Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

The Top G posted:

Fascinating, I had never read this before.

I always figured Mossad was responsible for Epstein’s whole career, from being hired as a math teacher without a degree, to landing at Bear Stearns and becoming partner within 4 years, but this indicates that he didn’t link with Maxwell until the mid 80s, and Maxwell was apparently his link to Mossad.

Was he recruited by intelligence after becoming a wealthy finance guy?

Dennis Hastert went from being a pedophile wrestling coach to a pedophile Third-in-line-to-the-presidency (speaker of the house) in a couple of years.

You take a guess at what qualifications brought him to the position.

great username
Dec 28, 2023

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Dennis Hastert went from being a pedophile wrestling coach to a pedophile Third-in-line-to-the-presidency (speaker of the house) in a couple of years.

You take a guess at what qualifications brought him to the position.

Are you saying that a small group of unelected elites is leveraging an army of pedophiles they have dirt on into power and there's a whole sex trafficking pedophile industrial complex being maintained to keep the pipeline of compromised pedophile leaders moving along?

great username
Dec 28, 2023

God I loathe this loving world.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

great username posted:

Are you saying that a small group of unelected elites is leveraging an army of pedophiles they have dirt on into power and there's a whole sex trafficking pedophile industrial complex being maintained to keep the pipeline of compromised pedophile leaders moving along?

If you had asked me the exact same thing 20 years ago I'd have laughed in your face

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
is this the q thread

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

The Saucer Hovers posted:

alex jones released a videogame where a boss is a naked sax playing bill on top of the epstein island temple?
Not Bill's best video game appearance

https://twitter.com/FakeEnormous/status/1425277144259653634

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

RBC posted:

is this the q thread

you tell us

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
https://x.com/BoltzmannBooty/status/1742749359551267013?s=20

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
who woulda thought that a former colony of England would wind up being run entirely by diddlers and sex pests

great username
Dec 28, 2023

I feel like if I was some alphabet soup gumshoe and I opened the safe and saw the photos and lists and video tapes, I'd just turn around and walk into the sunset. I mean I'd get the gently caress away from that stash like it was the elephant's foot.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

great username posted:

I feel like if I was some alphabet soup gumshoe and I opened the safe and saw the photos and lists and video tapes, I'd just turn around and walk into the sunset. I mean I'd get the gently caress away from that stash like it was the elephant's foot.

it has probably happened before too. dangerous knowledge is absolutely a thing.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

great username posted:

they probably just returned it to the cia

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
This got buried on the last page, seems like it might be important

https://twitter.com/GenXGirl1994/status/1742833578663133381?s=20

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

great username posted:

This allegedly happened to much tamer photos of Princess Margaret back in the day which seems quaint by comparison.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

great username posted:

that's what I said about that ten-inch binder of Russian intelligence that Mark Meadows is supposed to have

you couldn't pay me enough to touch it

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
https://x.com/dril/status/1279814327776624640?s=46

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

aww geez, he got the stink lines and everything

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

matt has big dumb ugly feet that smell and he likes to smell his own ugly feet

oh yeah, also hes a pedo

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

epstein was just a useless multitalented party boy, great for securing funds but also great for a fall guy

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

RBC posted:

is this the q thread

iirc there's been good discussion about the intel shitcoat that is qanon, yes

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

veepfake posted:

epstein was just a useless multitalented party boy, great for securing funds but also great for a fall guy

a real horatio alger story, a smart young lad plucked from obscurity, especially considering that alger was a pedophile as well

i think epstein being such an arrogant dullard was great for attracting the other morons to him. he hung with genuine articles like hawking but also gatekeeping pundits like gladwell and ofc musk. the system he was under works great when stupid assholes are raised up as thought leaders

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
triple post but here's david copperfield with assault allegations, a private island complex, and the same kind of stupid pseudoscience poo poo epstein was on:

https://twitter.com/Weirdreadsemily/status/1742982343365914695

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i have no basis but i feel like cooperfiled is a spacy style upper eshelon dude

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

People are suggesting that the reason Israel is able to do what it does because they've compromised a critical mass of international power players and I think that is dumb as gently caress as this implies that what Israel is doing is against Western interests and that Western leaders give a poo poo about oppressed people dying. Israel's oppression and exploitation of Palestinians is not something anyone in power has a problem with, they just don't like that Netanyahu is going about it in such a hamfisted way.

