Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
They have special schools for Santas (plural) and nurses. Coincidence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Santa. Satan. Hmm, are they brother?

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Animal-Mother posted:

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Animal-Mother posted:

Add George Santos, now you have the unholy trinity

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Honk if you're also thinking about toilets all day.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Guavanaut posted:

Honk if you're also thinking about toilets all day.

Thinking about and obsessing over people's junk in a very normal way.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Hey not everyone who thinks about toilets all day and displays that fact on their car is a weirdo, fyi

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

:ohdear: for the janitor

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Scholtz posted:

Hey not everyone who thinks about toilets all day and displays that fact on their car is a weirdo, fyi

Ain't wrong.

E: The text on the car isn't wrong, that is. The driver is still a weirdo.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
What about all the homosexuals who you also believe are pedophiles, statistically speaking you're more likely to encounter those than trans predators

(yes I know he hates them too but my point is stay scared bitch)

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

So this is clearly a Halloween costume party. Which means the shark with the hammer tied to its head is there in a costume, and in fact that costume is an rear end in a top hat's idea of what being trans involves. The shark with the hammer tied on is going as a transphobic rear end in a top hat and deserves the side-eye from anyone else for being such a gently caress at a party.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I'd bet that the word balloon was originally coming from the other shark (whose mouth is open), and said something like "My culture is not a costume!"

Also I will be the pedantic nerd who points out that hammerheads are not sexually dimorphic - those are two different species. So whoever made the stupid edit is even stupider than they first appear.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Lemniscate Blue posted:

I'd bet that the word balloon was originally coming from the other shark (whose mouth is open), and said something like "My culture is not a costume!"

Also I will be the pedantic nerd who points out that hammerheads are not sexually dimorphic - those are two different species. So whoever made the stupid edit is even stupider than they first appear.

Yes, thank you! The drat thing was driving me nuts, on all points but especially the bad edit aspect :mad:

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
That isn't just a BLÅHAJ joke?

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

quote:

(This is so sad)
R.I.P. Daniel Baker 21, Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matthew Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew Johnson 21, Zachary Fisher 24, Brandon King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, and Sheldon Tate 27.... All are Marines who gave their lives this week for you. There's no media for them... not even a mention of their names. We’re too busy talking about trying to get “Baby It’s Cold Outside” off of the radio. Please honor them by copying and pasting this post.

This one legit just made me laugh out loud

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
If y’all don’t know, those names are real KIA military dudes (not all marines)

They are the US troops that died in Afghanistan… in July 2010

And keep getting reposted for :911: screeds every few years

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jan 3, 2024

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

That's amazing. Really says it all that they don't give a poo poo if its true or not.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Yeah to clarify the part I laughed out loud was the random insertion of the song, not the deaths

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That’s what they’re complaining about. We didn’t honor our trups because we’re too busy canceling an old song I haven’t thought about in decades.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Correct
https://twitter.com/faup123/status/1586974251910803459

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

I laughed

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

"Baby, It's Cold Outside" shouldn't even be considered a Christmas song.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

"Baby, It's Cold Outside" shouldn't even be considered a Christmas song.

At least not until we've had an individual ticker tape parade for every individual dead troop, just like the OP of that email insists.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Every hour of every day you must recite the names Daniel Baker 21, Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matthew Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew Johnson 21, Zachary Fisher 24, Brandon King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, and Sheldon Tate 27 or you don't really support Daniel Baker 21, Justin Allen 23, Brett Linley 29, Matthew Weikert 29, Justus Bartett 27, Dave Santos 21, Jesse Reed 26, Matthew Johnson 21, Zachary Fisher 24, Brandon King 23, Christopher Goeke 23, and Sheldon Tate 27.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Its weird that they have numbers in their names most people stop at tommy the third or golgo 13

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

:911:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

May earth be soaked with the blood of those infidels!

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Enjoy some British gammon cringe:

I can’t even figure out what the meter is. I think it’s trying to be iambic tetrameter but then it starts dropping beats or putting the stress on the wrong part of the foot.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

This is Biden’s fault.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

TinTower posted:

Enjoy some British gammon cringe:

I can’t even figure out what the meter is. I think it’s trying to be iambic tetrameter but then it starts dropping beats or putting the stress on the wrong part of the foot.

Sir, our Wendy's only accepts bitcoin.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

One of my favorite jokes in Good Omens was basically this list with a note at the end saying that the British resisted decimalized currency for decades because they thought it was too complicated.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

I tired to explain pre-decimal currency to my kids and they just thought it was a Dr. Seuss book.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
12 pence to a shilling, 20 shillings to the pound. I'm so glad we smart Americans dumped that poo poo faster than a crate of tea

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
The Harry goddamn Potter series was barely aware of the ridiculousness of British society enough to make fun of pre-decimalized currency, but then completely failed to do anything at all with the joke.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Scrapped pre-decimal currency and then moved to a temperature system where it goes from -18 to 38 centipedes.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Guavanaut posted:

Scrapped pre-decimal currency and then moved to a temperature system where it goes from -18 to 38 centipedes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYqfVE-fykk

Appropriate time for this

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Nap Ghost

Lemniscate Blue posted:

The Harry goddamn Potter series was barely aware of the ridiculousness of British society enough to make fun of pre-decimalized currency, but then completely failed to do anything at all with the joke.

The system used prime numbers for the divisions, it would be impossible to make change if you didn't hand wave it away with magic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Conspiracy people will go after everything