Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

If they don't eat him his sacrifice means nothing. Honor his wishes.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*takes a second sad bite, crying...

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i can fix her

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Jesse Custer berating her for having multiple chins

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Thanks for taking one for the team, white guys.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

TotalLossBrain posted:

Thanks for taking one for the team, white guys.
We're not interested, maybe the Latinos can help out?
looking for that tweet but can't find it

ed:

Pigsfeet on Rye fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Dec 29, 2023

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

I wonder how many people this goblin has eaten so far today

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Catastrophe posted:

At least two cats.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Catastrophe posted:

That's the last thing you see after she feeds you a nice meal laced with poison

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

That's the last thing you see after she feeds you a nice meal laced with poison

The KK Killer

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yeah I'd be taking all my vienna sausages from her with the seals unbroken

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Edit: not sure if this violates the gore rule, it’s a cheetah leopard eating the rectum out of a kill while pellets of poo fall out of it. There’s no real blood or gore but I’ll take the hot link out anyway.

code:
https://i.imgur.com/SKYsKhX.mp4

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Dec 30, 2023

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Cartoon Man posted:

Edit: not sure if this violates the gore rule, it’s a cheetah eating the rectum out of a kill while pellets of poo fall out of it. There’s no real blood or gore but I’ll take the hot link out anyway.

code:

That poo poo is hilarious

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Cartoon Man posted:

Edit: not sure if this violates the gore rule, it’s a cheetah eating the rectum out of a kill while pellets of poo fall out of it. There’s no real blood or gore but I’ll take the hot link out anyway.

code:

That's a leopard, not a cheetah.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

lol eat poo poo apex predator

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Cartoon Man posted:

"eating the rectum out of a kill"

I stand corrected on my my recent statement saying I had seen the most metal thing on this site because I think this eclipses it.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
rectum? drat nea.... oh

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

ed:

And thus the world was united

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
These people don't pork? How do they make more?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Cartoon Man posted:

Edit: not sure if this violates the gore rule, it’s a cheetah leopard eating the rectum out of a kill while pellets of poo fall out of it. There’s no real blood or gore but I’ll take the hot link out anyway.

code:

EVEN WILD ANIMALS EAT ASSSS!!!

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Cartoon Man posted:

code:

Nature's kibble.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Savannah Caviar

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Kibbles and shits, kibbles and shits!

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Nature's boba

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

ed:

Not cursed. In fact, one of the funniest things I've seen on these forums in years.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Cartoon Man posted:

code:

almost didnt watch this, but as soon as my eyes got to poo fall out i was all in.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Hmm maybe I should be eating more fiber...

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
like eating wheatgrass for a kitty, herbivore turds are probably pretty good for a leopard 🐆

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

ngl that water slide looks p sick.

OK. Now imagine a fat, Disney adult, cruise goer getting stuck in there somewhere out on the high seas.
Now imagine you are next in line for the sick waterslide.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Marion Ravenwood ate Indiana Jones. And the Lost Ark.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

codo27 posted:

Marion Ravenwood ate Indiana Jones. And the Lost Ark.

God drat, that is a hard 46. Do some people do hard drugs in the sun with lime juice on their skin, or what?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
There's an 80% chance that it's a photo of some random lady (who may or may not be nice in real life) that someone used for a 'funny' fake profile.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Hasturtium posted:

God drat, that is a hard 46. Do some people do hard drugs in the sun with lime juice on their skin, or what?

She looks like some people I’ve seen on the NC outer banks. Combine smoking and drinking from an early age with an aggressive disrespect for sunscreen, and it all adds up pretty fast. I’m 38, and I’ve seen people out there that I’d swear had at least 10 years on me that were (supposedly) younger than I am.

Alcoholism is a hell of a thing :smith:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Icon Of Sin posted:

She looks like some people I’ve seen on the NC outer banks. Combine smoking and drinking from an early age with an aggressive disrespect for sunscreen, and it all adds up pretty fast. I’m 38, and I’ve seen people out there that I’d swear had at least 10 years on me that were (supposedly) younger than I am.

Alcoholism is a hell of a thing :smith:
Yeah, drinking and smoking can age the hell out of you. Add a lot of sun to that and one day in your 40s you're just going to wake up looking 65+.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Murdstone posted:

Yeah, drinking and smoking can age the hell out of you. Add a lot of sun to that and one day in your 40s you're just going to wake up looking 65+.

Like my cousin, known as Leather Heather due to her premature aging

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Never let it stop you from success, though, just remember that our old friend Kirk Johnson achieved internet immortality despite looking like a sunbaked prune

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Captain Hygiene posted:

Never let it stop you from success, though, just remember that our old friend Kirk Johnson achieved internet immortality despite looking like a sunbaked prune

but did he see dime one from it? nooooooooope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Captain Hygiene posted:

His rear end in a top hat looked like a sunbaked prune that was hit by a meteorite, what did the rest of him look like?