Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

ZombieLenin posted:

So your insinuation I'm a "goonfucker" based on the purchase of 5 whole fighters is completely off base; and frankly dumb.

So ... are you on the goonfucker ACL or nah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

Wibla posted:

So ... are you on the goonfucker ACL or nah?

I have no idea what ACL is or whether or not I am on it. I can tell you that I am absolutely not a goonfucker; and if the best evidence that someone is a "goonfucker" is that they once bought 5 whole items they also sold for more than they bought them for, then I am afraid every goon trader in 1DQ is a goonfucker.

Incidentally, out of the abundance of curiosity I checked the current market price for that particular item today--again I no longer 'trade' fighters, so it's got nothing to do with me:

I guess what I am getting at is, I've got no idea what the buy order price was on 12/02, but that looks again like I put an extra zero in a buy order unintentionally... and bought 5 whole fighters that were listed for over 4 million less than that item is still currently selling for.

ZombieLenin fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Dec 30, 2023

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

What's a little market manipulation between friends?

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Yet another thing I can't wrap my head around, and I'm sure that's on everygoon mind: how come the Porpoise is not a T2 Noctis but another frikken identical T1 Noctis-lookalike? :ccp:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

ZombieLenin posted:

I have no idea what ACL is or whether or not I am on it. I can tell you that I am absolutely not a goonfucker; and if the best evidence that someone is a "goonfucker" is that they once bought 5 whole items they also sold for more than they bought them for, then I am afraid every goon trader in 1DQ is a goonfucker.

Incidentally, out of the abundance of curiosity I checked the current market price for that particular item today--again I no longer 'trade' fighters, so it's got nothing to do with me:

I guess what I am getting at is, I've got no idea what the buy order price was on 12/02, but that looks again like I put an extra zero in a buy order unintentionally... and bought 5 whole fighters that were listed for over 4 million less than that item is still currently selling for.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Listen guys I only got caught once, it's no big deal.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

froody guy posted:

Yet another thing I can't wrap my head around, and I'm sure that's on everygoon mind: how come the Porpoise is not a T2 Noctis but another frikken identical T1 Noctis-lookalike? :ccp:

They needed a new model for a medium-sized industry ship and got lazy

At least sometimes their laziness works out for us, the Navy Prophecy is the rebirth of Laser Chicken, and it's a lot cheaper and easier to skill into then the Absolution was.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

Below average meltdown

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

Libluini posted:

They needed a new model for a medium-sized industry ship and got lazy

At least sometimes their laziness works out for us, the Navy Prophecy is the rebirth of Laser Chicken, and it's a lot cheaper and easier to skill into then the Absolution was.
I did notice that CCP spammed us with faction 'small stuff' but didn't really look into all of them. The PNI looks awesome and frankly very cheap for those stats. That is indeed a good thing. Not sure we could make a doctrine out of that because of availability issues but it made me remember the very first doctrine bs I bought when I was in RZR from an alliance contract up in Tribute: a glorious TFI!!! Soon retired and swapped for a more affordable Baltec Mega.

But the Porpoise? I like the idea of being capable of providing boost in w-space but who the hell undocks one of that in w-space really? I saw some floating around in Delve so maybe for the little mining foreman out there busy skilling up for the rorq. But again, if I were in that situation I'd rather join somebody else's fleet with some proper rorq-boost.

Anyway, if they wanted to keep the same look they could have made it a T2 and that'd be much better. Oh well, porpoise rant over. Gf o7

froody guy fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Dec 30, 2023

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]
Some goons love drama I guess, what can I say? This whole thread should be an indicator of that.

Just FYI in the last week alone, by my count, I have given away for free (in 27 different contracts) 221m worth of items--at Jita and not 1DQ prices--to goons and imperium members (again for free)--far more than I 'earned' by loving up an item buy of 5 tech 1 fighters and reselling them. If that fits your definition of "goonfucker" then so be it.

I can provide receipts if you like.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

ZombieLenin posted:

Some goons love drama I guess, what can I say? This whole thread should be an indicator of that.

Just FYI in the last week alone, by my count, I have given away for free (in 27 different contracts) 221m worth of items--at Jita and not 1DQ prices--to goons and imperium members (again for free)--far more than I 'earned' by loving up an item buy of 5 tech 1 fighters and reselling them. If that fits your definition of "goonfucker" then so be it.

Get a load of this goonfucker

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

ZombieLenin posted:

Nice meltdown.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
goon audit, post your itemized deductions on schedule A of Space Form 1040

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

As these earnings occurred on occupied Delta Sqad territory please also be sure to file and pay appropriate delta taxes.

