Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

RavenousScoot posted:

now I wanna play tokyo jungle again, I hope ps3 is reliably/easily emulatable

Wouldn't need to know when that's the last console I used. Gt5&6 being the only games I've played off pc/phone in years. not sure what tokyo jungle is. but might try to get a copy if it sounds good when I can read the description. although to be fair, i think I've probably played chronotrigger more on ps than anything that wasn't gran turismo. I loving love drift tuning cars. got a rs200 85 on gt6 that I have loads of fun with even though i don't like awd drifting. tvr tuscan and ferari 599 are still my faves on gt5 because they are unhinged enough that I gotta roll on the edge of loving it up all the time. I love having to really thread the needle of control and shitsmashed into a wall or some equivical thing. missing a ramp/corner/ledge/platform/rail flick/combo hit, etc is the big difference between execution and failure... I love that.

Trials HD was so much fun and I got cash to get people achievements because I spent hours getting every track done and then I'd grind them for better times so people that wanted to perfect the game would get me to do tracks for their achievements but I'd refuse to do the gimmick ones that sucked. like the track that you had to use the minidonkey for, gently caress you. I can do it, but nope. sure the gently caress won't let you into the ranks of people that show'd skill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

tokyo jungle iirc was a game where you played as animals in the last of us style overgrown post apoc tokyo

e: possibly zoo breakout

baka of lathspell fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Dec 29, 2023

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Vote. It's important.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4050575

Your voice matters.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Sparkle or chaos :colbert:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

RavenousScoot

baka fwocka fwame posted:

tokyo jungle iirc was a game where you played as animals in the last of us style overgrown post apoc tokyo

e: possibly zoo breakout

this^

survival game where you pick an animal and run around the ruins of tokyo as like a herd of pomeranians, chickens, deer, etc among all the other hippos and hyenas and dinosaurs and clouds of smog etc eating and breeding and trying not to get got

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Checked forum at 6:45am. Gotta get outta bed now

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
ChubbyChecker

scott all the way

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Go vote in the newt/salamander thread, not the ding dang chat thread you doozlebeans. Heck of that.

Manifisto

good mungo byob! I just wanted to share a photo of the krampus I made for secret santa/satan/sam!

I based him off of old postcards, such as these:

a handsome fellow, no? I know my clay work could be better, but I did what I could with my limited skills and materials!

ty nesamdoom!

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Randy Travesty posted:

Go vote in the newt/salamander thread, not the ding dang chat thread you doozlebeans. Heck of that.

You tricked me into leaving the BYOBverse.

B33rChiller

nesamdoom posted:

You tricked me into leaving the BYOBverse.

The colours are so drab.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Schurik

x-posting, hope youre having a good one byob

Schurik posted:

I got high, walked an hour through nature to a restaurant, got an incredible schnitzel with Grüne Soße, pancakes and irish coffee for dessert, and i'm gonna light up twice on the way home. Life is good sometimes.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Schurik posted:

Grüne Soße

:eyepop:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

B33rChiller posted:

The colours are so drab.

I have the stylesheet turned on everywhere.

Get on my level.

Helluva

the night of 29th is the night :catte:

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

RavenousScoot posted:

slapping contest tourney where the final boss is a bear

new Like a Dragon minigame content

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Thank you all for voting.

LONG LIVE SPARKLE.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also please continue voting because there are MORE NEWTS

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
In ten minutes I'm meeting with a therapist for the second time. My first visit two weeks ago was actually really good.

My county's behavioral health clinic has no therapists available for three months, and they're not doing case management right now. But a therapist did reach out to me, who does substance abuse therapy and asked if I'd want to come see her, as it would give me some form of therapy in the interim.

On the first visit, as I was getting out of my car to go into the building, a lady walking to her car in front of me just passed out and fell flat on her face in front of me. She was knocked out and busted her face up good, no hands to stop her fall, just fell straight out.

I ran over to her and got her to sit up so we could stop her nose bleeding. I ran to my car and got a spare T-shirt and ran back to her with it. Some passers by asked if they should call EMS and I told them to. I got the lady stable for a bit and I ran into the building to let the staff know that a lady needed assistance outside. They have nurses working there and they said they'd send a nurse out.

While we waited I asked the lady some questions, I sat on the ground so she could rest against me. Her prescription glasses had shattered, her cheek was cut, lip was busted and bleeding from the nose.

Some administration folk came outside and stood by watching until the ambulance pulled up. The paramedics got out and I told them that she had just passed out walking, hit her head on the way down, had a laceration on her cheek, a split lip and was bleeding from the nose. Told them that she had lost consciousness for a brief moment.

When I got away from the medics and walked over to the staff and admins that were gathered nearby a lady came up to me and asked my name, I introduced myself and she said her name. Turns out she was the therapist I was supposed to be meeting with. I said, "I think I'm going to be a little late for my appointment." 🤣 She was like, "It's totally cool!"

Anywho, during our actual appointment she let me know she was a dual Master's, in social work and in family therapy. She was totally involved in everything I explained to her and she took copious notes and double checked with me spellings of things so that she could go do some of her own research on the things I was talking about. She seemed to actually hear me.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

It's always nice to talk to a therapist that does more than try to pay attention. Also, I hope that woman was ok after smoking her face on the ground.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
B33rChiller

The part that didn't involve anyone getting hurt is awesome VS.
Nice to hear that someone is actively working to help yah.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
RavenousScoot

yeah VS, glad this therapist visit was the opposite of that last wild nurse practitioner post

Previous:

code:
ChubbyChecker

nesamdoom posted:

It's always nice to talk to a therapist that does more than try to pay attention. Also, I hope that woman was ok after smoking her face on the ground.

