Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

augias posted:

Good morning to everyone except the slur guys who dp nothong and engage with nobody except to spam their idiot slurs. Except arc jason everyone lives him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHJ3frf79JA

*rides it*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
choo choo

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
HELLO TREUMIES!!!!

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Shageletic posted:

Wasn't he a corrupt NYC city official that caterwauled accidentally into the Presidency twice

I don’t think trump was ever a city official

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I'm triggered by the thread title.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Ham Cheeks posted:

HELLO TREUMIES!!!!

It's spelled trummees!!!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Qq

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
donald dump's

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat
it is spelled Donald John Trump

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Johnald D. Toop

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

this fuckin rules cowabunga gently caress yeah

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:3:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

here's more about the chud who did shots with a pack of kids at her house then punched one of them out in a drunken rage

https://twitter.com/ChudsOfTikTok/status/1740529938376294775

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

its super awesome that everyone’s individual mental health crisis is news on X now

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
DeWine has fallen to the Radical Left. No wonder he gets loudly booed in Ohio every time I introduce him at Rallies, but I won’t be introducing him any more. I’m finished with this “stiff.” What was he thinking. The bill would have stopped child mutilation, and prevented men from playing in women’s sports. Legislature will hopefully overturn. Do it FAST!!!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Scarabrae posted:

its super awesome that everyone’s individual mental health crisis is news on X now

It's the "Everything" app.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Anyone else making another Hogwarts Legacy character to celebrate the end of the Holiday Season in-game? Probably doing a Silly Hufflepuff for a change, this time. What do you all think I should make their Patronus? Your choice, friends.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

DryGoods posted:

Anyone else making another Hogwarts Legacy character to celebrate the end of the Holiday Season in-game? Probably doing a Silly Hufflepuff for a change, this time. What do you all think I should make their Patronus? Your choice, friends.

Trump!

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

DryGoods posted:

read another book

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

it's da toop toop train

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?

it’s spelled tupm

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

RealityWarCriminal posted:

DeWine has fallen to the Radical Left. No wonder he gets loudly booed in Ohio every time I introduce him at Rallies, but I won’t be introducing him any more. I’m finished with this “stiff.” What was he thinking. The bill would have stopped child mutilation, and prevented men from playing in women’s sports. Legislature will hopefully overturn. Do it FAST!!!
election season is gonna suck so loving bad

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Apraxin posted:

election season is gonna suck so loving bad

tremendous content

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

WrasslorMonkey posted:

tremendous content

I can stop posting about Phil collins being a monkey man which is why he did the Disney Tarzan song

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Scarabrae posted:

Not sure I’d call holding an underage booze party a mental health crisis

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
hey, what's up at the well of souls tonight?

oh, nothing much, just riding dolphins again

we're dinosaurs btw

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

DryGoods posted:

is this Roblox?

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.

omg hells yeah

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
Seems very happy to be scooting around --and very adapt at steering and braking!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Bip Roberts posted:

Eric Adams is going to be so good in the White House.

that would be pretty amazing

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

here's more about the chud who did shots with a pack of kids at her house then punched one of them out in a drunken rage

https://twitter.com/ChudsOfTikTok/status/1740529938376294775

hello clarice

invlwhen
Jul 28, 2012

please do your best
tram

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

PostEldar posted:

Seems very happy to be scooting around --and very adapt at steering and braking!

"the cat" looks nice and the turtle seems to be good at their steering and braking!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Joementum posted:

hey, what's up at the well of souls tonight?

oh, nothing much, just riding dolphins again

we're dinosaurs btw

that moose is like

"fuckin sick"

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Scarabrae posted:

Hell yeah

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Mom stop talking about Reacher all the time

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

magiccarpet posted:

Mom stop talking about Reacher all the time

but his jawline!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Jack Offer