Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
See you were thinking about the tax dodger when you meant the vaxx dodger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Piell posted:

Literally every second of his show has his name in shot at least twice

I do not watch his show and would not like to

I was more confirming this is the dude who Dave Anthony was feuding with

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
We really need to have UBI if only so we can avoid the whole artist/failed comedian -> right-wing grifter pipeline

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

rotinaj posted:

I do not watch his show and would not like to

I was more confirming this is the dude who Dave Anthony was feuding with

tbf that could be anyone

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Mercury_Storm posted:

We really need to have UBI if only so we can avoid the whole artist/failed comedian -> right-wing grifter pipeline

No you need Universal Basic Attention that’s the more crucial currency.

I dunno if it will make KF less or more sustainable with Alex coverage but his poo poo is so so much worse since he got back on Twitter. The shows are somehow even more just based on the memes and videos he sees there than they had been.

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013
Now that's a terrifying thought; not that he wanted back Twitter just for audience reach, but also to simplify his show's content production pipeline.

"Hey Paul, how did you come up with all these memes?"

"I stole them."

Morroque fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Jan 3, 2024

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

One of my cats has developed an aversion to Alex Jones, she gets mad and pins her ears back when hearing him.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Let the festivities commence!

Grand Fromage posted:

One of my cats has developed an aversion to Alex Jones, she gets mad and pins her ears back when hearing him.

You might need to Nonk him out before listening.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
There is a fun storyline on the Jan 3 ep at least where a caller grills Alex hard about how birthright citizenship doesn’t count and specifically says Vivek Ramaswamy can’t be President. Alex interviews Vivek on the same ep and is way less friendly than their past interviews.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
loving what? This is literally the first item in Steam's New and Trending.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2487350/Alex_Jones_NWO_Wars/

Steam has games about literally loving Hitler so I don't think it's coming down anytime soon.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Let the festivities commence!

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

loving what? This is literally the first item in Steam's New and Trending.

I reported it for libel against Lenny Posner.

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

Steam has games about literally loving Hitler so I don't think it's coming down anytime soon.

Important to point out that "loving" in this sentence is a verb and not an adjective.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Cool that the boys both utterly failed to understand vivek’s latest infowars hit. He talks about Trump vs Haley and they seem to think he means in the primary when what he actually means as the general election. Then Jordan kinda figures it out and ends up completely agreeing with Vivek, real good look.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Episodes where guests say the quiet part out loud wrt Alex's antisemitism are always a bummer

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

I think this honestly might be worse than the kanye interview, or at least on the same level

squibble
Sep 30, 2003

Color Printer posted:

I think this honestly might be worse than the kanye interview, or at least on the same level

I thought the same thing. This was so breath-takingly racist that I was shocked that AJ could stomach it. But he did! What a loving ghoul.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Jordan mentioned it, and Dan agreed in general that something odd was up with the dude’s speech patterns and way of talking

Without acting like I have qualifications, Brother Nate seemed cuckoo bananas, though from the look of him, I am unsure if it is intentional or not to get attention

That could be cultivated or he could just be a looney tune

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

I was climbing a mountain while listening to it and it must have been a sight.

Just this goony-rear end dude scrambling up rocks and muttering, “Ugh, seriously, gently caress this dude,” over and over.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Multiple times I said “holy poo poo” outloud in my classroom during my prep. It was absolutely insane.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

https://twitter.com/PostLeftWatch/status/1743042397918187933?s=20

I hope that Dan is at least getting some good content out of this disaster.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Happy Januversuary 6 lords

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
On top of the obvious, I hate Alex's trick of setting his volume level way higher than his guests so that he can more easily interrupt them. It blows my ears out every time he does it.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

duz posted:

https://x.com/iwriteok/status/1743879603192754322?s=46

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
Robert Evans should be friends with Dan and Jordan. Dan then meets Jamie Loftus, who makes a Doughboys crossover happen. I have gamed this out.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Marsupial Ape posted:

Robert Evans should be friends with Dan and Jordan.

He kind of is? He’s a listener and has been on the show ; he’s at least very friendly if not a friend.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
Has he been on the show? poo poo, he has. Too much crap in my active memory.

