Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

bedpan posted:

also the 2016 election iirc

"I don't feel no ways tarred..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

the milk machine posted:

Hillary's chocolate chip cookie recipe

What's the story here

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
rush limbaugh's month long never trump experimentation and all the libs tripping over themselves to fellate him for it

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

the milk machine posted:

Hillary's chocolate chip cookie recipe

A whole cup of shortening for 1 cup of flour?

Jesus Christ, why not just roll a stick of butter in sugar and eat it off the floor.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Rush Limbaugh threatening to move out of NYC if they raised taxes and absolutely nobody giving a poo poo

Later when his apartment was listed it made its way around the internet thanks to how shockingly ugly it was

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

kelly posted this while limbaugh was still alive

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Mr. Lobe posted:

What's the story here

https://www.wbur.org/npr/490478924/cooked-up-after-a-hillary-clinton-gaffe-the-first-spouse-cookie-battle-is-back

quote:

Although Family Circle magazine's quadrennial presidential cookie competition sounds like it might have started with Mamie Eisenhower back in the 1950s, it actually got its start with Hillary Clinton.

But this isn't so much a story about cookies as it is a story about Hillary Clinton. Back in 1992, Hillary Clinton was something of an oddity, a political spouse with her own high-powered career, who hadn't set it aside to stand by her husband when Bill Clinton became governor of Arkansas. Her career became an issue in the Democratic primary. There were questions about whether then-Gov. Bill Clinton had funneled state business into her law firm.

When asked about her career in a press gaggle, Clinton responded, "You know, I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas, but what I decided to do was to fulfill my profession, which I entered before my husband was in public life. And I tried very, very hard to be as careful as possible, and that's all that I can tell you."

The uproar was almost immediate. Her comments were taken as a slight against stay-at-home moms and women who did have time to make cookies, and catapulted her into controversy.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

feel like hillary's real likes and interests, same as other of her class, involves roasting people alive, injustice, destruction, etc.

The 120 Days of Sodom was an accurate depiction of what the elite practices and how they think and feel

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Rush Limbaugh sobbing on air when he realized he was going to die and none of his money or influence could change that

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
It’s time to admit Hillary Clinton is an extraordinarily talented politician

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Not a funny thing but speaking of politicians and recipes I once made LBJ's favorite recipe for texas style chili (aka a "bowl of red") and it was loving amazing

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
Dwight Eisenhower’s beef stew recipe is sized to feed like 50 people and at the end he’s like ‘I guess you can make it smaller but I’ve never actually tried so I don’t know if it will be any good’

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

General Eisenhower’s Old-Fashioned Beef Stew
For 60 portions, use the following ingredients:
20 pounds good meat (prime round)
8 pounds small Irish potatoes
6 bunches small carrots
5 pounds small onions
15 fresh tomatoes
1 bunch bouquet garniture
3 gallons beef stock
Salt, pepper, and Accent

Stew the meat until tender. Add the vegetables and bouquet garniture (thyme, bay leaves, garlic, etc. in cloth bag). When vegetables are done, strain off 2 gallons of stock from the stew and thicken slightly with beef roux. Pour back into stew and let simmer for one-half hour.

To adapt above recipe to average family use (6 portions), use one-tenth of the ingredients
listed. This would be approximately as follows:
2 pounds good meat (prime round)
1 pound small Irish potatoes
1 bunch small carrots
¾ pound small onions
2 fresh tomatoes
Assorted spices
2 ½ pints beef stock
Salt, pepper, and Accent
Cook as in above recipe, straining off 1 cup of stock from stew instead of the 2 gallons.
It must be emphasized that the recipe using these portions has not been tested.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Accent is just MSG, add it to make literally anything taste good

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
she's electable if you vote for her

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Nixon ate cottage cheese with ketchup

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

StashAugustine posted:

and pineapple

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
rush limbaugh died

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

StashAugustine posted:

bedpan posted:

and pineapple

Nixon: (Muttering) Jesus Christ…

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Chronicles posted:

the most hosed up thing is someone found evidence that she actually was doing that in the 90s and it still seems fake

One of Clinton's many problems as a candidate is that a combination of a lack of personal charisma and an extremely saturated public image meant that everything she did was viewed as inauthentic, even if it wasn't.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Looks pretty good!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

ikanreed posted:

Jesus Christ, why not just roll a stick of butter in sugar and eat it off the floor.

It's what She's wanted of us all along...

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

ikanreed posted:

A whole cup of shortening for 1 cup of flour?

Hillary learned from the Master, Paula Deen.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Javid posted:

rush limbaugh died

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

Dokapon Findom posted:

Oh I figured it meant you were supposed to mutter frenchly while you cooked which I am sure would improve the flavour

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Dokapon Findom posted:

MSG? didn't realize eisenhower was in league with RED CHINA

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

projecthalaxy posted:

MSG? didn't realize eisenhower was in league with RED CHINA

Big Eisenhower W

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

kelly posted this while limbaugh was still alive

lol the cancer ray gets me every time

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
thanks obama

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

lol'd irl

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

lol

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
The libs have never been ok.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Mr. Sharps posted:

lol the cancer ray gets me every time

sorry brother

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

but did the calves cramp?

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

One More Fat Nerd posted:

One of Clinton's many problems as a candidate is that a combination of a lack of personal charisma and an extremely saturated public image meant that everything she did was viewed as inauthentic, even if it wasn't.

hot sauce in your bag always felt right at home with other deranged rich person habits, like the way mitt romney does... anything. makes sense beyonce would reference hillary in her "with my status I'm detached from the common man now" verse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
"lemon. wet. good."

although I have to admit I have described a fall vista as "where the trees are just the right height" and had nobody bat an eyelash at it so maybe I shouldn't have made fun of him for that one, it's actually very poetic in a garrison keillor sort of way

oh man that guy's a sex pest I just remembered that