit a guy to interfere in a match

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Honestly anyone buying a Tesla today or has in the past like four years deserves all this. They’ve been known as poo poo cars for years now. The only people who excuse it are dumb poo poo tech bros who think this is because the car “is in beta” still and once full self driving is released, will somehow fix structural shortcomings because they don’t know how anything works

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

the "beta" is in the car 😂😂🤣

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Toplowtech posted:

those quotes:

:discourse:

you left off the best part from that last quote

quote:

Lundeen said he was so shocked by the manager’s frank explanation of Tesla’s part failures that he wrote it down: “All I can tell you,” the Tesla manager said, “is we’re not a 100-year-old company like GM and Ford. We haven’t worked all the bugs out yet.”

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Honestly anyone buying a Tesla today or has in the past like four years deserves all this. They’ve been known as poo poo cars for years now. The only people who excuse it are dumb poo poo tech bros who think this is because the car “is in beta” still and once full self driving is released, will somehow fix structural shortcomings because they don’t know how anything works

i rode in a model 3 the other day and realized the back seat is so low slung i had my knees bent up in front of me. and I'm a short person. I can't imagine a like 6'3" guy sitting comfortably back there. and I was again struck by how bumpy and noisy the ride is. this vehicle has seemingly become the backbone of the Uber fleet and I can't think of many worse suited to the task

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
you weren’t supposed to care

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
my telsa uber story is that i had no idea how to get into the car cause elon innovated not having door handles and also it wasn't very comfortable. epic and ftw on the whole.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Juul-Whip posted:

i rode in a model 3 the other day and realized the back seat is so low slung i had my knees bent up in front of me. and I'm a short person. I can't imagine a like 6'3" guy sitting comfortably back there. and I was again struck by how bumpy and noisy the ride is. this vehicle has seemingly become the backbone of the Uber fleet and I can't think of many worse suited to the task

meanwhile I took a Chevy Bolt EUV down i-95 at 90mph and it was smoother than Musk's brain.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

magiccarpet posted:

Look at this guy forgetting founding member Rick Rude

Rick Rude owned because he was on an episode of Raw and Nitro on the same night

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
everyone should ride in a tesla 3 at least once just to see how amazingly lovely the interior is. i just got back from south america where they have a low of extremely cheap chinese brand cars used as taxis and even those were better than the model 3 in terms of the way the interior feels, ride quality, road noise etc.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Circle Nine posted:

my telsa uber story is that i had no idea how to get into the car cause elon innovated not having door handles and also it wasn't very comfortable. epic and ftw on the whole.

same also no handles inside the car (?) and the driver was dressed in a little captains uniform (???)

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

Mr. Sharps posted:

and the driver was dressed in a little captains uniform (???)

i hope you did a really big tip cause that lad earned it

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Rick Rude was not really a member though did he even like hit a guy to interfere in a match

He was a DX member for around two months as the "insurance policy" and interfered occasionally. He was technically retired at the time though.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

He is the captain of the car

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

elon is the captain of ALL cars

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Circle Nine posted:

Mr. Sharps posted:

same also no handles inside the car (?) and the driver was dressed in a little captains uniform (???)

skill issue

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

captain of the midlife crisis mobile, more like

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Rudeboy Detective posted:

elon is the captain of ALL cars

elon is the captain of industry

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I told this story before, but I got picked up in a Tesla once. I was looking out the window when I noticed the car making a lot of really jerky corrections. I look at the driver and realized he turned FSD on and his head was pointed straight down watching YouTube videos on his phone. I asked him to look at the road and keep his hands on the wheel. He did for a minute until he thought I wasn't paying attention anymore and went back to his phone. Just your average Tesla driver.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I know it's not the point of it but lol at that tiny ground clearance

https://twitter.com/niccruzpatane/status/1740533274358038609?t=hMx89QoegtazsscVvWeVyg&s=19

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/GeorgeWHerbert/status/1740564171350331694?t=J3-27g2rnai9IUjH8phGPA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

coconono posted:

meanwhile I took a Chevy Bolt EUV down i-95 at 90mph and it was smoother than Musk's brain.

yeah I’ve been in a Bolt before and it was really nice for the money. I would definitely consider one if I had enough room in my garage.