Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
what th efuck was that jalen

why would you dump it to landale in the post with 5 seconds left down 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
i think you gotta go for the 3 there lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

runaway pancake posted:

i think you gotta go for the 3 there lol

absolute best case scenario you hit the 2 and foul philly with like 2 seconds left

absolute boneheaded decision

e: also with no timeouts

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
tough with no time outs

edit: yeah

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

after seeing this I'm a little more willing to have Landale share the blame with Green

https://twitter.com/BiasedHouston/status/1740939342531666198

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Suns are back

Don’t even care that it’s a bad hornets team. The spacing is so much better with Beal out there and we won’t have to ride Eric Gordon into the dirt. Also excited to see Vogel giving a chance to the two way guys instead of eubanks and yuta

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
KD heating up

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Holding Denver to under 100 is insane

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Caught the end of rockets/sixers, was completely nuts. One insane moment after another. Marcus Morris 4 point play. That absurd decision by Landale.

Jokic tonight with the almost quadruple double: 19 points, 10 rebounds, 7 assists, 7 turnovers

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

I think the Nuggets might have a shot this year. Jokić is hiding his true power levels again.

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

I love watching Alperen in the post, where he sticks his butt out to create space. It is so silly but it works. I love these Euro centers, theyre like an evolved form of post play, just playing judo moves in there. Its my favorite

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Scoot with the double-double and Wemby is a little load management [insert derogative].

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

“Terrance Mann arguing the ball is off Marcus Smart. That may be, but, the foul is on you”

lmao

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I am jacked and juiced and ready to watch the Toronto Raptors lose to the Pistons, or alternatively, beat them.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

herro never thinks anyone's gonna get the block on him, no matter how clearly doomed he is

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
im glad OG will be saved the embarrassment

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Jaden McDaniels looking like he might get MULTIPLE buckets tonight.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Oh goddamnit is that thad

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

someone wearing an Otto Porter jersey is standing on the court which is a funny thing to do at a Raptors game.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

Eratik posted:

Oh goddamnit is that thad

Fouling way late on a three. My man.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Ausar just being allowed to foul and travel out of pity is going to hurt him down the road if he ever has to play on a real team.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
Raptors are barely hanging in there with a 2-29 team

[Nervously] heheheheheh

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

They did just lose a starter and a rotation guy

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

the smart move is to go down 20 before the half that way you have the entire second half to make it up.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

my god Siakam has turned into a bum. Can't even do his moves in transition anymore.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jamal cain fuckin hellll yeah

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Pascal has a case of The Sads and is playing like garbage but Scottie will bring it home in the second half

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k

BWV posted:

the smart move is to go down 20 before the half that way you have the entire second half to make it up.

if you get down by 20 at the half, you only gotta get 10 to tie it up by the 4th

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Detroit forcing Toronto into their nemesis, wide open layups

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

tyler herro's horrible decision making led to haywood highsmith nearly dying smh i hope youre happy tyler

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

now i can carry this hatred over into rooting against the pistons. gently caress da jazz and go the raptors

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Poeltl just got crammed on.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

BWV posted:

Poeltl just got crammed on.

Pascal just letting Knox walk in and do that. What happened to Jak and Skillz bffs forever.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Siakam has his groove back. Coach Darko must've delivered a Big Speech

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Contesting threes is stupid. Every prayer goes in every open three is bricked. Nothing matters.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Gary Trent is getting his rear end worked out there. It's like playing with 4 guys on D.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Pistons should trade Duren before everyone realizes he sucks

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

what a weird thing to think about a dude who turned 20 a month ago

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The Pistons have looked like the much stronger team even though their entire offense is Cade and maybe Bojan hitting a hard 3. They deserve to win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Eratik posted:

Pistons should trade Duren before everyone realizes he sucks

i don't agree with this in general, but also for a team in detroit's position this would be a very weird priority