Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
a chud that does far more than y'all. gently caress off with that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

worm fucklestein

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lolled irl

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Show your true allyship by abandoning Palestine

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
why would the septic hole not be the deepest thing?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Russell Brand is a loving lunatic and I'm not watching a two-hour-long video of him interviewing anyone. Respek to Norm but I can't stand that poo poo.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/soveryisraeli/status/1741219311602086035?t=0tfpkj1-DvUvp9m1fhiNww&s=19

I don't think the Israelis know how to play chess

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

praying for a free pallets sign in 2024

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
If you want a pallets sign, pal, you're going to pay for it!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

They flagrantly break the rules, set themselves up illegally, and attack first?

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

Owlbear Camus posted:

They flagrantly break the rules, set themselves up illegally, and attack first?

They dont screen their assets.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

this is a racist meme, right

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
berger posting... can't believe it's been 7 years :rip:

quote:

Today there is not a wall in the town centre of Ramallah, now the capital of the Palestinian Authority, which is not covered with photographs of the dead, taken when they were alive, and now reprinted as small posters. These are the martyrs of the Second Intifada which began in September 2000. They include all those killed by the Israeli Army and settlers, and those who decided to sacrifice themselves in suicidal counter-attacks. Their faces transform the desultory street walls into something as intimate as a wallet of private papers and pictures. The wallet has a pocket for the magnetic ID card issued by the Israeli security services, without which no Palestinian can travel even a few kilometres, and another pocket for eternity. Around the posters, the walls are scarred with bullet and shrapnel marks.

There is an old woman, who might be the grandmother, in several wallets. There are boys in their early teens, there are many fathers. Listening to the stories of how they met their death, I am reminded of what poverty is about. Poverty forces the hardest choices which lead to almost nothing. Poverty is living with that ‘almost’.

Most of the boys whose faces are on the walls were born in refugee camps, as poor as shanty towns. They left school early to earn money for the family or help the father with his job, if he had one. A few dreamed of becoming wizard soccer players. A fair number of them made catapults of carved wood, twined rope and twisted leather for hurling stones at the occupying army. Any comparison between the weapons involved in these confrontations returns us to what poverty is about. On one hand, Apache and Cobra helicopters, F-16s, tanks, Humvee jeeps, electronic surveillance systems, tear gas; on the other hand, catapults, slingshots, mobile telephones, badly used Kalashnikovs and, mostly, handmade explosives. The enormity of the contrast reveals something which I can feel between these grief-stricken walls but which I cannot put a name to. If I were an Israeli soldier, however well armed I was, I might finally be frightened of this something. Perhaps it’s what the poet Mourid Barghouti noticed: ‘Living people grow old but martyrs grow younger.’

Three stories from the walls.

Husni al-Nayjar, 14 years old. He worked helping his father who was a welder. While flinging stones, he was shot dead with a bullet to the head. In his photo he gazes calmly and unwaveringly into the middle distance.

Abdelhamid Kharti, 34 years old. Painter and writer. When young, he had trained as a nurse. He volunteered to join a medical emergency unit for rescuing and taking care of the wounded. His corpse was found near a checkpoint, after a night when there had been no confrontations. His fingers had been cut off. A thumb was hanging loose. An arm, a hand and his jaw were broken. There were twenty bullets in his body.

Muhammad al-Durra, 12 years old, lived in the Breij Camp. He was returning home with his father across the Netzarin checkpoint in Gaza and they were ordered to get out of their vehicle. Soldiers were already shooting. The two of them took immediate cover behind a cement wall. The father waved to show they were there and was shot in the hand. A little later Muhammad was shot in the foot. The father now shielded his son with his own body. More bullets hit both, and the boy was killed. Doctors removed eight bullets from the father’s body, but he has been paralysed as a consequence of the wounds and is unable to work. Because the incident happened to be filmed, the story is told and retold across the world.

https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v25/n14/john-berger/a-moment-in-ramallah

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

bedpan posted:

Hospital (actionable threat)

I have this issue of Nintendo Power

Esran
Apr 28, 2008

zetamind2000 posted:

this is a racist meme, right

SoVeryIsraeli

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

norm ftw

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
notebook paper works well for constructing secret underground bases. the line make it easy to delineate the levels of your base.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Norm Finkelstein, Norm Koger, Norm Macdonald, we love the norms

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

bedpan posted:

Even if this fanfiction was the tiniest bit true, it doesn't seem like bombing or destroying the hospital would really do anything.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

"Stormin" Norman Schwarzkopf folks, don't we love him? Maybe not one of the handsome generals but straight out of central casting, I mean look at him.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Board is missing a row and oriented improperly. Light square right corner.

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

NorgLyle posted:

Even if this fanfiction was the tiniest bit true, it doesn't seem like bombing or destroying the hospital would really do anything.

Yeah that's true of the entire bombing campaign. It may technically be true that there were tunnels under at least some of the bombs, but too far underground for the bomb to damage in most cases.

