Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://x.com/rapsheet/status/1740466941901652316?s=46&t=OK6AvWM-NBtlIQDYnQH66w

:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I’m trying to get 3rd place because I still get money for that. I’m thinking of starting Carr over Tua. The Baltimore D just killed Purdy, and Tua is going to be missing Waddle. Plus Hill is probably still injured.

Carr did terrible against Tampa the first time he played them though. My other options on the wire are Minshew, Gendo, Brissett, and Taylor. Am I crazy to run out Carr over Tua, or any of these other guys on the list?

I was banking on Wilson, but he’s benched now.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Amsri Cooper OUT vs. The Jets. Pucker your butts accordingly.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

just added njoku in response to that

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Bird in a Blender posted:

I’m trying to get 3rd place because I still get money for that. I’m thinking of starting Carr over Tua. The Baltimore D just killed Purdy, and Tua is going to be missing Waddle. Plus Hill is probably still injured.

Carr did terrible against Tampa the first time he played them though. My other options on the wire are Minshew, Gendo, Brissett, and Taylor. Am I crazy to run out Carr over Tua, or any of these other guys on the list?

I was banking on Wilson, but he’s benched now.

I would never play Carr in any meaningful game, but that’s just me.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

DEEBO HIT THE WIRE IN MY LEAGUE WTF SCOOPIN THAT UP

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Is this some situation where rosters weren't locked?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Seems fishy

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

RCarr posted:

Seems fishy

i think i just sniped a collusion attempt

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

STONE COLD 64 posted:

WTF Yahoo locks rosters of eliminated teams

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dango Bango posted:

Is this some situation where rosters weren't locked?

i already had to deal with the commissioner doing weird poo poo when i went against him (and beat him anyway), we use espn

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Yeah that’s a situation where the commissioner should step in and just go “n…no, no.”

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
The guy who knocked me out last week didn't update his lineup for no Amari lol

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Flacco got himself a tuddy like 4min into the game

Jesus Christ

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i think i just sniped a collusion attempt

lol this would own

Also how is Njoku just sitting on waivers, he’s like the #1 overall TE for the past month. This league sounds wild

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Jesus Christ I’m against Breece Hall and looks like he’s going to repeat what he did last weekend.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Flacco got himself a tuddy like 4min into the game

Jesus Christ

I’m going to somehow end up seriously regretting shying away from 2023 Joe Flacco vs the literal worst matchup for QBs aren’t I :negative:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Docjowles posted:

I’m going to somehow end up seriously regretting shying away from 2023 Joe Flacco vs the literal worst matchup for QBs aren’t I :negative:

Yeah I’m an idiot too

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Docjowles posted:

lol this would own

Also how is Njoku just sitting on waivers, he’s like the #1 overall TE for the past month. This league sounds wild

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

…is this a six person league? McBride and Engram should be starting.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

…is this a six person league? McBride and Engram should be starting.

12 with three people who went taco mode after week 4. the only reason that i dropped engram was because njoku was available after cooper was designated for IR and i already have jake ferguson as my other TE

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

STONE COLD 64 posted:

12 with three people who went taco mode after week 4. the only reason that i dropped engram was because njoku was available after cooper was designated for IR and i already have jake ferguson as my other TE

I get going after Njoku, but you might want to upgrade Ferguson with McBride.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Man what is it with the Browns and one player absolutely blowing up. I somehow survived Cooper last week but now it's looking grim again going against Ford

loving Jets

edit: well two players blowing up with Njoku

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Flacco has 23 points and there’s 0:19 left in the first half

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Oh gently caress another Flacco->Ford TD?!?

Almost 60 points sitting on my bench

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Oh yeah Flacco too. I had the option to pick him up and start him. drat

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Oh yeah Flacco too. I had the option to pick him up and start him. drat

I bet a lot of people did. I wonder how many league benches he’s still sitting on with playoff teams starting Mahomes or Tua because “He can’t possibly do it against the JETS, right?! Those last four games were flukes!”

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Flacco is on my bench while Stroud is set to start and Goff is benched due to obvious reasons

I look forward to Stroud getting brained again and Goff having another 30pt game

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Opponent decided to flex Godwin instead of Ford this afternoon. Major bullet dodged there I hope.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I started the Cleveland defense. That’s good!

I left Ford on my bench. That’s bad.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Awesome that every loving thing has gone upside down in the fantasy playoffs

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
At this point I fully expect CMC to flop or get benched with a modest score. I don’t think he’s carrying me to the ship.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Docjowles posted:

lol this would own

I got him (and started luckily) this morning as a free agent, but this league doesn't have a dedicated TE slot so outside of like Kelce they tend to get forgotten about.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Flacco was a hot hand and the jets defense hasn't looked too good lately I think some of yall overthought this

Virtue
Jan 7, 2009

Got a few more days but need to decide if I'm pulling M. Pittman Jr. He's probably my best option if healthy but I have a ton of WRs on the bench: D. London, C. Godwin, J. Smith-Njigba, and R. Shaheed.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

happy with njoku's production tonight.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Master Stur posted:

Flacco was a hot hand and the jets defense hasn't looked too good lately I think some of yall overthought this

Yes but what if the hot hand dies tonight :ohdear:

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Flacco on my bench for the ship. Hopefully Kyler has a game this weekend.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

THIS_IS_FINE posted:

Flacco on my bench for the ship. Hopefully Kyler has a game this weekend.

There is a non-zero chance that the Cardinals do what the Broncos just did to Wilson, or what the Raiders did to Carr last year. They'd lose $30 million if he suffers a serious injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

is there a double xp warzone week coming up