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

The Republic of Luna Equestria is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, cynical population of 714m are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich.

We lost elusif and gained zombiegoonfucker

A sad state of afairs

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

[/quote]

Wibla posted:

Nice meltdown.

I am not sure you know what that word means.

I give poo poo away that I don't need that others could use on a constant basis that I could easily sell instead. I am not going to stop doing that, but I am going to point that out when I am being called a goonfucker.

On the basis, of course, of the purchase of 5 tech 1 fighters less than two weeks after I had come back from winning eve since 2018... and it appears rather than asking me about it then, that was enough for some goon to write me up in secret as a "goonfucker," and then bring it up here a month later.

I will editorialize on it no longer though, as this is the super dumb part of EVE we are all experiencing--me more acutely--right now in this very conversation.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Personally I think this person should be applauded for separating like one GSF publord from 15mil ISK on those fighters.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
what about the goonfucker ascii?

Cast_No_Shadow
Jun 8, 2010

ZombieLenin posted:

I am not sure you know what that word means.

I give poo poo away that I don't need that others could use on a constant basis that I could easily sell instead. I am not going to stop doing that, but I am going to point that out when I am being called a goonfucker.

On the basis, of course, of the purchase of 5 tech 1 fighters less than two weeks after I had come back from winning eve since 2018... and it appears rather than asking me about it then, that was enough for some goon to write me up in secret as a "goonfucker," and then bring it up here a month later.

I will editorialize on it no longer though, as this is the super dumb part of EVE we are all experiencing--me more acutely--right now in this very conversation.

Nice meltdown

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

ZombieLenin posted:

That's me. I cannot even tell you what happened there for sure--I don't even trade fighters anymore.

If I had to guess, right after I came back I 'tried' briefly to trade fighters again, as I traded them back in 2018, and set up a bunch of buy orders and hosed one up... bought a whole 5 for $15m, then put them back up on the market for just under whatever price someone else was selling out with the stack I already had, which I took down later because they weren't selling and weren't worth the effort.

You're acting like I bought poo poo out to realist, which never ever happened and I would never ever do. Seriously you're complaining about the purchase of 5 whole fighters.

Incidentally, I do my selling on contracts now. Why don't you check my contracts and tell me I am a goon fucker. A lot of my contracts are selling at or under Jita prices, and they are all significantly below 1DQ market. .

I also buy out hangars and poo poo and continuously give away any of the skins or skill books I get in those, and just yesterday set up 5 free contracts for random stuff for skins, skill books, and filaments to alliance members. I was offering to sell a pilot result certificate I came into for half price to Waffe--if you're in waffe just look in discord.

When I came back I also unloaded a huge amount of poo poo in my hangar that I knew I would never use again, including a poo poo Tom of BPOs and capital parts to corp and alliance members at a huge discount. You can just ask around, or look at my post in S-Mart.

So your insinuation I'm a "goonfucker" based on the purchase of 5 whole fighters is completely off base; and frankly dumb.

You bought Tyrfings at 16mil and sold Tyrfings at 25mil. Whether or not they are the same Tyrfings is immaterial per the policy thread. I asked you in discord what was up with it on December 2nd, to which you never responded. So I guess you've been just... paying... the broker fee penalty this entire time? l o l.

I mean... that's on you buddy. The alliance appreciates your donation to the swarm I guess. Feel free to continue to do so until March when your sentence expires.

This is the full list of goonfucker ACL penalties by the way:
  • Charges 100mil for Corporation Offices (10mil is normal)
  • Charges 10mil for Clones (0 is normal)
  • Applies a 10% tax to all Industry activities (.25% is normal)
  • Applies a 11.5% tax to all Market activities (2% is normal)
  • Applies a 50% tax to all Reprocessing activities (5% is normal)
  • Charges 500isk per unit of liquid ozone on jump bridges (150 is normal)

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

:laffo:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

andromache posted:

You bought Tyrfings at 16mil and sold Tyrfings at 25mil. Whether or not they are the same Tyrfings is immaterial per the policy thread. I asked you in discord what was up with it on December 2nd, to which you never responded. So I guess you've been just... paying... the broker fee penalty this entire time? l o l.

I mean... that's on you buddy. The alliance appreciates your donation to the swarm I guess. Feel free to continue to do so until March when your sentence expires.

:eyepop:

froody guy
Jun 25, 2013

andromache posted:

:captainpop:

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

andromache posted:

:gooncamp:

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

It's generally how we keep prices on the 1dq1 market controlled and in many cases cheaper than Jita.