Of course that's because the target was actually the building with a poet and his family in it.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i wish someone would bomb MY septic hole

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

The IDF protects their least valuable strategic assets (pawns, i.e. individual soldiers) with their most valuable strategic assets (expensive tanks & APCs, the illusion of Israeli invincibility, etc.), while the Resistance fights like someone who isn't an idiot (the pawns screen more valuable assets).

Thus, this chess game would have a bunch of sick videos of little red triangles appearing over a bishop or rook just before a Palestinian pawn takes it.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXED2AVlbR0

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

carcinofuck posted:

a chud that does far more than y'all. gently caress off with that poo poo

No jokes allowed

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

yeah I understand they’re white

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Woodpile posted:

Board is missing a row and oriented improperly. Light square right corner.

"white on right" is how I remember it from my chess club days

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

so according to this chess analogy, israel attacked first lol

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsHwUvmrVIo

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

*israel starts the game by eating their own pawn with their horse thing* your move khamas

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
There's just so many layers to it lol

Israel attacked first

Israel doesn't screen its high value assets with infantry

Israel breaks the rules

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

I think what it’s trying to say is that Hamas uses human shields while the IDF doesn’t. the pawns are meant to symbolize civilians. it’s very dumb

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

but pawns symbolize footman.

they should make a chess 2 with scvs you have to protect

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
i didn't know that the first intifada was partly inspired by a hang glider attack. some pretty on-the-nose parallels with october 7 !!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_of_the_Gliders

quote:

On the night of 25 November 1987, two PFLP-GC militants, Khaled Akar (Arabic: خالد آكر) and Melod Najah (Arabic: ميلود نجاح), took off from Southern Lebanon, perhaps from a Syrian controlled area, each armed with an AK-47 assault rifle, a pistol with a silencer, and several hand grenades. Their gliders were each powered by lawn mower-size engine and a small propeller. The engine noises were heard by several soldiers, and at 10:30 PM the Israeli Northern Command was alerted to the danger of an infiltration. An alarm was sounded, flares were fired and helicopters were sent out to search for the gliders, but without success, as the gliders were flying as low as tree level. However, at the Gibor army camp, about two miles east of Kiryat Shmona, no security precautions had been taken thirty minutes after the alarm was issued and no additional guards had been posted at the camp's gate. It was later discovered that an early intelligence warning was neglected by all except Kibbutz Ma'ayan Baruch, due to lack of attention.

Akar's glider landed in the security zone as a result of being blinded by the searchlights from Kibbutz Ma'ayan Baruch, and he was tracked down and killed by Israeli troops. The second landed near the Gibor camp. Najah spotted a passing army truck outside the base and opened fire on it, killing the officer driving it and wounding the corporal riding with him. He then headed towards a nearby army encampment manned by Nahal Brigade soldiers some 175 meters away. He hurled grenades and sprayed automatic fire at the sentry, who panicked and ran away, allowing him free entry into the encampment. He then fired his AK-47 and threw grenades into tents being used by Israeli soldiers, killing five and wounding seven, but was then shot and killed by an Israeli soldier (a quartermaster clerk) who had been wounded.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Dokapon Findom posted:

"Isn't so-and-so (whatever)?" is the most obnoxious style of post imo. I dunno man, maybe check the loving internet? :nallears:

i like when it's extremely specific like didn't he go on so-and-so's show and say this exact thing? and so you should either just google whatever the gently caress you're talking about or trust your own recall

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

bedpan posted:

the hostage hall is right next to the Mayflower Room where they have coffee and donuts every wednesday

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Real hurthling! posted:

reuters paid a cartoonist to make a big animated tunnel cross section article for those of you looking for more bin laden fortress type art to make memes of
https://www.reuters.com/graphics/ISRAEL-PALESTINIANS/GAZA-TUNNELS/gkvldmzorvb/

lmao absolute insanity

"carloads?" what are they driving, mini coops?

I also like how they translated two hunched over soldiers into three comfortably abreast to try to make the vehicles claim even remotely feasible

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Hamas golf cart technical busting out of a concealed tunnel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyggDHBnKgc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Hatebag posted:

Finkelstein is a piece of poo poo and has been for awhile. just another dumb old useless rear end in a top hat

Personally I think the dude who is on mainstream shows constantly owning zionists is useful. I don't think somebody having bad opinions about a couple topics makes the a piece of poo poo either. Unless you want to call 90% of humanity pieces of poo poo. The fact remains he has dedicated his life to fighting zionism, which I dare say is a great deal more than you have done.

Chamale posted:

They might be counting every soldier who scrapes his finger climbing into a vehicle as a wounded troop, to inflate their numbers and downplay the vast imbalance in casualties. And battlefield medicine has improved significantly since 2004, not by a factor of 10, but still enough to make a difference.

That's 2000 permanently disabled and 5000 hospitalized, so nope.

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Getting chased off your stolen land back to your other stolen land.

Painful

Wait are you saying British Jews gained their land through theft?