Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

rear end-penny posted:

"Honey call the vet; this cat is sick!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Sleeping next to me in my home office (he's an old cat, he has a Routine and it mostly involves sleeping about 6' from me except when it's Dreamies time). Also snoring, loudly.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Brought a (cooked) chicken drumstick in through the bathroom window and ate it in front of me.

Fuckin power move right there.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Brought a (cooked) chicken drumstick in through the bathroom window and ate it in front of me.

king poo poo

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

Out of respect for his game I let him finish it before I tossed it.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

She managed to sit still long enough so I could take a picture and show everyone how pretty she is. She normally is a bit ADHD and all over the place, so I was happy to get a picture.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Anderson Koopa posted:

She managed to sit still long enough so I could take a picture and show everyone how pretty she is. She normally is a bit ADHD and all over the place, so I was happy to get a picture.

regal af

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

It's funny she is actually quite the goof ball. The other one is royalty.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Out of respect for his game I let him finish it before I tossed it.

yoooo i love cow cats

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

From where?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

beg for food, sleep, watch birbs from window, sleep slightly closer to me, beg for food, sleep

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

The two boys were wrestling pretty hard when the wife and I were trying to take a nap

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Now you know how they feel trying to sleep when you're wrestling

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

one of my chickens pecked him on the forehead then crapped on the floor
idk if that's something the cat did it's more something that was done to him

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Lilac is a cat of leisure. She hung out on our bed staring out the window most of the day. She also begged for treats / wet food / turkey. She also was willing to get tummy rubs. She is very sweet.

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Anderson Koopa posted:

Lilac is a cat of leisure. She hung out on our bed staring out the window most of the day. She also begged for treats / wet food / turkey. She also was willing to get tummy rubs. She is very sweet.

That tail is glorious

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Our outdoor cat was following me around the garage while I replaced a car battery earlier

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

best bale posted:

That tail is glorious

Thank you! I like how thick and silver it is. I wonder if she has some Maine Coon blood in her? She certainly has the size and disposition.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Anderson Koopa posted:

drat that cat got a big leg

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
They went to the vet today for their annual checkup and like always everyone there raved at their names Pushpin and Paperclip. Maybe everyone gets this but I have never seen employees pop out of the woodwork and say "OMG, this is them, I saw their names on the chart this morning!"

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

ChubbyChecker posted:

drat that cat got a big leg

She is just a big fluffer who is full of love. And she also probably has some Orange Cat in her.

I had chicken wings for dinner, so now she is licking my fingers.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I think you have to sign over your mortgage/rental agreement to the cat now. They're the new owner.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Three Olives posted:

They went to the vet today for their annual checkup and like always everyone there raved at their names Pushpin and Paperclip. Maybe everyone gets this but I have never seen employees pop out of the woodwork and say "OMG, this is them, I saw their names on the chart this morning!"

I got that with my old cat, Cheese. A couple techs came out to say goodbye to her when I picked her up after she got fixed. One of the vets came out, too, who I think was involved in the surgery, because Cheese gave her specifically the loudest, saltiest meow when the vet said her name.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Mx. posted:

one of my chickens pecked him on the forehead then crapped on the floor
idk if that's something the cat did it's more something that was done to him

Post chickens please, they are the cats of birds.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

This is basically how my wife sleeps every night.

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

God isn't watching you... but I am!

Sam has started a multi-day war against my toes. This battle can happen at any time, and any place.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

noise distraction mouse

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
every time my cat has her tongue sticking out i scream put that tongue back in your mouth at her. So far it has yet to work, but one day

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Post chickens please, they are the cats of birds.

here they all are having breakfast

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Trundles lookin like Johnny cash in the video for ‘Hurt’

(She did not eat the people food, but she wanted to. I gave her a couple crunchy cat cookies instead and she was happy)

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

She found me five minutes before kitty dinner time and led me to the drawer where we keep the cat food.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i upset him by using flyspray on this really annoying fly. he hates the hissing noise. he has run off to hide / fall asleep somewhere else

e: nvm he found his way to the kitchen and was sitting there waiting for somebody to show up and manifest food for him

Mx. fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Jan 1, 2024

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
Sukie’s New Years’s Day so far:

1) Yelling at me for breakfast at 8am (successfully)

2) Sleeping

3) Yelling at me for second dinner, hoping that I didn’t know that my son fed her while I was at work. (Unsuccessfully)

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Shithouse Dave posted:

Trundles lookin like Johnny cash in the video for ‘Hurt’

(She did not eat the people food, but she wanted to. I gave her a couple crunchy cat cookies instead and she was happy)

Is she levitating?

Very pretty.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Got startled by the fireworks.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

every time my cat has her tongue sticking out i scream put that tongue back in your mouth at her. So far it has yet to work, but one day

Do not interfere. She is a cat and she must blep.

super sweet best pal posted:

Got startled by the fireworks.

Mango dgaf about fireworks, thunder or lightning but hides every week when the garbage truck rolls by.

:shrug:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Got a little pot of homemade pate from my mum for Christmas this year, so after we had eaten it I gave the remnants in the bottom of the pot to pushka, and the way she excitedly trotted after me after I let her sniff it was incredibly adorable.

Now she is in a little kitty food coma having horfed down her main meal of roo mince.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

He slept on my foot and now my foot is made out of cooked meat like it was in a crock pot all night