Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

i thought guns and kids were fine, what's the problem here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Tom Tucker posted:

But then I remember nothing matters, thanks to this thread :)

n o d

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Do I think things matter? No, I think they energy.

As in stored potential energy that increases the amplitude of eventual Mattering. At this point we've drat near called down aliens upon ourselves by loving up so bad.

I think Hardt & Negri talked about this idea of an inversion point that grows more earth-shattering the longer it is held off.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Shifty Nipples posted:

lol cspam is genuinely sincerely stupid garbage for idiots good job mods and admins!

theyre turning cspam into cccc? sorry i dont keep up with the drama

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
shut up

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

the ending scene of saladin from kingdom of heaven after balien surrenders jerusalem except he goes "nothing matters...................... everything matters"

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Shifty Nipples posted:

lol cspam is genuinely sincerely stupid garbage for idiots good job mods and admins!

it's fine

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

gently caress YOU

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Shifty Nipples posted:

it’s always been bad

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

piss guzzler 420 posted:

gently caress YOU

nothing can stop what's coming

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

nothing can stop what's coming

i’m coming

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Tom Tucker posted:

Supreme Court literally talking right now about whether to take the cases disqualifying Trump among others lmao

Part of me wonders if I LIKE BEER and Fascist Karen will actually do something bold in order to try to purge the Trump stain from their careers and legacies

But then I remember nothing matters, thanks to this thread :)

theyre gonna have to take the case at some point since hes gonna appeal to them every chance he gets but it would be funny if they just ghosted him and let the previous rulings stand every time

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Shifty Nipples posted:

yeah its a dismal forum that is shameful for an adult to even be posting in and maybe this thread should not be in this sewer it is in but you also probed me a number of times so :flipoff:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A customer has filed a negligence lawsuit against Dunkin', claiming he was injured by an exploding toilet at one of the coffee chain's locations in central Florida.

Paul Kerouac is seeking more than $100,000 in a lawsuit filed Wednesday in state court in Orlando, claiming he suffered “severe and long term injuries” following the explosion of a toilet in the men's room of a Dunkin' location in Winter Park, Florida, a year ago.

After the explosion left Kerouac covered in human feces, urine and debris, he walked out of the men’s room seeking help from workers and the store’s manager, according to the lawsuit. An employee told him that they were aware of the “problem with the toilet” since there had been previous incidents, the lawsuit says, without diving into further details about the explosion.

When contacted Thursday by email for more details on Kerouac’s injuries, his attorney, Scott Spradley, said he was tied up and couldn’t answer the questions until the following day. The Canton, Massachusetts-based company did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment.

The lawsuit says Kerouac suffered “bodily injury,” and he has required mental health care and counseling since the incident in January 2022.

So many questions left unanswered

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

comedy option where they take the case but don't issue a ruling till after the election, and at least one swing state bars him from the ballot

it would be absolute chaos

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

i thought guns and kids were fine, what's the problem here

dont mind me, just pointing a gun at my moms head

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

tenderjerk posted:

yeah its a dismal forum that is shameful for an adult to even be posting in and maybe this thread should not be in this sewer it is in but you also probed me a number of times so :flipoff:

mad?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar

The Nastier Nate posted:

dont mind me, just pointing a gun at my moms head

the american dream

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

pyf is pretty good tho, well aside from that one thread

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

RoboFrance_29 posted:

Oof, been there - the pet ER isn't fun. Absolutely hope for the best for the pupper! :pray:

I had to have my dog Ripley put to sleep a couple weeks ago for what turned out to be a brain tumor. I hate that they have to get old.

But get a load of that dog:

So sorry to hear it. That is a fine pupper

Here is my shortie

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

Sixers claim another victim

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1743296188172951886

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Bethamphetamine posted:

So many questions left unanswered

lol at the guy coming out of the restroom covered in poo poo and piss and being told "we are aware of the problem with the toilets"

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
hello im looking for the "when linkin park comes on the classic radio station" meme that was posted here recently, someone have it? thanks 🙂

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1743306824235753874

‘Ol 2-step Donny

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
BREAKING: forums poster shifty nipples declares cspam "a shithole"

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

tenderjerk posted:

shouldn’t you be building bombs or whatever right now

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

sweet 👍🏼

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

the state of israel is relying on americans just like you to keep up the pace of its ongoing genocide

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Happy Friday except for the angry people

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

piss guzzler 420 posted:

shouldn’t you be building bombs or whatever right now

i am capable of multitasking

Apr 7, 2003

Fuckt Tupp posted:

theyre gonna have to take the case at some point since hes gonna appeal to them every chance he gets but it would be funny if they just ghosted him and let the previous rulings stand every time

they won't do that because the court is controlled by dyed-in-the-wool maga freaks now, and also if they ruled against Trump the assassination threats would start

There will be no "trump stain" to cleanse from their records because Trump and his allies are going to set the tone going forward

netizen
Jun 25, 2023
I'll cleanse your trump stain.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

hell yeah bring back 1952

Apr 7, 2003

Mustached Demon posted:

hell yeah bring back 1952

that's the explicit purpose, yes, but without the unionization and social welfare programs that made advances in individual wealth back then possible

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

tenderjerk posted:

i am capable of multitasking

hey just a quick question how do you live with yourself

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

netizen posted:

I'll cleanse your trump stain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk