Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
If Saitama actually punches you by mistake (As opposed to being the immovable object Sonic rams into) then you cease to exist in a micosecond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
If you use super speed to smash your balls against Saitama's unmoving fist: extreme pain

If Saitama uses his Special Holiday Secret Move: Nutcracker Fist then... uhh...

Elfface posted:

If Saitama actually punches you by mistake (As opposed to being the immovable object Sonic rams into) then you cease to exist in a micosecond.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Terror Sweat posted:

A bunch of malevolent one punch mans

Chibi little one punch guys :swoon:

Although that panel of one terminator walking across the surface of an ocean of demon blood was pretty :black101:

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
New OPM chapter (raws): https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/14079602755604769484

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Translation out: https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/tXGciSV/1/1/

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Thank you!

I love these dopey ninjas.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Darth TNT posted:

Thank you!

I love these dopey ninjas.

Which ones lmao

FooF
Mar 26, 2010
Flashy clowning on all of them, even Sonic. Though the final panel made me giggle.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.

Flash is kind of cool when he's not being embarrassing about his sword.

Kind of understated how he went toe to toe with Platinum Sperm and Genos for awhile, but looks like he took that loss as a lesson pretty well for a side character.

Prowler
May 24, 2004

The final page notes about chapter numbering--lol.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Sonic: This isn't pride leaking out of my nose, it's victory wine.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Two Tone Shoes posted:

Platinum Sperm and Genos

You mean Garou :v:

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Yeah the technique he used with the bouncing off of the debris field was 100% something he learned/perfected in that final Garou/Plat-Sperm fight:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1740862297634193680

https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1740862485052403812

https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1740862661506846922

Jesus Christ Murata

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I'm picturing ONE and Murata bidding each other a nice, relaxing holiday break from the OPManga and then immediately going home, slamming energy drinks, and scribbling their personal projects like mad men.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Not sure at which point Murata was watching Gurren Lagann when he decided he was going to animate his own series with Yoko as the boar from Journey to the West

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Electric Phantasm posted:

Jesus Christ Murata

https://twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/1741577380039405862

spookykid fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jan 2, 2024

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

TheKingofSprings posted:

Not sure at which point Murata was watching Gurren Lagann when he decided he was going to animate his own series with Yoko as the boar from Journey to the West

She's a kangaroo and speaks with an Australian accent. I will not be answering further questions.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

the kangaroo's famous short, curly tail

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Noted famous JttW character the kangaroo.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Give one punch man s3 to Murata for animation

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Collapsing Farts posted:

Let the man spend some time with his family.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

King of Solomon posted:

Let the man spend some time with his family.

You can't prove his family are not just a series of hand-drawn animations he personally renders at lightning speed to give the illusion of reality.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!
Someone compiled it and put a music track on it, so I yoinked their vid and added subtitles (linking from my blog:)

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s6n91m7Ru61r2b7qw_720.mp4

(P.s. does the video tag only work for certain sites? If there’s a way to imbed this I’ll edit it)

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

You can't prove his family are not just a series of hand-drawn animations he personally renders at lightning speed to give the illusion of reality.

Cross referencing this with the scuttlebutt about his wife’s resemblance to Fubuki and feeling uncertain

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Epoxy Bulletin posted:

Someone compiled it and put a music track on it, so I yoinked their vid and added subtitles (linking from my blog:)

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s6n91m7Ru61r2b7qw_720.mp4

(P.s. does the video tag only work for certain sites? If there’s a way to imbed this I’ll edit it)

That's awesome, thanks for the translation. I really want to see this done as a whole series.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Did that old man just pass off his enormously important mission of journeying to the west to attain enlightenment or some poo poo to a teenager?

EDIT: Also God bless Murata and his ability to draw the most horniest drawings of anime women I've ever seen.

Gologle fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Jan 2, 2024

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Collapsing Farts posted:

https://twitter.com/Everything_OPM_/status/1741638068681994517

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

spookykid posted:

That's awesome, thanks for the translation. I really want to see this done as a whole series.

Tho this might be the first time I've seen the Money King referred to as evil

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Employees: 1

FooF
Mar 26, 2010

Darth TNT posted:

Employees: 1

I was about to say something similar. Dude works as much as 10 FTEs…

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I know he loves Spider-Man but he didn't need to go full Fisk

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I know he loves Spider-Man but he didn't need to go full Fisk

"It's a difficult thing, isn't it? Making an anime. Feeling the weight and responsibility of all the years of work the minute before you has cost—moments that they could have cherished, the dreams that they've struggled towards—gone, because of you. I want you to know something. Something important that I've learned: that it gets easier the more you do it."

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Man looks like he drew 100 series, 100 oneshots, 100 covers and a 10 km comic strip every morning. In the morning, one horny drawing should be enough. Then his hair fell out.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Azhais posted:

Tho this might be the first time I've seen the Money King referred to as evil

nah dude did a number on the heavens

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Elfgames posted:

nah dude did a number on the heavens

Yeah prior to meeting Tripitaka he wasn't very well regarded

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Yeah, for people not super familiar with the book that sick golden headband he wears is there to cause him excruciating pain if he misbehaves, since up to the last 80% of the book he will go on a rampage and brutally massacre anything that slights him enough when left unchecked. Like when he went on a rampage warring with Heaven itself and its strongest warriors because he felt slighted, before Buddha himself had to step in.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Yeah, the monkey king is an infamous total loving poo poo. It's kind of his whole thing.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Last Celebration posted:

Yeah, for people not super familiar with the book that sick golden headband he wears is there to cause him excruciating pain if he misbehaves, since up to the last 80% of the book he will go on a rampage and brutally massacre anything that slights him enough when left unchecked. Like when he went on a rampage warring with Heaven itself and its strongest warriors because he felt slighted, before Buddha himself had to step in.

I like how God of High School has one of the more theologically (mythologically?) consistent portrayals of the Monkey King.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

ImpAtom posted:

Yeah, the monkey king is an infamous total loving poo poo. It's kind of his whole thing.

I think there's a significant number of westerners/anime fans who just know it as that book Dragon Ball was kinda cribbed from early on and Goku's a good kid, right?