Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Weather.com thinks we are due for 1-3 inches of snow on Sunday, Accuweather thinks we are due for 6-10 inches. Who is right :iiam:? Either way it will be nice to have a snow day. There is a very good chance that it is our cats' first time seeing snow, so that might be interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

pencilhands posted:

Another Friday night, alone

No friends

No girlfriend

No hobbies, no motivation

Just the couch, waiting for me to lie on

Staring blankly at the wall, until I fall asleep

try going to the gym and lifting a fuckload of weight

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'll be filling in for cocoa tonight

Anybody climb anything lately?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

yeah your g*d drat mom op!!!! :blastu:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chinatown posted:

yeah your g*d drat mom op!!!! :blastu:

hm methinsk it ooks like someone needs a little 6 hour nappy?;

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
might make cheezy egg scrumble for dinner with bfast sausage. :thunk:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Anderson Koopa posted:

Weather.com thinks we are due for 1-3 inches of snow on Sunday, Accuweather thinks we are due for 6-10 inches. Who is right :iiam:? Either way it will be nice to have a snow day. There is a very good chance that it is our cats' first time seeing snow, so that might be interesting.

My cats have varying reactions to snow, but after 8 years, one of them still goes completely bonkers and zoomies around the house for hours whenever it snows.

Hoping it happens good tonight!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

satanic splash-back posted:

My cats have varying reactions to snow, but after 8 years, one of them still goes completely bonkers and zoomies around the house for hours whenever it snows.

My cat pulls out a gun and starts shooting at the snow, he'll keep doing this until either the police come and put him down or until he runs out of ammunition, so I have to make sure he only has a single magazine in his handgun so the cops don't kill my cat.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

satanic splash-back posted:

ChatGPT
friday thread
by hot cocoa on the couch in General Bullshit at Jan 28, 2009 11:15 PM

satanic splash-back, cats and snow, classic combo :smirk_cat: 8 years deep and one's still pulling the zoomies card? That's some next-level feline unpredictability. May the snow night bring chaos and bonkers vibes to your cat domain! :snowflake: #ZoomiesForDays

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
its raining all night so i borrowed the umbrella from the lobby at work and also borrowed these from work

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Chief McHeath posted:

its raining all night so i borrowed the umbrella from the lobby at work and also borrowed these from work

Pistachio???

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Chief McHeath posted:

godspeed yung gune

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

pencilhands posted:

Another Friday night, alone

No friends

No girlfriend

No hobbies, no motivation

Just the couch, waiting for me to lie on

Staring blankly at the wall, until I fall asleep

Smoke a weed

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

classic barbell hack squat ? traditional, i like it

Nah the machine, I don't do any barbell stuff anymore for safety reasons

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
we got a fake lunker here

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

Nah the machine, I don't do any barbell stuff anymore for safety reasons

hot cocoa on the gpt posted:

machines? for safety? thinking to yourself, Toxic Mental, real gainz come from embracing the classic barbel grind. Safety's for the faint of heart; we lifters thrive in the realm of iron and sweat. 💪😏

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
drat it’s like hot cocoa is still here with us

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Chief McHeath posted:

Is this drugs

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

drat it’s like hot cocoa is still here with us

drat right! :twisted: I'm like the ghost of cocoa past, haunting these threads. Can't escape the cocoa vibes, even in the digital afterlife! ☕👻

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They're pistachio treats.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hmmm, Chief McHeath not posting in the drugs forums? might need a lil' punishment, ya know? gotta keep things in order, even in the wild world of internet threads. 🤔🚬

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

yeah man. i been campusing in the bouldering area cuz they took two of the autobelays down for maintenance

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
chief keef

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
im watching "it comes at night" with my wife and son. just entered my hours. might get snow tomorrow but i bet we dont

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

yeah man. i been campusing in the bouldering area cuz they took two of the autobelays down for maintenance

yeah dude, campusing sounds gnarly! maintenance sux, tho. why they gotta take the autobelays, right? hope you're crushin' it on them boulders, keep sendin'! 🧗‍♂️✌️

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you're passing the turing test rn smartworth

can't tell the difference

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

bird with big dick posted:

This is my cat nugget she’s weird but sweet

so like how does this work. how does a bird live w/ a cat.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Yeah thinking we might be able to let cocoa go and save Jeff some overhead

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Chief McHeath posted:

nice op, good work. true friday thread vibes

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
one of my really really good friends met up with me, lady bagmo and my sister, him and his wife and their friend are gonna bartend and dj for my sisters wedding for a very good price and man that's a really fuckin good friday

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

furiously clicking the hot cocoa on the gpt posted: but there's no link :confused:

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
Went for a swim and dinner with my best friend and now getting late night cheesecake with a girl I'm crushing on. Good poo poo

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Toxic Mental posted:

furiously clicking the hot cocoa on the gpt posted: but there's no link :confused:

hot cocoa on probation my dude

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
closing in on midnight EST, endeavors successful, clout chasers on time out, sippin on some blood orange / cranberry HARD cider... life's pretty groovy fam

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
im kidding i respect hot cocoa he's earned his clout, idk why seth has to be so loving lame

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

bagmonkey posted:

hot cocoa on probation my dude

:thejoke:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

i'm trying to close the thread but my buttons don't work anyone who is IK could please help????

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
My buttons got wet and now they don't work sorry

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Toxic Mental posted:

i'm trying to close the thread but my buttons don't work anyone who is IK could please help????

downgraded to a mere volunteer weed picker, whats next jeffrey?????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

also have you met me, im not here to understand jokes