Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Dungeon Meshi is perfect and it's only going to get better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

watched delicious in dungeon which was p fun, I like weird cooking stuff

preordered the blu ray for part one of jojo stone ocean which is an outrageous $65 thanks to netflix ransoming, but alas

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

net work error posted:

Undead Unluck is kind of horny but not enough to be ruinous. It's a fun show imo.

Its got fun fights and really creative superpowers, I’m enjoying it so far.
From what I’ve heard from manga readers most of the horniness is at the very start and it mellows out as it goes.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Augus posted:

Its got fun fights and really creative superpowers, I’m enjoying it so far.
From what I’ve heard from manga readers most of the horniness is at the very start and it mellows out as it goes.

The Food Wars strategy.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
losing my poo poo at the latest plot i'm up to in eminence being the horrors of fiat currency and how it can be subverted rather effortlessly

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I'm all in on Dungeon Meshi. Trigger you've done it again!

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

wolfs posted:

dungeon meishi

bowing politely and intoning "yoroshiku onegaiitashimasu" at the group of 1d6+3 goblins as i subtly adjust my two-hand presentation to point to my stat block

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

dungeon Meshi grows out of its premise relatively early, but the kind of dark fantasy story it’s telling is genuinely good. plus unlike other gimmick mangas that become plot heavy and abandon their focus, Dungeon Meshi is always coming back to the mundane interest of dungeon survival and cooking weird critters no matter how high the stakes get. it takes trite tabletop inspired dungeoneering fantasy and elevates it to literature. there’s not enough good I can say about it, and seeing Ryoko Kui’s designs finally animated is a dream come true.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
Technically every time travel story is an isekai because you're creating a new timeline and therefore new world than the one you just came from

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

net work error posted:

Undead Unluck is kind of horny but not enough to be ruinous. It's a fun show imo.

My only complaint is that the MC isn't hot enough. Maybe if he had different hair. But yeah the fights are pretty cool and the gimmick of the setting is really fun and clever so it's worth a watch anyway

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Kit Walker posted:

Maybe if he had different hair.

hm

well at least we know hes got a nice average-sized dick

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
cid is such a sociopathic piece of poo poo lmao

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

finally finished s2 of JJK and didnt think it was that good. Some of the fights looked nice, but bleh wasnt feelin it.

Still waiting for at least an announcement of more JoJo

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

still mad that dorohedoro season 2 is shackled to the shitshow that is MAPPA

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Popy posted:

finally finished s2 of JJK and didnt think it was that good. Some of the fights looked nice, but bleh wasnt feelin it.

Still waiting for at least an announcement of more JoJo

the last time I heard davidpro didn't want to do part 7 because no one on staff knew how to draw horses

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

14980c8b8a96fd9e279796a61cf82c9c
a plague of CG horses upon those who dont just read Steel Ball Run

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
horses are really hard to animate well and sbr is all horses all the time.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

horses are really hard to animate well and sbr is all horses all the time.

tell the animators to git gud

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

animate dai dark

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

wolfs posted:

animate dai dark

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Grapplejack posted:

the last time I heard davidpro didn't want to do part 7 because no one on staff knew how to draw horses

what about Pony Canyon?

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
replaces all the Jojo part 7 horses with Uma musumes but never comment on it or have any of the characters acknowledge it

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

imagining Arthur Morgan riding atop the shoulders of a horse girl on the plains saying stuff like "woah, easy there girl, slow down."

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

are there lovable donkey or mule support characters in uma musume

if not why not!!!

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

Whirling posted:

imagining Arthur Morgan riding atop the shoulders of a horse girl on the plains saying stuff like "woah, easy there girl, slow down."

Is this not, like, an already existing mod? The internet has gotten way more normal if someone hasn't already pounced on that idea

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Whirling posted:

Mistakenly murdering pedestrians by running into them with the horse girl

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
So what I'm hearing here is Mike Pence has to pay out the nose to get the kind of animation he wants

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

is "uma musume" some MLP poo poo?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
uma musume is a revelation that a subset of anime nerds also have inexplicable encyclopedic knowledge of racing horses. it's almost entirely in-jokes that only make sense if you are familiar with the history of a specific real world horse.

i'm still slightly in denial that any of this is real.

coathat
May 21, 2007

wolfs posted:

are there lovable donkey or mule support characters in uma musume

if not why not!!!

because only race horses are reborn as umamusume

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
loving delicious in dungeon so far, although the way the elf lady is treated feels like someone's weird fetish. hope it gets better by s2

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tokin opposition posted:

loving delicious in dungeon so far, although the way the elf lady is treated feels like someone's weird fetish. hope it gets better by s2

The fact you think this says more about you than the author. :colbert:

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
sorry i don't like the rape plant

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

Ytlaya posted:

Mistakenly murdering pedestrians by running into them with the horse girl

horse girl runs off into the woods like an olympic sprinter after bucking arthur morgan off her shoulders because she saw a mountain lion

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Whirling posted:

hm well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q7v4F8r9Og

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

is "uma musume" some MLP poo poo?

No it's like what if horse girls were really serious about horse racing and by horse girls I mean girls who are horses. I haven't actually seen an episode but I'm pretty sure that's what it's about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tokin opposition posted:

sorry i don't like the rape plant

it’s a man eating plant you fuckin sicko