Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
While y’all out here gettin Louis Vuitton handbags I’m out here gettin Louis Vuitton Luis Vittón handjobs :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I wonder how feasible it would be to get a real LV tattoo, like inked by one of their designers using proprietary ink and production process. There's got to be somebody out there so into LV with enough money they could afford an authentic tattoo. Whether Louis Vuitton would do it is a different story.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

History Comes Inside! posted:

It’s just a bunch of ascii art, there’s no super secret “and once it goes blurry it’ll look like something!” magic going on.

Dude is tattooing the poo poo you’d get in random .nfo files from 90s warez releases on people.

I would trust whatever this guy says about a SNES game implicitly

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Dude is tattooing the poo poo you’d get in random .nfo files from 90s warez releases on people.

It’s supposed to be displayed white on black, the fool!

Adhemar
Jan 21, 2004

Kellner, da ist ein scheussliches Biest in meiner Suppe.
Converting all my tattoos to dark mode was painful and expensive

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Guys check out my tattoo, its my name all wavey and a list of greetz

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Shoehead posted:

Guys check out my tattoo, its my name all wavey and a list of greetz

See now I think that could be cool, done in the right style and surrounded by other tattoos. As a first tattoo not so much.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I'm getting it as a tramp stamp so you know you don't have to pay :biglips:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

It’s kinda cute though.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

That's a cute t shirt

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Did they get that tattoo to distract people from their nasty-rear end fuckin' nails?

Cartoon Man posted:

It’s kinda cute though.

I really like this one.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Elviscat posted:

Did they get that tattoo to distract people from their nasty-rear end fuckin' nails?

I assumed it was the world's worst attempt at henna:

But the LV pattern is more likely. And while those nails are gross they should absolutely cut them off and pick up playing the bass. Those are some longass fingats.

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 05:47 on Dec 30, 2023

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s not a Louis Vuitton pattern though , it’s just a bunch of #’s and :’s.

This is a Louis Vuitton pattern

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Goons don't know high fashion, last bought handbag at Target. Film at 11.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Agreed, if you don't buy a new LV bag annually, you are basically a subhuman

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

Elviscat posted:

I think those are onions

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

In fairness to them a lot/all of that staining is probably from having the excess ink wiped off down over their fingers during the tattoo

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

In fairness to them a lot/all of that staining is probably from having the excess ink wiped off down over their fingers during the tattoo

I thought that at first too, but they're pretty far away from where the artist would be wiping, and they're distinctly yellow like a fungusy toenail.

Jisae
Oct 1, 2004

What a bargain!

Looks more like the Gucci pattern to me. Also, considering how long the nails are, real or fake, it would definitely benefit from some nail polish to hide them groady stains.
As far as palm/sole tattoos go people are so loving adamant about getting that tattoo in that very spot despite how many times they're told they'd fade. My partner's mother got a tattoo on the arch of her foot, to which I told her it won't last, but she was adamant it would stick cause "I have high arches!" and lo and behold the entire tattoo faded out within 2 months. Not a trace left. She still insisted on going getting it done again in the exact same spot with the exact same result :ughh:

edit: should also note it was the word "breathe".

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Jisae posted:

Looks more like the Gucci pattern to me. Also, considering how long the nails are, real or fake, it would definitely benefit from some nail polish to hide them groady stains.
As far as palm/sole tattoos go people are so loving adamant about getting that tattoo in that very spot despite how many times they're told they'd fade. My partner's mother got a tattoo on the arch of her foot, to which I told her it won't last, but she was adamant it would stick cause "I have high arches!" and lo and behold the entire tattoo faded out within 2 months. Not a trace left. She still insisted on going getting it done again in the exact same spot with the exact same result :ughh:

edit: should also note it was the word "breathe".

Is she some sort of foot kink dominatrix?

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

The background and context for this one is confusing my brain something fierce. Underground parking liquor store?

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
im guessing its either russian or at a minimum former soviet bloc as for the broader where it takes place

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Unless "ATM" is universal, it's somewhere English speaking. I'm guessing Vegas based on a multitude of garages, shady ATMs, and head tattoos.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

:pwn:

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Holy poo poo lmao

Jisae
Oct 1, 2004

What a bargain!

Crab Dad posted:

Is she some sort of foot kink dominatrix?

Nah just stubborn and refuses to be wrong about anything :sigh:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Circle Nine posted:

im guessing its either russian or at a minimum former soviet bloc as for the broader where it takes place

My first thought was it was here in NYC but :shrug:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah the place I found that image said he’s some guy from NY who’s locally famous for wearing weird fur clothes and riding public transport.

Edit:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Yeah the place I found that image said he’s some guy from NY who’s locally famous for wearing weird fur clothes and riding public transport.

Edit:

The dip is off the scale!

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

Wasabi the J posted:

Unless "ATM" is universal, it's somewhere English speaking. I'm guessing Vegas based on a multitude of garages, shady ATMs, and head tattoos.

ATMs are called bankomats in the post-Soviet space

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

JIZZARD

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.
I'm not going to enter this magical realm either.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Why is he setting a giant Qtip on fire on his neck... oh... oh no.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
methpipe neck tattoo is a bold choice

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
All of the names in that picture match the subject matter perfectly

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

It's nice he married crystal, but who's the girl with the ring?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

whypick1 posted:

All of the names in that picture match the subject matter perfectly

I am shocked that her name is spelled...

Cool Dad posted:

It's nice he married crystal, but who's the girl with the ring?

Ah, there we go.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

See I think somebody is having a laugh, there's no way her name is Crystal with a C.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Crystal Beth