Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I hated walking around with a pocket full of gold coins like I was Benjamin Franklin or some poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

StormDrain posted:

This happened in Denver too, I was surprised and annoyed when I fed it a $20, bought a $4 ticket and had sixteen dollar coins to deal with.

Similar story, and the cashiers at Taco Bell thought I was trying to give them foreign/fake currency lmao

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

I thought smash Mouth was dead

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

I, Butthole posted:

He just wants to get started on that homemade eggnog early

astral
Apr 26, 2004

I, Butthole posted:

That's almost enough eggs to bring him back.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

wanna kool aid man this so bad

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

#eggscrew

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

That's a lot of eggs.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?
Thats for a big Twinkie

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Me on the way to the farmers market to sell my artisanal home raised wild foraged chicken eggs

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Bum the Sad posted:

Me on the way to the farmers market to sell my artisanal home raised wild foraged chicken eggs

LOL. 12 bucks a dozen baby!

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Head Bee Guy posted:

parking was so bad at church this morning I was ready to detonate the vest.

Got some big bags of protein powder for only $50 though

Love the vanilla. I usually mix in some metamucil to make an orange creamsicle flavor that keeps things moving

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

So yesterday I ran to church to get eggs and some veggies, easy peasy. Walking to checkout and I saw the fabled merino wool socks in someone's cart so I did an immediate 180° and grabbed a 4-pack. Fantastic socks

My question is - they had merino wool base layer clothes as well, are those worth it and well made? I've recently seen the light of merino wool through SmartWool, and while I love the base layers I got from them they are pricy as poo poo, lol

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Hate to tell you but there ain't much merino in those Kirkland socks anymore. They wear out fast now too, gone are are the halcyon days of the fancy cheap merino socks. You gotta check on the percentages for that stuff.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Went to Costco.

Got a hot dog and a CHURRO

WHICH WAS PERFECTLY FINE

AND DOESN'T NEED TO GO ANYWHERE

SHAREHOLDERS

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Hate to tell you but there ain't much merino in those Kirkland socks anymore. They wear out fast now too, gone are are the halcyon days of the fancy cheap merino socks. You gotta check on the percentages for that stuff.

Aw dang

They're still comfy socks though!

Airconswitch
Aug 23, 2010

Boston is truly where it all began. Join me in continuing this bold endeavor, so that future generations can say 'this is where the promise was fulfilled.'
Costco churro was never good

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

These returns are getting out of hand.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

I need the followup pics of it being pushed out of the store and loaded into a Honda Fit.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
As a Honda fit owner,

I wanted a new TV but there's no way I could make it fit :(

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
maybe they run one of those companies that come to the lobby of your office building once a year and make you delicious omelettes

love me a good omelette bar

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Renegret posted:

As a Honda fit owner,

Just buy it online :shrug:

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

That xmas piano took 10 minutes to finangle into a Nissan versa. It ended up buckled into a fully reclined passenger seat.
Could probably strap a TV down flat to the roof. Bring a tarp, or shop on a sunny day.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

MarcusSA posted:

Just buy it online :shrug:

No

I don't want solutions I want to complain

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Renegret posted:

No

youve come to the right place (internet)

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Renegret posted:

As a Honda fit owner,

When I bought my LG OLED the online deal was better than in store

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical

B33rChiller posted:

That xmas piano took 10 minutes to finangle into a Nissan versa. It ended up buckled into a fully reclined passenger seat.
Could probably strap a TV down flat to the roof. Bring a tarp, or shop on a sunny day.

This is how I transported my full keyboard for years in my Civic, until I upgraded to a Honda Fit.

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

The merino socks could stand to have a higher percentage, but the 20's are the decade of shrinkflation and enshittification, so I'll take a $15 four pack of extremely decent socks while I can.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Renegret posted:

No

When I bought my TV online from Costco, I had read hundreds of complaints about the delivery service being a third party and terrible. But, I figured it was regional, and I did not own a vehicle that could transport it, so I took the gamble.

The day of the delivery they were an hour late, so I sighed loudly and called the number, wherein I learned that they would be late due to an injury by one of the delivery team. They ended up showing about three hours late, and sure enough the one dude was limping pretty badly, which garnered my respect for him due to his commitment to the bit.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Hutla posted:

This is how I transported my full keyboard for years in my Civic, until I upgraded to a Honda Fit.

Upgrade to a lovely pickup and you can get free pianos.
Just have to move and tune em.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Costco please start selling kei trucks in 4-packs, please and thank you

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

Renegret posted:

Went to Costco.

WHICH WAS PERFECTLY FINE

SHAREHOLDERS

Went a couple days ago, and they already replaced it with chocolate chip cookie. It's large and warm but otherwise unremarkable.

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
I would buy a Kirkland Signature Kei truck so fast

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe

No Pants posted:

It's large and warm but otherwise unremarkable.

No reason to call me out like this.

Fatrick
Jul 19, 2003

*Jumping Peppers!* *Enjoy the Sauce!*

Renegret posted:

As a Honda fit owner,

You just need more KY jelly

"IT WILL FIT"

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
I dropped in to get a prescription today. I considered getting a sack of the protein shake but I haven't finished the last one and I'm slowing down so probably better to wait. They did have a new flavor though, s'mores. Now I'm smart enough that I don't think I'll enjoy that as my only flavor for eighty servings, and surprisingly they had it on sample so I could confirm that it's delicious and not good enough to commit to.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

StormDrain posted:

I dropped in to get a prescription today. I considered getting a sack of the protein shake but I haven't finished the last one and I'm slowing down so probably better to wait. They did have a new flavor though, s'mores. Now I'm smart enough that I don't think I'll enjoy that as my only flavor for eighty servings, and surprisingly they had it on sample so I could confirm that it's delicious and not good enough to commit to.

You fool!

That’s why you have multiple bags so you can mix it up.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

MarcusSA posted:

You fool!

That’s why you have multiple bags so you can mix it up.

It crossed my mind. I'm not even sure if I'm dedicated to finishing the first sack let alone a second. As all workout endeavors go I kicked rear end on the first third and slowed hard on the second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Renegret posted:

Went to Costco.

WHICH WAS PERFECTLY FINE

SHAREHOLDERS

thankfully, they still had em at my 'co. snagged one along with the dog

Airconswitch posted:

Costco churro was never good

this is also true though. they're not great, but they're fine.

better than a choc chip cookie imo, which is by far the weakest of the 3-pack in the bakery