Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

im glad its over but at what cost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Wardlow: I'm gonna get my revenge on you by having you lose your title but not to me and instead to someone else even though there was nothing from stopping me from challenging you for it and being in Joe's place

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

I'm going to ask this here. What did the "devil"/Adam Cole accomplish exactly?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Crapple! posted:

PPV main eventer matt taven

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

pissed off a lot of poo poo heads who paid money to go watch it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nvm that was the good match result that did that. the devil was not involved

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Cavauro posted:

pissed off a lot of poo poo heads who paid money to go watch it

those poo poo heads had a family

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

that crowd was dumb as hell but the second half of the show was good

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Maybe Wardlow was in London, Ontario

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i would remind you that the biblical devil, lucifer, 'the dawn-bringer' was a celebrated and most holy angel of god before he got involved in an extremely fail angle with some of his dork improv friends and got sentenced to Collision

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I got worked by wardlow

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm in hell

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

none of the devil poo poo still makes any sense considering adam cole had the chance to win the title at All In but decided he didnt want to hurt his friend. thank god it's away from the world title

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

YOU GOT LUCKY JUNGLE BOY!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i'm probably gonna take a break from watching AEW, i spent so much of that show wanting to do anything else. an AEW pape used to be such a highlight of the week for me. i've been falling out of love with it for a while and that just wasn't the show I needed to get back on board. glad samoa joe is the champ and the devil stuff is done though

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

also eddie kingston is triple crown champion hooray! will he only defend the belts against other tourney winners? Is it just Regular Men's Singles Belt #5 now? It's not clear.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

yea ok posted:

none of the devil poo poo still makes any sense considering adam cole had the chance to win the title at All In but decided he didnt want to hurt his friend. thank god it's away from the world title

wasnt it mjf that wasnt trying to hurt cole not the other way around?

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

the devil poo poo had no choice to be stupid as poo poo by this point. tony actually looking at the numbers and realizing they spell disaster for mjf is the best thing he could have done. if he has the stones he consigns the entire angle to rampage and never lets fraudman book a segment again

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i'm probably gonna take a break from watching AEW, i spent so much of that show wanting to do anything else. an AEW pape used to be such a highlight of the week for me. i've been falling out of love with it for a while and that just wasn't the show I needed to get back on board. glad samoa joe is the champ and the devil stuff is done though

yeah i feel extremely adamcoled for buying it, im sure ill end up getting revolution too because i'm just a consoomer but what can you do

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Ghost Dog posted:

wasnt it mjf that wasnt trying to hurt cole not the other way around?

they both spent portions of the match trying not to hurt each other

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

they're doing the disney star wars poo poo. they think you're a fat stupid pig. i tried to warn you but you all had to hoot and holler about glass onion

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Classicst3ve posted:

So sick of the loving backstage drama in this loving company. Total loving horseshit. No one is happy. This guy is leaving. That guy is unhappy. This guy won't do jobs. This guy fights other guys cause of slights or hearsay or planetary alignments or whatever ridiculous reason. The ratings are mercurial and no one can figure out why or what to do. And there's sexual harassment and loving stupid poo poo. And Ric loving Flair is backstage, for fucks sake. This company deserves to loving die and there shouldn't be an alternative, we never loving deserved it.

i deserve it bitch

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Tony and Danielson after the Devil story comes to an end

https://youtu.be/J6VjPM5CeWs?si=G6iDA51tE1FNs4dC

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Crapple! posted:

adam cole just wanted to emotionally manipulate someone.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Crapple! posted:

Softened up MJF for Joe, a man unrelated to their devil faction.

And helped their leader Adam Cole lose a championship.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

*watches the second worst AEW ppv of all time*
I think we're back

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Tonfa posted:

the devil poo poo had no choice to be stupid as poo poo by this point. tony actually looking at the numbers and realizing they spell disaster for mjf is the best thing he could have done. if he has the stones he consigns the entire angle to rampage and never lets fraudman book a segment again

tony needs to tear up the contract he signed mjf to and tell him to take his rear end to wwe

if mjf is smart he'll listen

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Sticky Nate posted:

*watches the second worst AEW ppv of all time*
I think we're back

whats the worst?

im here to watch the scrum and maybe see jericho get fired live

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

JUNGLE BOY posted:

whats the worst?

I couldn't see the ppv, but I'm ALL IN for the scrum. I hope Tony is on the good stuff tonight.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

whats the worst?

All Out 2020

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Crapple! posted:

take everything from the dick that stopped him from winning the world title

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

whats the worst?

All Out 2020 has Swole vs Britt, Matt Hardy almost dying and trying to continue the match, the Mimosa Mayhem match, and maybe one more depending on your taste

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

yeah, that show had half their roster away due to the pandemic and it was outdoors in a particularly humid and hot Florida summer evening. Nothing has come close to being as bad as this one and it was still better than the average WWE PPV before 2021

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

they're doing the disney star wars poo poo. they think you're a fat stupid pig. i tried to warn you but you all had to hoot and holler about glass onion

rear end Onion

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

Duke Pukem posted:

yeah, that show had half their roster away due to the pandemic and it was outdoors in a particularly humid and hot Florida summer evening. Nothing has come close to being as bad as this one and it was still better than the average WWE PPV before 2021

I think this pape was better than the last one

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

yea ok posted:

Initially I thought it was Cole having second thoughts about putting friendship above championships but that doesn't work now.
So now I guess it can be about Cole getting pissed that his friendship with MJF amounted to nothing but losing the biggest match of his life and getting his career derailed by injury AGAIN.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
can't wait for joe to injure himself playing on his steam deck and miss the next 20 months

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
so cole was the devil?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

that dick can you do the devil and his masked men with hell thread regulars as the masked men and Classicst3ve as the devil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Seams posted:

so cole was the devil?

Correct. Taven, roddy, kanellis, and wardlow were the devil soldiers i think (?)