Not that they don't compromise power players, literally every intelligence outfit does that, just that lmao at anyone thinking the US, if not for Epstein, would be holding Israel back.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Azathoth posted:

People are suggesting that the reason Israel is able to do what it does because they've compromised a critical mass of international power players and I think that is dumb as gently caress as this implies that what Israel is doing is against Western interests and that Western leaders give a poo poo about oppressed people dying. Israel's oppression and exploitation of Palestinians is not something anyone in power has a problem with, they just don't like that Netanyahu is going about it in such a hamfisted way.

Not that they don't compromise power players, literally every intelligence outfit does that, just that lmao at anyone thinking the US, if not for Epstein, would be holding Israel back.

This is probably not relevant to the thread, but this is why I dislike so many JFK assassination conspiracy theories because they involve unrealistic historical narratives and hypotheticals. A lot of the chaos and heartbreak coming from the 1960s and 1970s comes from what most Americans wanted and were willing to believe. All the big Rogue CIA/Mafia/Cuba conspiracy narratives are just a way to make Americans feel better about themselves and absolve themselves of responsibility for the many bad things we've done to the world.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Something that feeds into it is all those UN votes where the US vetoes everything that would hamper Israel while most of the rest of the West votes the other way.

It's all political theater and if push came to shove, the Western powers would whip votes and vote that poo poo down by majority, but this way, none of those countries have to deal with domestic backlash, they can just point at America and say "what're you gonna do?". It's just like when Biden wouldn't overrule the parliamentarian or fire DeJoy or whatever else that Dems throw their hands up in exaggerated frustration over.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Azathoth posted:

https://x.com/RedKahina/status/1742840564142199011?s=20

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Yeah, this is just what international class solidarity looks like.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Eric Cantonese posted:

This is probably not relevant to the thread, but this is why I dislike so many JFK assassination conspiracy theories because they involve unrealistic historical narratives and hypotheticals. A lot of the chaos and heartbreak coming from the 1960s and 1970s comes from what most Americans wanted and were willing to believe. All the big Rogue CIA/Mafia/Cuba conspiracy narratives are just a way to make Americans feel better about themselves and absolve themselves of responsibility for the many bad things we've done to the world.

everything about oswald is fuckin hilarious though. went to new orleans and got in public fist fights handing out pro-cuban propaganda for a club which he was the only (local) member? check. marine who defected to the ussr with promises to give them intel on the U2 spy plane and then married the daughter of a communist political guy? i mean, who hasn't lol. then someone purporting to be oswald showed up speaking spanish in mexico city looking to re-defect and then the u.s. government took him off the "keep an eye on this guy" list like the week JFK went to dallas? lol. he's for sure a strange cat and the government has to be some kind of inept to say "no need to worry about this former defector with a soviet wife who is looking to redefect during the peak of the cold war"

is it government ineptitude or was he just the luckiest guy? i don't really care too much, but oswald's exploits are fuckin hilarious

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

The best counterargument to Oswald being that level of agent is that he was by all accounts a loudmouth braggart as a child and young adult and that no one would ever think he could actually keep a secret.

That said he was definitely being run as an op by the CIA, he just wasn't privy to that fact.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

my assumption is that the cia went looking through locals for someone to do it, found oswald, and went "ooh!" like they found a dollar on the sidewalk

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Grapplejack posted:

my assumption is that the cia went looking through locals for someone to do it, found oswald, and went "ooh!" like they found a dollar on the sidewalk

They originally found him to kill Gen. Edwin Walker, who they planned to kill to make him into an anti-communist martyr but he hosed that up royally. I'll maintain that after that, there was no possibility of him being a knowing participant in anything, but HW Bush managed to find a way to use him anyway. When Oswald saw the shot that domed Kennedy, he figured out real quick that he was the fall guy but he never really knew for who.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Azathoth posted:

They originally found him to kill Gen. Edwin Walker, who they planned to kill to make him into an anti-communist martyr but he hosed that up royally. I'll maintain that after that, there was no possibility of him being a knowing participant in anything, but HW Bush managed to find a way to use him anyway. When Oswald saw the shot that domed Kennedy, he figured out real quick that he was the fall guy but he never really knew for who.

So who do you think gave Johnny the ol' sloppy toppy?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

mycomancy posted:

HW. That is why he wanted to establish that he wasn't in the city

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

bedpan posted:

HW. That is why he wanted to establish that he wasn't in the city

Never trust the Crazy Socks Guy at the office

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Azathoth posted:

where's the details about hws connection to the assassination i haven't read much about that

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

mycomancy posted:

Oswald hit him with the first two shots and the Secret Service agent in the car behind him fired the fatal shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

FirstnameLastname posted:

where's the details about hws connection to the assassination i haven't read much about that

A short documentary, but it's worth it, I promise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4