Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
they take offence with the term "settler colonialism" lol. and a nice appareance from the dreaded uyghur genocide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Zedhe Khoja posted:

Why it's Slavoj Zizek and Haggai Mattars very real arab friends who agree with their drivel

Aba=father kus=pussy ommak=your mother
the other "arab intellectuals" there are similar

Dartafiwizjhak = fart on your face
Idi biteezi = in my rear end
Kharatuzfik = poo poo gently caress you
Tyouzna = our asses
Yikhrab Baytak = may your home be ruined

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I don't think there's such a thing as Eurocommunism any more

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

zizek and our vil are keeping the torch alive

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

does varoufakis count

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
this Haggai dudes israeli right? like he doesn't need to know arabic but how you gonna miss Abakus Ommak. I'm from miami and don't know spanish but if I saw the name Padreputo Tumadre I'd still realize someone was loving with me. Kus is like, the first arabic swear non arabs learn.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Bravely charting a course independent of Moscow in 2023

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Zedhe Khoja posted:

this Haggai dudes israeli right? like he doesn't need to know arabic but how you gonna miss Abakus Ommak. I'm from miami and don't know spanish but if I saw the name Padreputo Tumadre I'd still realize someone was loving with me. Kus is like, the first arabic swear non arabs learn.

what if you hate a people so much that you refuse to see the language as anything other than gobbledygook

also that spanish name would fool tens of millions in the US

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Zedhe Khoja posted:

mods please change my name to Padreputo Tumadre lmao

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Zedhe Khoja posted:

wait, how is u pronounced in arabic, is that pronounced "koos"

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

World War Mammories posted:

lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

lmao

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Zedhe Khoja posted:

کس گروه

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

oh no, international law lmao

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

bless

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

drat we cant defeat gaza time to start WW3 I guess

https://x.com/nise_yoshimi/status/1740730543631901065?s=20

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

zizek and our vil are keeping the torch alive

zizek bent to xi, been two years now

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

Having a baby to save the relationship but with war lol

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Leandros posted:

Another NYT rape piece. What did Israel do now that they need media running need interference?

lol at Dutch media uncritically reporting it as evidence.

How is our media consistently this loving bad even compared to other European media?

I'm very happy to see Yemen taking its international commitments seriously and call on every other state signatory to this convention to follow their example.

TrekBek
Mar 27, 2013

slug life
the NYT poo poo is so goddamn annoying, because literally everything in it, from the actual opening sentences on, is poo poo that I, random idiot who doesn't have journalistic access but does have two working eyeballs, sussed out as bullshit weeks ago.

at this point, I just want someone with an actual journalist job to ask the one question I cannot find any answer to: where do they think hamas found a bunch of nails at nova festival? or a shovel? did they bring them with explicit plans for genital mutilation? where did they get enough nails for multiple vaginas at a concert?

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Zedhe Khoja posted:

koos is also hebrew for pussy

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Why would there be, it served it purpose in 89

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Weka posted:

dang some of these jewbelong things are wild

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1740526265109741693

it’s funny because five years ago they used to say like “The Sabbath? Now that’s an epic vibe!” and now they all say “The brown man wants to rend your flesh. You must kill him first”

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

Zedhe Khoja posted:

Why it's Slavoj Zizek and Haggai Mattars very real arab friends who agree with their drivel

Aba=father kus=pussy ommak=your mother
the other "arab intellectuals" there are similar

Dartafiwizjhak = fart on your face
Idi biteezi = in my rear end
Kharatuzfik = poo poo gently caress you
Tyouzna = our asses
Yikhrab Baytak = may your home be ruined

lmao

Zizek sucks, I’ve never gotten the appeal he has with certain online leftists (eg chapo). Dude is dumber than a baby, never figured out phlegm belongs outside his body

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

eighty-four merc posted:

lmao

Zizek sucks, I’ve never gotten the appeal he has with certain online leftists (eg chapo). Dude is dumber than a baby, never figured out phlegm belongs outside his body

he's a "leftist" that's allowed to complain about stuff by the media because he doesn't represent any actual threat to existing power structures. much like chomsky and a bunch of other impotent old shits

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Hatebag posted:

he's a "leftist" that's allowed to complain about stuff by the media because he doesn't represent any actual threat to existing power structures. much like chomsky and a bunch of other impotent old shits

yep his work is just as important as other leftist philosophers like Suck My Dick from the Back and I Eat Your Mother's Pussy

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty
definitely remember Zizek talking about Israeli settler colonialism in one of his earlier books, what happened big z

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Zohar posted:

definitely remember Zizek talking about Israeli settler colonialism in one of his earlier books, what happened big z

he got paid more

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

eighty-four merc posted:

lmao

Basically he piggybacked off the film about films and philosophy and clowning Jordan Peterson.

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

TrekBek posted:

the NYT poo poo is so goddamn annoying, because literally everything in it, from the actual opening sentences on, is poo poo that I, random idiot who doesn't have journalistic access but does have two working eyeballs, sussed out as bullshit weeks ago.

at this point, I just want someone with an actual journalist job to ask the one question I cannot find any answer to: where do they think hamas found a bunch of nails at nova festival? or a shovel? did they bring them with explicit plans for genital mutilation? where did they get enough nails for multiple vaginas at a concert?

Was that at the festival. When I read they were found under rubble I assumed it was a kibbutz or base.
Also dying under a collapsing building would explain how nails might end up impaling a person.

It reminds me a bit of the claim Hamas were committing sexual violence because they had shot soldiers in the tits, you know the bit that covers the heart and lungs, the center mass soldiers are trained to aim for.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the idf is way too honorable to mutilate corpses

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

whats funny is that story is supposed to be the weekend news drop that everyones talking about and theyve mixed in some new elements like the nail gun thing but its just the same stuff israel refuses to let anyone investigate

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
My favorite one was a story a week or so ago(?) where they had some doctors saying like, "oh yeah we don't have any evidence or any testimony that anyone was raped, that'll take time to come out, but the returned hostages clearly had some PTSD which indicates they were either raped or witnessed a rape".

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Haaretz flat out says that Israel has lost the war, and is in an unwinnable strategic trap:-

https://x.com/haaretzcom/status/1740772164633337938?s=20

dont bother reading it, it's alot of cope and weaseling, but the main three points are that israel cant beat Hamas militarily, they will never beat the tunnels in time to achieve victory and they will never get their prisoners back without a ceasefire, and Israel must come to terms with a reality that they are permanently insecure.

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Aug 29, 2012
https://twitter.com/CIJ_ICJ/status/1740785561961398765

South Africa has filed proceedings against Israel at the Hague.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Al! posted:

the idf is way too honorable to mutilate corpses
Of course not. Think about how much those organs are worth!

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

JuulPodSaveAmerica posted:

https://twitter.com/CIJ_ICJ/status/1740785561961398765

South Africa has filed proceedings against Israel at the Hague.

now that's what i call based

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Zohar posted:

Gotta toe the line or get the Finkelstein treatment