Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1742410563391549459

Only 50 CAD to get access to one of 100 word files lmao

e: JUST FUCKIN PAYPAL HIM THE MONEY I GUESS??

CodfishCartographer fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Jan 3, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
I'm buying the stupid loving word file so don't worry the recipes will be posted

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

CodfishCartographer posted:

I'm buying the stupid loving word file so don't worry the recipes will be posted

You’re going to end up being the only customer, and he’s going to personally email you asking how you’ve been enjoying making Garfuccino for your friends and family.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

We need to divvy them up and try them all

j.peeba
Oct 25, 2010

Almost Human
Nap Ghost

Akratic Method posted:

We need to divvy them up and try them all

Count me out. I'm not interested in trying what orangy secret sauce is according to ChatGPT

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Sounds like we need to move the thread to Goons With Spoons

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Scientastic posted:

Sounds like we need to move the thread to Goons With Spoons

GarfieldEATS II: The Secret of the Ooze

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Gildiss posted:

GarfieldEATS II: The Secret of the Ooze

No.

I do not need to see Nathen make out with four life sized ninja turtle dolls and have him tell me which turtle is the best kisser.

It’s Raph. I know it in my heart.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1742410563391549459

Only 50 CAD to get access to one of 100 word files lmao

e: JUST FUCKIN PAYPAL HIM THE MONEY I GUESS??

There it is. $50 for a word document. I knew it was going to be something ridiculous. I mean it’s a word document though so there’s nothing stopping someone who buys it from making unlicensed copies and giving them away for free. If only there were an app that could prevent this!

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

‘As-is’ definitely means no editing for consistency, no formatting, incomplete recipes right?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

the yeti posted:

‘As-is’ definitely means no editing for consistency, no formatting, incomplete recipes right?

You're buying a printed copy with large mysterious orange stains all over it.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Frank Frank posted:

There it is. $50 for a word document. I knew it was going to be something ridiculous. I mean it’s a word document though so there’s nothing stopping someone who buys it from making unlicensed copies and giving them away for free. If only there were an app that could prevent this!

Nathen's got it covered!

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1742397539184177434?t=GPnY1o5xcMpdpdF8Ja6Hcg&s=19

He's going to, uh, get notified if it gets shared???

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Worth $20k :trumppop:

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Very impressive made up number

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

#internetmonitored

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Dixville posted:

I'm just carrying this over from the last page. No reason. Mneow!
https://i.imgur.com/VIsMASD.mp4

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The front page will be updated for the first time since the sale when Jeff needs to employ "Leonard" J Crabs to defend against Nate Mazri.

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Dying to know how he thinks he’ll be notified if shared

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

the yeti posted:

Dying to know how he thinks he’ll be notified if shared

He refreshes this thread every 30 minutes as it is the only place on the internet discussing him.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

I wonder if that's how much money the Toronto store made lmao

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's how much he paid somebody to put together a menu

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ah man. You're gonna get your rear end GARFED!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I love it

I love the fact he thinks it can be monitored, that he thinks people will spend money on it, everything about it

To all you haters: Egeez needs seed money. You have a better idea??

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Important book lore.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1742581923640209766

Also lol

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1742409676459814942

j.peeba
Oct 25, 2010

Almost Human
Nap Ghost
Well it's too bad that recipes are not protected by copyright. https://copyrightalliance.org/are-r...opyright%20law.

Cookbooks and other recipe collections may be protected but the recipes in them not.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

I'm not Jack, but I was curious and tried to see if Nathen took the effort to-

No, he didn't. lol, lmao

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
" Be Introspestive."

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Nathen's got it covered!

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1742397539184177434?t=GPnY1o5xcMpdpdF8Ja6Hcg&s=19

He's going to, uh, get notified if it gets shared???

Lmao he’s going with the gamefaqs “ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL” strategy. Also good luck suing anyone for using an IP that you no longer have the rights to, Nathen.

E: Oh god I just noticed he’s claiming these recipes are worth $20k. To who Nathen?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol, word document recipes

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Oh my god anyone who makes any of those recipes will die immediately

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I could have sworn we found the source of Nathen’s boxed lasagna and it was some company making curry-flavored lasagna with orange sauce. Am I imagining that?

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Frank Frank posted:

I could have sworn we found the source of Nathen’s boxed lasagna and it was some company making curry-flavored lasagna with orange sauce. Am I imagining that?

No, I remember somebody digging up the original manufacturers website. The Bog Cow Lasagna was just a different label. (Edit: I’m leaving the autocorrect error)

Which leaves recipes for… Garfaccinos and terrible pizza? I remember Nathen being super proud about some recipe he concocted over months with the help of expert chefs - I think that was the orange pizza sauce?

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

david_a posted:

Which leaves recipes for… Garfaccinos and terrible pizza? I remember Nathen being super proud about some recipe he concocted over months with the help of expert chefs - I think that was the orange pizza sauce?

Yeah that was the secret garf sauce, which will presumably have a recipe for in the word file. I'm guessing most of the recipes will be "put these toppings on pizza!" but we'll see.

I swear he posted a teaser of one of the recipes but with some of the amounts blacked out, but now I can't find it?? It's possible he deleted it, but also he has forty billion social media accounts so who knows which one he used to post it.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The secret to a great garfaccino is - when you think you've added enough orange peel, add once as much again

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

The secret to a great garfaccino is - when you think you've added enough orange peel, add once as much again

Meescheeeeeeeeeeeeeelll!

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Frank Frank posted:

I have never felt more like the protagonist of a conspiracy film than at the moment I processed the words "with orange curry sauce" or whatever from that webpage

I foolishly tried to find my post but of course that is the last thread. Somehow I think we will live not knowing precisely where to purchase this subpar lasagna though

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
the mandela sauce effect

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

david_a posted:

No, I remember somebody digging up the original manufacturers website. The Bog Cow Lasagna was just a different label. (Edit: I’m leaving the autocorrect error)

Yeah I think that's correct. It was orange curry pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1742611552086192608

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1742863996590420096

Incredible brain.