Escape From Noise

New Year is the big holiday here in Japan, and I gotta say, I like how low key it is. People go home to their families and most places just close down. It's easy to just take a bunch of time off and sorta do nothing.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Manifisto

happy new year's eve eve, everybody! hope your end of year things are going as well as possible!

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

happy new year's eve eve, everybody! hope your end of year things are going as well as possible!

Hell yeah! Went to the grocery store near me last night before it closes tonight and doesn't open again until the fourth and got stuff for lentil soup and pizza. Also toilet paper.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Dec 31, 2023

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Escape From Noise posted:

Hell yeah! Went to the grocery store near me last night before it closes tonight and doesn't open again until the fourth and got stuff for lentil soup and pizza. Also toilet paper.
Two of these three dishes sound tasty.

RavenousScoot

roomforthetuna posted:

ahem, gourmet toilet paper

Previous:

code:
Escape From Noise

RavenousScoot posted:

ahem, gourmet toilet paper

You want chocolate or lemon?

RavenousScoot

Escape From Noise posted:

You want chocolate or lemon?

double sided :smugbert:

Previous:

code:
ChubbyChecker

roomforthetuna posted:

ToastGhost

20% cooler
I was told I had to post here or there would be consequences.

Manifisto

ToastGhost posted:

I was told I had to post here or there would be consequences.

welcome and congratulations on avoiding the consequences! do you have any pets, hobbies, or crimes you'd like to share?

ty nesamdoom!

Helluva

Manifisto posted:

welcome and congratulations on avoiding the consequences! do you have any pets, hobbies, or crimes you'd like to share?

:catte: please

Helluva

nesamdoom posted:

Wouldn't need to know when that's the last console I used. Gt5&6 being the only games I've played off pc/phone in years. not sure what tokyo jungle is. but might try to get a copy if it sounds good when I can read the description. although to be fair, i think I've probably played chronotrigger more on ps than anything that wasn't gran turismo. I loving love drift tuning cars. got a rs200 85 on gt6 that I have loads of fun with even though i don't like awd drifting. tvr tuscan and ferari 599 are still my faves on gt5 because they are unhinged enough that I gotta roll on the edge of loving it up all the time. I love having to really thread the needle of control and shitsmashed into a wall or some equivical thing. missing a ramp/corner/ledge/platform/rail flick/combo hit, etc is the big difference between execution and failure... I love that.

Trials HD was so much fun and I got cash to get people achievements because I spent hours getting every track done and then I'd grind them for better times so people that wanted to perfect the game would get me to do tracks for their achievements but I'd refuse to do the gimmick ones that sucked. like the track that you had to use the minidonkey for, gently caress you. I can do it, but nope. sure the gently caress won't let you into the ranks of people that show'd skill.

Man I had so much fun with Trials 2 even though I sucked so bad.

ToastGhost

20% cooler

Manifisto posted:

I cat-sit for my older brother a lot, so Conan could be considered a family pet. I would not describe myself as a gamer, but also I game. HARD. As for crimes I once choked my roommate in freshman year at university and it got treated as a domestic issue because we had been living together for more than 6 months, so I got assigned this absolutely evil court counselor that later got fired (and died) who tried to make me go to a year of therapy, but later the whole thing was tossed out and never applied to my record so I guess I dodged a felony.

Yeah that's pretty much it.

Helluva

ToastGhost posted:

I cat-sit for my older brother a lot, so Conan could be considered a family pet. I would not describe myself as a gamer, but also I game. HARD. As for crimes I once choked my roommate in freshman year at university and it got treated as a domestic issue because we had been living together for more than 6 months, so I got assigned this absolutely evil court counselor that later got fired (and died) who tried to make me go to a year of therapy, but later the whole thing was tossed out and never applied to my record so I guess I dodged a felony.

Yeah that's pretty much it.

Hollywood material right there though. You could push the choke story at a later time for the lols.

Ass-penny

post the cattes next time you sit for them, imo

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I am a magnet for eliciting awkward social behaviour on the part of others. I didn't even realize it until I was into my twenties and people pointed it out to me.

[out shopping at watch store with friend]
Me: Hi! Could we have a look at the red model X please?
Employee: [points to one on the counter] Like this one?
Me: That's it.
Employee: No.
Me: [nervous laughter] You're kidding right?
Employee: No I'm not. You can't have a look at it.
Me: ... Could I ask why?
Employe: Because it's my own personal watch. I just took it off for a moment to disinfect my hands.
Me: ...
Employee: ...
Me: Well, could we look at one owned by the store?
Employee: Ummm yeah sure I don't know why I hadn't thought of that.

[afterwards]
Friend: I am never going shopping with you again.
Me: How was any of that my fault?
Friend: I DON'T KNOW! But it never happens when I'm by myself or literally anyone else.

Anyways HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Dec 31, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Bright Bart posted:

I am a magnet for eliciting awkward social behaviour on the part of others. I didn't even realize it until I was into my twenties and people pointed it out to me.

[out shopping at watch store with friend]
Me: Hi! Could we have a look at the red model X please?
Employee: [points to one on the counter] Like this one?
Me: That's it.
Employee: No.
Me: [nervous laughter] You're kidding right?
Employee: No I'm not. You can't have a look at it.
Me: ... Could I ask why?
Employe: Because it's my own personal watch. I just took it off for a moment to disinfect my hands.
Me: ...
Employee: ...
Me: Well, Could we look at one owned by the store??
Employee: Ummm yeah sure I don't know why I hadn't thought of that.

[afterwards]
Friend: I am never going shopping with you again.
Me: How was any of that my fault?
Friend: I DON'T KNOW! But ot never happens when I'm by myself or literally anyone else.

Anyways HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone

lol that's hilarious and also intensely awkward

ty nesamdoom!