Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
https://twitter.com/PaulKuharskyNFL/status/1740081423535452519

Billy Jeans is done loving around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Mayo King walkin’ through the locker room with a bullhorn, hollerin’ good luck in your future endeavors Andre Dillard

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I tend to agree with the analysis over the last few posts but I’ve only seen a few jags games this year. It seems like consistency is one Trevor’s issues and if he smooths that out then he’s pretty clearly a top 8 QB right?

Ehhh..I honestly don't know.

I live in NE FL and watch a lot of Jags games and...not sure I see it with him.

To my eyes, his absolute upside right now is something like Matthew Stafford, who some people think is a future Hall of Famer and maybe so, but I mean it's his absolute top tier upside. Trevor's accuracy is all over the place. He throws into tight/double coverage a LOT. His touch is questionable and he struggles to hit receivers in stride. And his biggest issue by far, which is huge, is that he doesn't protect the loving football when he meets contact or eats a sack.

He also hesitates a lot to use his mobility, which is above average. I've seen him throw several incompletions where he could have easily run for a 4 yard first down several times or throw the ball away when for no reason when some ground yards were in front of him.

I just struggle to see a true game changer here that can elevate other players and call bullshit that it's all down to the o-line, Urban Meyer and his supporting cast and all that poo poo. He's running out of excuses and his numbers speak for themselves, which are carbon copies of Daniel Jones right now. He got a ton of credit for a 27-0 comeback last year versus SD in the playoffs but he loving PUT them in that hole to start with tossing 4 really bad INT's.

He can thread tight needles for sure but someone needs to tell him that he doesn't always need to.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 03:09 on Dec 29, 2023

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Trevor bust is letting his team down and not playing this week. Pussy

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Trevor bust is letting his team down and not playing this week. Pussy
You're just mad he's not gonna get even more injured

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Trevor planning to save all his busting for the Titans to screw them out of a LT, 4D chess play by Doug Pederson.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I’d settle for Malik Nabers. Not that he’s necessarily as good but look at the bengals, they took chase over Sewell and it ended up ok there. Probably wishful thinking but a guy who is as good at quickly getting open as Nabers will make it a lot easier for Billy jeans to get the ball out

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

https://twitter.com/nflonfox/status/1740802613636169978?s=46&t=tXZqz7ag4o4wHOrfeMA-gw
Damnit Titans!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

go texans

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Levis might feast today, Texans missing so many defensive starters including both edge rushers

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i hope the texans win

enigma105
Mar 16, 2004

His record...it's over 9-7!!!

Intruder posted:

Levis might feast today, Texans missing so many defensive starters including both edge rushers

I'm just hoping he survives. Titans o-line has more holes than swiss cheese.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Intruder posted:

*narrator voice in 3 hours* the Titans did not feast at all

Mega64
May 23, 2008

First of hopefully many Stroud/Levis showdowns.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

and of many cj stroud victories

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i was in memphis for the holidays and had an uber driver who said he was tytus howards brother. he also said that he was a diehard titans fan and would not ever wear his brothers jersey lol. gotta respect that.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Time for Bryce Young to look like he's still playing for Alabama and for the Panthers run defense to look like the best in the league

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

let's go the texans of houston

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Treylon Burks retire bitch

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

drat I really missed CJ

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

big brevin

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

lmao Titans

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

we're going to the super bowl folks

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Hey, how's the Titan's o-line look today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZR1gSvnOI0

(Levis needed to be more aware, held on too long.)

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Levis going to the locker room, Tannehill time

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Probably Magic posted:

Hey, how's the Titan's o-line look today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZR1gSvnOI0

(Levis needed to be more aware, held on too long.)

right tackle may as well not have even been there

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I know we keep talking ourselves up into getting a receiver in the draft, but literally any o-line body has to be better than what we have currently.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

gently caress it, spend literally every pick on OL, find SOMEONE

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Time to start calling Levis injury prone!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

getting excited for antonio pierce to seal his head coaching job with the raiders by beating the colts today

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

so glad that nico collins is good... missed him.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

titans probably shouldn't run the wildcat with this line

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Titans should seriously consider taking knees every offensive play from here out to minimize injury

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN
Big Willy Style

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Dramatika posted:

Big Willy Style

:hmmyes:

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN

Dramatika posted:

Big Willy Style

2 sacks back to back gets a quote

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Bring in Malik

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

https://x.com/benyarthur/status/1741532446212989209?s=20Mayo Will had to turn back to get a cart instead of limping the entire way to the locker room, clearly not as tough as Trevor Bust

enigma105
Mar 16, 2004

His record...it's over 9-7!!!
Titans going cruising on Broadway tonight looking for anyone willing to suit up against the Jags next week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

JT Jag posted:

https://x.com/benyarthur/status/1741532446212989209?s=20Mayo Will had to turn back to get a cart instead of limping the entire way to the locker room, clearly not as tough as Trevor Bust

some would take this bait and ask who is starting for the jags today while they attempt to make the playoffs, but not me, for i am too smart and handsome