Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Quadramind posted:

Good morning, orbs. It is coffee time.

It's a bit early, but I'd go for a coffee

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helluva

Quadramind posted:

Good morning, orbs. It is coffee time.

Coffee and grass.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Helluva posted:

Coffee and grass.

If I had a trumpet I'd teach my neighbours about 2am Coffee and Brass.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Having my morning coffee and just got a text from some headhunting firm, not sure what to do about that one.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Quadramind

ooph

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

😎

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

My love of jumping makes me believe I will make it, my memories of failures makes me think I'll have wet feet. Would just have to give it a go.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

nesamdoom posted:

My love of jumping makes me believe I will make it, my memories of failures makes me think I'll have wet feet. Would just have to give it a go.

Deep life wisdom here.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Having my morning coffee and just got a text from some headhunting firm, not sure what to do about that one.

I would recommend that you don't visit them on their private island for "a weekend of games and prizes." Especially if they say one of the games could potentially be "dangerous," then chuckle softly with a far-away look in their eyes. And especially if they have a LOT of Harris tweed sporting coats and hats. And a lot of muzzle-loading rifles.

Protecc ya neck, I'm just saying.

sassypotassium

Hi byob! Little nervous about posting here.
Gonna be making a tomato soup with fresh basil tonight, thinking about charring the tomatoes first for a little extra smokey flavour.

awesome winter sig by Saoshyant

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

sassypotassium posted:

Gonna be making a tomato soup with fresh basil tonight, thinking about charring the tomatoes first for a little extra smokey flavour.

hell yeah
give us the deets, you gonna dip some grilled cheese in that soup?

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
i've had 5 cups of coffee and haven't been at work an hour yet
ughhghhghhhghh

sassypotassium

Sarah Cenia posted:

hell yeah

You know what, i didn't even think of that - but that sounds brilliant. Might get some brie and bacon for that grilled cheese, grilling it in garlic butter.
Thanks for the idea!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

sassypotassium posted:

Have you considered hand soup?

Manifisto

Sarah Cenia posted:

i've had 5 cups of coffee and haven't been at work an hour yet
ughhghhghhhghh

working hard, or hardly had enough coffee to fully wake up on a bad day?

ty nesamdoom!

sassypotassium

Viginti Septem posted:

Have you considered hand soup?

I've considered hand lotion, isn't that like very creamy hand soup?

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

sassypotassium posted:

I've considered hand lotion, isn't that like very creamy hand soup?

Can't eat hand lotion, buddy. Now hand soup is a nutritious and healthy meal.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

ToastGhost

20% cooler
I'm vegetarian, I can't eat most things with hands. I could eat Buddha's Hand though, even though I'm also buddhist. Maybe one day I will! :)

sassypotassium

Saoshyant posted:

I'm feeling lost. What is this culinary delight called hand soup and what is it made of?

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Manifisto posted:

working hard, or hardly had enough coffee to fully wake up on a bad day?

i'm attempting to force caffeine to make up for a general lack of sleep and adequate food and also I really really wanted to call out today

uhhh, I mean, phew it's busy here, boss!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

sassypotassium posted:

You know what, i didn't even think of that - but that sounds brilliant. Might get some brie and bacon for that grilled cheese, grilling it in garlic butter.
Thanks for the idea!

Did you bring enough for everyone?

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Randy Travesty posted:

I would recommend that you don't visit them on their private island for "a weekend of games and prizes." Especially if they say one of the games could potentially be "dangerous," then chuckle softly with a far-away look in their eyes. And especially if they have a LOT of Harris tweed sporting coats and hats. And a lot of muzzle-loading rifles.

Protecc ya neck, I'm just saying.

Think I need to reschedule; is asking for skull size a red flag in your book?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Escape From Noise

I brewed today so I don't really have anything going on for like two weeks.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

sassypotassium posted:

:justpost: I'm assuming has been hit already and likely a please show us some yummy soup. Def don't be nervous as this is the best thread to post cool stuff like food, animals, and generally everything that is awesome.

Sarah Cenia posted:

hell yeah

sassypotassium posted:

Thanks for the idea!

Hard hitting question that needed to be asked and answered well. I now am wondering if some grilled cheese and soup is on the supper menu around here.

Saoshyant posted:

There's gotta be some organic lotion that can be eaten. I know there are fully edible soaps, I'm not curious enough to look up edible hand lotion though... might just eat some icecream with my hands and see if that does anything.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

They might be planning a surprise welcoming hat!

Quadramind

sassypotassium posted:

I'm feeling lost. What is this culinary delight called hand soup and what is it made of?

A soup in the hand is worth two in the bowl

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4033903&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen
I'll reply to closed threads if I wanna!

Randy Travesty posted:

This is my prison. I hate wet things. The bread bowl is insufficient.

Lol, June... Mate, drink the spag-os straight out the can. Cold. That is perfection.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
sassypotassium

Honestly, this is not what I was expecting. But then again, I should have envisioned something like that when reading the words ‘hand’ and ‘soup’ put together like that.

Love the thread, thanks for sharing the link!

Goons Are Gifts

The river next door is flooded so badly, it's been raining for two months now, there's no change of weather to be expected and people nearby are already being evacuated sometimes!
I hope this doesn't happen to me, I have no money or ability to just leave with all my meds and medical machines at home, let alone the risk of losing my home to the river

It's supposed to continue raining for at least two more weeks and we can't do anything but wait and see and hope for the best :smith:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Sorry GaG, that's a terrible situation. :(

Finger Prince

Goons Are Gifts posted:

The river next door is flooded so badly, it's been raining for two months now, there's no change of weather to be expected and people nearby are already being evacuated sometimes!
I hope this doesn't happen to me, I have no money or ability to just leave with all my meds and medical machines at home, let alone the risk of losing my home to the river

It's supposed to continue raining for at least two more weeks and we can't do anything but wait and see and hope for the best :smith:

I hope you can still get to the post office!

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
work go slow, must post

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

No no, no worries! Phrenology is just one of the many things they'll use to judge your fit with corporate culture, as well as your MBTI and your Extended DISC.

B33rChiller

Gaylor Moon posted:

work go slow, must post

Work slow, go post more

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Work over for the day. Posting limiter off.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Twerking hard, or hardly twerking :yosbutt:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Chewbecca posted:

Twerking hard, or hardly twerking :yosbutt:

The twerking lamp is lit. Twerk 'em if you got 'em.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen
have an idea for this bit of stuff that's uncopyrightclaimable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGv8ujLVOWw

Quadramind

I'm at it again :coffee:

baka of lathspell

look theres nothing in this rulebook that says i cant lurk any thread i want but this one

Goons Are Gifts posted:

<3

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen
drat homies, a 13 year old broke Tetris and then some newscaster tried to poo poo on him for it.
Him doing it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkiWD3oa37s

A vid about him being mocked for it. And gently caress that noise, dude champ'd hard as gently caress.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-8SVMPQSF8