If we find people relisting on the market or ripping stock off to resell in jita you end up on that ACL for at least a quarter. Repeat offenders get lengthier sentences. Burden of proof is fairly high, a screenshot like what was passed around in here showing a clearcut relist is the minimum standard of proof.

It doesn't really matter what it is either, because it's never just that one thing. I can take that screenshot, use ESI to dig into their market history, and I'll always find it's a pattern of behavior. There's some pretty epic meltdowns that occur when caught too.

My personal favorite is an Amok guy who fancied himself as THE drug/booster supplier for the coalition. Because he built all the drugs himself, he thought he could set the price for them. After getting caught buying out cheaper drugs imported straight from Jita (I caught him, he bought out my imported drugs) that were competing with his organically sourced and made in 1dq1 drugs and getting dragged publicly about it, he decided he'd get even and show me...

By buying out all the drugs I had imported and giving them to AMOK and then quitting the game.

So uh... thanks for the 5bil isk I guess?

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Hey Jeffrey can we goldmine a single page?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The surge of sheer pleasure that one must experience when the chance comes to run an audit on someone while role-playing as a space corporation middle manager

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
I am not just a market pvper, I am also a philanthropist. I care about my fellow goons! I use my profits to give back to the community. Nobody gives out more free isk than me!

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

The surge of sheer pleasure that one must experience when the chance comes to run an audit on someone while role-playing as a space corporation middle manager

It's more like fishing. You get one on the hook and it's more about the fight that ensues while reeling them in.

Versus the "My bad, you got me, I'll pay more attention next time." The stunned carp metaphor.

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

You guys don’t understand, I only resold fighters out of the goodness of my heart.

Keisari
May 24, 2011

andromache posted:

It's generally how we keep prices on the 1dq1 market controlled and in many cases cheaper than Jita.

If we find people relisting on the market or ripping stock off to resell in jita you end up on that ACL for at least a quarter. Repeat offenders get lengthier sentences. Burden of proof is fairly high, a screenshot like what was passed around in here showing a clearcut relist is the minimum standard of proof.

It doesn't really matter what it is either, because it's never just that one thing. I can take that screenshot, use ESI to dig into their market history, and I'll always find it's a pattern of behavior. There's some pretty epic meltdowns that occur when caught too.

My personal favorite is an Amok guy who fancied himself as THE drug/booster supplier for the coalition. Because he built all the drugs himself, he thought he could set the price for them. After getting caught buying out cheaper drugs imported straight from Jita (I caught him, he bought out my imported drugs) that were competing with his organically sourced and made in 1dq1 drugs and getting dragged publicly about it, he decided he'd get even and show me...

By buying out all the drugs I had imported and giving them to AMOK and then quitting the game.

So uh... thanks for the 5bil isk I guess?

Lol. I could read more stories like this.

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I once went a whole month taking an endless quantity of drugs with not a single instance of side effects.

I felt invincible. 30% shield boosts! Huge falloff gains! I could just keep gambling and gambling and winning.

Then I took a cocktail right before a roam. Strong blue pill - neg shield capacity.
Improved Drop - neg shield capacity, neg falloff.

I proceeded with the roam, thinking, well.... I might be okay.

Prompt Sleipnir death to a Kiki/Pilgrim/Zealot roam.

The devil takes the hindmost.

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

A Bad King posted:

I once went a whole month taking an endless quantity of drugs with not a single instance of side effects.

I felt invincible.

Story of my life

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
my friends i have had a revelation. a revelation that will change your life.

this thread is actually a forums turd.

because of the shitposts - you must think. but no. that is not the reason.

the reason is the thread acts like an actual turd. it farts along a few posts here and there and then BLAMMO it all comes out and there is 40+ new posts in a day

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

ded posted:

the reason is the thread acts like an actual turd. it farts along a few posts here and there and then BLAMMO it all comes out and there is 40+ new posts in a day

all because someone had a nice meltdown.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

ded posted:

You catch more flies with shitposts than honey.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Holy poo poo lmao

Elchimpster
Mar 22, 2012
This thread delivers.
And speaking of boosters,
Is there a need for standard exile boosters in delve?
Ive been cranking them out in solitude and theyre just stacking up in my hangar.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Does selling on contracts go around the goonfucker acl or no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Sickening posted:

Does selling on contracts go around the goonfucker acl or no?

Iirc they don’t really care what you do to circumvent it since you basically need to, just makes your life a pain for a while.