Well, ok, why hasn’t Loftus facilitated at BtB/DB crossover of some sort? Wiger would be a good BtB guest.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Marsupial Ape posted:

Robert Evans should be friends with Dan and Jordan. Dan then meets Jamie Loftus, who makes a Doughboys crossover happen. I have gamed this out.

Actually Dan does a Jordan Swap with Bein Ian and starts dating Jordan Jensen who ruins his loving life. Ian Fidance and KF Jordan then open a lovely B&B in Rehoboth Beach

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Dan and Jordan have been on Behind the Bastards too. That's where I first learned of Knowledge Fight.

My favorite crossover is still the Dollop one since Gary and Dave are just flipping their poo poo over a normal-to-tame episode of InfoWars and the boys are just oh yeah this is what happens when a normal person hears this instead of us freaks.

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013
I still remember Dave calling it "jazz nonsense."

Coquito Ergo Sum
Feb 9, 2021

Alex sounds so miserable interviewing these lunatics. He's probably thinking of the good old days of being around Rogan, Trump, and his personal crew. At least, I hope he's miserable.

Color Printer
May 9, 2011

You get used to it. I don't
even see the code. All I see
is Ipecac, Scapular, Polyphemus...

The thing about this is the Kanye one is that Alex did try (not very hard, but he did, harder than on nate anyway) to give some pushback but he was ultimately sort of held hostage since Kanye was actually in the room and was kind of running the show. With Nate, it's on a call (right?), so Alex could have just hit the kill switch and cut him off at any moment. But he didn't. And then he continued to not do it several more times.

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
When Alex runs into that problem, his instinct tends to be to shout over who he's talking to, or to apply some kind of social pressure to maintain some kind of boundary or tone. This lunatic just kept powering through Alex's bad jokes, fake laughs, interruptions, and offers to couch his language more.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Today's revelation vis-à-vis Alex's psychic revelations sleep apnea-induced dreams explains so goddamn much

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Pennsylvanian posted:

When Alex runs into that problem, his instinct tends to be to shout over who he's talking to, or to apply some kind of social pressure to maintain some kind of boundary or tone. This lunatic just kept powering through Alex's bad jokes, fake laughs, interruptions, and offers to couch his language more.

At the end of the day though Jones decides to air this stuff. If he didn't want it out in the world he could just not do that. He is not forced by some universal physical constant to put it out, he chooses to. No matter how much he "pushes back", he still supports this poo poo.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

duz posted:

I listened to 3 minutes of Jimmy dore. If Dan makes me listen to even a second of Destiny I will find him and jordan and politely express my grievances with them.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Cross-posting from the Right-Wing Media thread in D&D:

OgNar posted:

Cant wait to hear this one.

“It’s time to do it,” Stone told Greco. “Let’s go find Swalwell. It’s time to do it. Then we’ll see how brave the rest of them are. It’s time to do it. It’s either Nadler or Swalwell has to die before the election. They need to get the message. Let’s go find Swalwell and get this over with. I’m just not putting up with this poo poo anymore.”

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/exclusive-roger-stone-spoke-with-cop-pal-about-assassinating-eric-swalwell-and-jerry-nadler/
https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1744478054338924580

Don't know how far this will go as far as legal action, but this will probably get some mileage with Alex

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Froghammer posted:

Today's revelation vis-à-vis Alex's psychic revelations sleep apnea-induced dreams explains so goddamn much

The culprit the whole time was hallucinations induced by brain damage and lack of oxygen

Morroque
Mar 6, 2013
Back when the boys were still displaying some manner of sympathy and empathy towards Alex while still resisting the idea of him being an obvious monster, the sleep apena thing was something that came up and they worried about terribly. (Is he sick? He'll be okay, right?)

It didn't really go anywhere, though. For some reason Alex stopped bringing it up after a while, and the boys eventually realized regular sympathy is wasted on a malignant narcissist.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Yeah, Alex Jones saying he has terrible sleep apnea is I think the only thing I've ever heard him say and completely believed.

I note in the dore interview he claimed to have always had it since he was a kid, which seems unlikely back when he was genuinally in shape. I'm assuming that's just back projection on his part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Children can get/have sleep apnea too, physical fitness doesn't really figure into it.