Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

Wouldn't it be funny if we got to page 4999 and a mod closed the thread?

the mods gassed the thread out of cowardly jealousy on page 999, but we just posted through it

e:

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Jan 4, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Prof. Crocodile posted:

the mods gassed the thread on page 999 out of cowardly jealousy, but we just posted through it

Nah, the mods did lock at at some point in the 900s, but not 999. Pages 998 to 1001 happened in less than 7 minutes.

EDIT: going back, I think seb locked it on 985 and made some posts on their own before reopening it to allow the orgy of posting to continue

fartknocker fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Jan 4, 2024

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

fartknocker posted:

Nah, the mods did lock at at some point in the 900s, but not 999. Pages 998 to 1001 happened in less than 7 minutes.

I locked it before 1000 because I had an important meeting but I wasn't gonna miss 1000 lol

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

and another thing: im not mod. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mod.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
lol i forgot 1000 also included the third or fourth appearance of ilbsm's balls and multiple posts by derpies rereg

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Very excellent thank you

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Prof. Crocodile posted:

the mods gassed the thread out of cowardly jealousy on page 999, but we just posted through it

e:

Lol angel numbers still crack me up

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

and another thing: im not mod. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mod.

:mods:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

fartknocker posted:

lol i forgot 1000 also included the third or fourth appearance of ilbsm's balls and multiple posts by derpies rereg

Have - have I posted my sack that often....? :ohdear:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I'm on the shitter rn but would like to take the time to tell everyone hello

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Have - have I posted my sack that often....? :ohdear:

More than that I think

:same:

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
my angel number is 255, then it overflows back to 0

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
had coffee now feeling unproductive, might poo later

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

:tipshat:

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Humanity can't be meant to go to work this time of the year.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I woke up this morning and was like "hell yeah its Friday! Wait......"

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Computer viking posted:

Humanity can't be meant to go to work this time of the year.

How is it possible that we as human beings have been collectively suckered into this?

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
I have a zit on the inside of my nose :mad:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Better or worse than a bit inner cheek?

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

redshirt posted:

Better or worse than a bit inner cheek?

Probably better cause with a bit cheek you tend to keep biting it again. This is annoying but I just have to leave it alone

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
good morning bbs

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

good morning bbs

Morning!

I had a weird night. Went to bed early, looking forward to a lot of sleep, but it wasn't coming easily.

Just when I felt like was going under, around 12:30, two fire alarms went off in my house.

Have to check them out. I can smell no smoke, see nothing. Takes me a good 10 minutes to silence these screeching alarms (very loud).
And then of course I am paranoid there is something going on, so I keep walking around the entire house, sniffing and looking.
Go back to bed, but I'm like "Are you sure you really checked" so I got up and walked all around again. Nothing going on.

And then it was tough to fall asleep. But I did, and had a dream about this stupid washer I've been looking for for days. I saw exactly where it dropped on the ground, but Poof! Like disappeared! I spent quite a bit of time looking. But then I had a dream about it, and this morning I went right to the spot in the dream, and there it was.

So far from where it fell!

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

these are scientifically the goddam worst zits, even higher up the list than inside/behind the ear :argh:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I nearly threw up last night and feel like poo poo today whoooo

Ruby Gloom posted:

these are scientifically the goddam worst zits, even higher up the list than inside/behind the ear :argh:

:hmmyes:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

is everyone having a bad day today? ILBSM thought it was friday, dorkus is spotty, fartknocker is pukey, i ordered very cute ugg boots in the january sales and i can't get my foot in the drat boot because the suede is too rigid and my arches are too high :argh:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Biscuit update: Slowly being accepted by the twins

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ruby Gloom posted:

is everyone having a bad day today? ILBSM thought it was friday, dorkus is spotty, fartknocker is pukey, i ordered very cute ugg boots in the january sales and i can't get my foot in the drat boot because the suede is too rigid and my arches are too high :argh:

Beyond being pukey, I’m still dealing with the respiratory and inner ear infections I’ve had for a month and I should probably go to the urgent med again.

Work is work, some less good things but one or two positives that may develop in the near future, so holding out some little hope…

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

ok now it's a good day :neckbeard:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

bagmonkey posted:

I have that exact same fountain for Mila :3:

Excellent cat action :powercatte:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I had another call today on the SUS ASSY and I made a joke to a colleague "I saw so-and-so's butt vent" which works on multiple levels and got nothing.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Back at the urgent med :sigh:

My neck felt weird, the ear infections have made my thyroid swell up the last month. I had three of my friends feel my neck, each one said “oh poo poo”, so I bailed and here we go again…

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
The lovely Thursday got me too.

My work is casting aspersions on my ability to manage a project because I said I'm not confident we can hit dates on a first build.

They can eat my rear end. I updated my schedule to be easily achievable and now they're going to ask me to make it only a month worse than it was. I've played this game before.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Everybody needs to start having better day right now :mad:

Or the giant kitties will eat you
https://i.imgur.com/pxk8aPE.mp4

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Update: I somehow was mixing up my thyroid with my lymph nodes, not sure how that happened (I didn’t take anatomy and just knew both are neck area). Waiting on a throat culture test thingy to see if the antibiotics I got last week just weren’t working, but my ears and chest are clear now…

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Everybody needs to start having better day right now :mad:

Or the giant kitties will eat you
https://i.imgur.com/pxk8aPE.mp4

the kitties are gonna have to eat me because the new jeans i ordered were TOO drat BIG :argh:

although that's good? but also not convenient :mad:

fartknocker posted:

Update: I somehow was mixing up my thyroid with my lymph nodes, not sure how that happened (I didn’t take anatomy and just knew both are neck area). Waiting on a throat culture test thingy to see if the antibiotics I got last week just weren’t working, but my ears and chest are clear now…

oh dude this sucks so hard, swollen neck glands are so painful and gross :( i hope you get it sorted soon :glomp:

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

fartknocker posted:

Not a doctor, but while it still sucks, I'm pretty sure swollen lymph nodes is waaaay better than swollen thyroid. Hope you feel back to normal soon.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Visions of Valerie posted:

Not a doctor, but while it still sucks, I'm pretty sure swollen lymph nodes is waaaay better than swollen thyroid. Hope you feel back to normal soon.

Yeah, clearly. It’s also something I’ve never really had before in my life (Certainly not this bad or happening on and off for this long), so its freaked me out a bit at times.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Shot some free throws during a snow squall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
The company I work for got bought by a different company and today they're having this town hall thingies where we get to learn what has changed with the handover

So far it's been really boring but at least it's giving me an excuse to not work for a little while