Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Another Bill posted:

buddy, i grew up in montreal, pretty sure no port city in north america brings in more or has a more ubiquitous scene

This is irony?

Miami would like a word with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

emfive posted:

I was in an Austin place getting a beer and this dude and his girlfriend or whatever sat at the bar. He did not have a fedora, but she did. He ordered some kind of steak thing and also a Pabst Blue Ribbon. Then he gave a :colbert: explanation to his friend about how Pabst Blue Ribbon is the ideal beer to drink with a steak.

It's still hard to remember that without twitching.

asked a bartender I knew years ago about the best drink to have with a steak and his answer was a glass of milk

never tried it

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

whatever this is a stupid derail

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Another Bill posted:

buddy, i grew up in montreal, pretty sure no port city in north america brings in more or has a more ubiquitous scene

who said it needs to be a port city :grin:

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

this with trumface and T’s instead of SI’s

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
rest assured whatever y'all had was better than the meth people told me was coke or molly on a couple occasions. I mean, it wasn't bad meth but....not exactly what I was hoping to have crammed up my dumbass nose lol

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Buddykins posted:

I wonder if he also fears his old age leading to a very imminent black void

They all do, at the core MAGA is a long tantrum about how you can’t take it with you, so you burn it down so no one else can have it

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Another Bill posted:

Coos Bay bitch

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Crack is a terrible drug. Like smoking plastic. And the high last only two minutes.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

Coos Bay bitch

lol what

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
They should bring back smoking opium.
That right there is a good time.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

when I was a young'un, literally every bar in Montreal had a resident coke dealer. It was the guy with a moustache sitting at the bar in a black leather jacket. They didn't always have the best stuff, but that's how common it was.

I can see Miami having that level of organized open sales, maybe some parts of LA but I don't know about anywhere else.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Lladre posted:

They should bring back smoking opium.
That right there is a good time.

the scene at the opium den but for dreams in Inception but for posting stations. leo doesn't believe i'm incapacitated as he tries to hit my reflex points on my body, but i'm deep in a posting coma

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug

nudejedi posted:

rest assured whatever y'all had was better than the meth people told me was coke or molly on a couple occasions. I mean, it wasn't bad meth but....not exactly what I was hoping to have crammed up my dumbass nose lol

Dumb assnose was my nickname in college

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

youtube keeps trying to recommend me videos with like 19 views and this week it really wants me to get into central ghanan semipro boxing

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Scapulor posted:

Dumb assnose was my nickname in college

my childhood nickname was ******

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Another Bill posted:

whatever this is a stupid derail

oh no a derail int he Trenik thread :ohdear:

please mods be understanding

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Sorry Another Bill, I like you, we're just killing time waiting for Him

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Alina Habba DeWegh Anafalova

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

alnilam posted:

lmfao it explains a lot that your monitor was off when you were making fun of hipsters

Lol that's everyone's screen. Did you like music in the aughts? Well...

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lpzie posted:

can you fools STOP linking terribly designed can openers. i am talking about the FAR SUPERIOR SAFE EDGE CAN OPENERS, a design that's SPACE AGE in CONCEPTION.

obv i wouldn't expect anybody here to know aobut these except maybe pfc since he's rich and smart. and me, of course, that goes witohut saying tho.

when did bad dragon start making kitchen utensils

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

emfive posted:

in 2016 in Manhattan we ate a couple times (because A Gin Palace is the best daughter) at the Hofbrau place on 3rd at 44th or so, and the music was a "hipster" group, with a lead singer who rode to the place on a penny-farthing (high-wheeler) bike up 3rd.

To be fair they were pretty good. I assume the singer has been killed in traffic by now.

Surprisingly not poo poo place in notoriously poo poo place in nyc, midtown Manhattan

mexi
Mar 17, 2003

Time to call it a night.

Red Baron posted:

I am at least half of the posters itt

drygoods? me
FNLN? me
emfive? also me
Buddykins? not me but I know them irl
WM? also not me but they have my protection
a. lo? Lmao not even in my own imagination could I be this bad a poster

but the rest are just bots

quoting this from my other account

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

gregday posted:

Donald...Duck?

lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

bedpan posted:

my childhood nickname was ******

Didn’t know Babe Ruth posted here

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

nudejedi posted:

lol

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Thoatse posted:

this with trumface and T’s instead of SI’s

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Coos Bay bitch

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gregday posted:

Donald...Duck?

lol

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

Coos Bay bitch

yes, I've been there many times

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

emfive posted:

I was in an Austin place getting a beer and this dude and his girlfriend or whatever sat at the bar. He did not have a fedora, but she did. He ordered some kind of steak thing and also a Pabst Blue Ribbon. Then he gave a :colbert: explanation to his friend about how Pabst Blue Ribbon is the ideal beer to drink with a steak.

irl trolls

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Last month some guy at an airport bar started telling someone else about their NFTs and he got annoyed with me because I couldn't help not laughing at him.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

emfive posted:

did he have a cool nitrous inhaler and then beat Isabella Rossellini?

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

i don't think cocaine when i think about coos bay

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Shifty Nipples posted:

yes, I've been there many times

It's the most important and influential port city in the Americas

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016