Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Have Katt on but Adam is dressed like Uncle Sam and the set is made up like the oval office like that one special

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ben shapino posted:

no but seriously though, gay sex is disgusting

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

it’s so funny how much this guy sucked and how many people absolutely destroyed their careers or looked like clowns saying positive or negative things about him

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

nick conducts the interview as meatwad and sees if katt gets offended

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 36 minutes!

holefoods posted:

it’s so funny how much this guy sucked and how many people absolutely destroyed their careers or looked like clowns saying positive or negative things about him

quote:

CLAIM: George Floyd posted a derogatory tweet about “trans folk” in 2011.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. An image purporting to show such a tweet was fabricated. The post is dated 2011, but the account it names was created in 2022, more than two years after Floyd was murdered by a police officer. Floyd was also in prison in 2011.

THE FACTS: Social media users are sharing the fabricated image, claiming it shows Floyd made offensive comments about transgender people more than a decade ago.

The posts typically include a real photo of Floyd next to an image of the bogus tweet, which includes a derogatory remark about “trans folk.” As of Tuesday, tweets sharing the image had collectively received more than 64,000 likes and shares.

But the tweet was fabricated. The tweet in the image is dated Aug. 3, 2011. The account that allegedly posted it says it was created in July 2022, more than two years after Floyd’s murder. Aside from the fabricated image, the tweet does not appear on the account’s profile.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

oh that’s a good thing to read I was concerned it was going to be like one of the political ones where it turns into a “not true BUT” type of deal

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 36 minutes!

holefoods posted:

oh that’s a good thing to read I was concerned it was going to be like one of the political ones where it turns into a “not true BUT” type of deal

no you're right he was no angel

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I sentence you to drat son with no opportunity of cut me some slack Jack.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

UwUnabomber posted:

I sentence you to drat son with no opportunity of cut me some slack Jack.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

holefoods posted:

Haha yeah I sure have egg on my face for saying he shouldn't have been murdered

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

it’s absolutely wrong whenever any cops kill anyone but speaking the name george floyd is a curse that I too have now fallen victim to

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
you have strong opinions about this particular man is there anything about him that you want to share

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Tetramin posted:

Lmao. I like to imagine the thought process that makes someone decide to try and frame this as a homophobia thing.

Like have they always been cynical enough to deploy this tactic, or did they decide to become a bigger piece of poo poo after having gay sex at work and filming it.

Spacey did it for rape

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Dokapon Findom posted:

Haha yeah I sure have egg on my face for saying he shouldn't have been murdered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEI7oX0XxJw

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

can't be true because he was in prison at the time

lol

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Everybody getting floydpilled, you love to see it

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
egregious. outrageous. ludicrous.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

you have strong opinions about this particular man is there anything about him that you want to share

I’m gay

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/1743425623635214503?t=6OJqBkFdqivAYb6q15L--A&s=19

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I see ur little pennes

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i like my frasier au sexuelle

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Origami Dali posted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

okay the tweet is faked. But how do we know that george didnt fabricate it himself in the moments before his death? the perfect crime ?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i listened to the ep with nick doing sebastian the crab today. very funny stuff imo

*walking in on ariel and flounder* "ariel! how could you do this?!"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

https://youtu.be/BDw1MYH6n0U?si=DI3Gi4uE8OC8WPVB

Dennis rules

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://x.com/DisbussingFilm/status/1743046521006817667?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO0-_Zr5R-Y&t=288s

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA9J6lgoI-Q

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

LMAO it’s on his actual channel

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Why would you get married to a woman when you can just hang out with your best guy friends

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Origami Dali posted:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

holy poo poo

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

lmao oh no

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/chillextremist/status/1743135030237610304?t=ESIuZyvwLnAizY_LfEebCQ&s=19

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the gently caress is happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
viper kidnapped a woman and kept her trapped in his home for 4 years