Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

mdemone posted:

drastic changes are hard. my goals in the new year are to cut my alcohol intake in half, and to do a non-zero amount of yoga every day.

my goal is "avoid dentistry"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

emfive posted:

my goal is "avoid dentistry"

buddykins?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

no that would be "eschew dentistry" (inadvertent pun)

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Another word might be "dodge"

e: "elude"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I am cooking long pasta tonight so I can use the noodles to spell "Trenk" in a cursive sort of squiggle

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the tootch

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

emfive posted:

I am cooking long pasta tonight so I can use the noodles to spell "Trenk" in a cursive sort of squiggle

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Evade dentistry

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Louisgod posted:

[You’re real heated about this and I don’t wanna disagree so I’m just cutting it. I feel where you’re at though.]

we all have vices yet alcohol is one of those socially acceptable products which nobody wants to admit does so, so much more damage than we realize.. mentally, physically and emotionally. I suppose I'm bitter considering how many alcoholics I know.

agree, but I’m trying to be more even handed in my compassion compared to my desire to viscerally bite because I just came out the other side of a dark tunnel built by substance abuse.

it’s hard. it’s really hard. and I’ll take any single step over being so rigid that people who would otherwise take that step decide to bail.

it’s hard enough without the support structure making only perfect landings possible.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

mdemone posted:

drastic changes are hard. my goals in the new year are to cut my alcohol intake in half, and to do a non-zero amount of yoga every day.

amen. I wish you the best. I know I haven’t been even-keeled towards you in the past but I hope you make it.

poo poo is hard, we should make it easier.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

Hatebag posted:

is it called the sopranos because the main guy is singing? like he turns over for the cops?

no he works in waste management

invlwhen
Jul 28, 2012

please do your best

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

:hmmyes:

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

s e s h

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

looking good mr prsident :swoon:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

it's spelled trump

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

messy peepaw

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

2024 is going to be extremely funny

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Louisgod posted:

2024 is going to be extremely funny

:yeah:

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Love that joker

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

drat right

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
my many enemies in pennsylvania

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

page

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Harton posted:

I reward myself with hits from the bowl after every household chore I accomplish. Do the dishes, smoke a bowl, put away a basket of laundry, smoke a bowl, clean the kitchen, smoke a bowl.

harton do the smoke two joints cover

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I smoke two joints in the morning, it irritates my wife

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

joints, schmoints. I'm vaping shatter sandwiched between that soros 28% weed. takin my brain to dumb town

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I vape 1 bowl of outdoor after a long day of work and am content. Yall are wildin

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

Louisgod posted:

effort posting is exhausting

obamna

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Named PFC?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
emfive go to the dentist (twice a year)

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Red Baron posted:

agree, but I’m trying to be more even handed in my compassion compared to my desire to viscerally bite because I just came out the other side of a dark tunnel built by substance abuse.

it’s hard. it’s really hard. and I’ll take any single step over being so rigid that people who would otherwise take that step decide to bail.

it’s hard enough without the support structure making only perfect landings possible.

good for you, man. (sincerely)

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

trump has resorted to bringing blow up dolls in public, sad

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

we're two weeks from the true comedy beginning

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970