Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

yea ok posted:

i really like ricky's promos but i've been mostly unimpressed with his work except vs danielson which doesn't count

clearly saving his body so he can work out his pattern matches as raw rolls on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Suplex Liberace posted:

the bucks booked the tag division up until you personally think it started to suck. Tony killed their love of killing the business and he must pay

the only thing they’ve booked is a monthly same day round trip from cucamonga ranch

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

MJeff posted:

Hell thread isn't about negativity it's about honesty and honesty is that Takeshita and Hobbes are loving sick.

Dead rear end

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Suplex Liberace posted:

mines was mjf and him losing to joe killed the promotion for her. I could see the fandom dying in her eys as his hand fell the third time. Tony Khan must pay for his crimes

hmmm.... jewish guy, fell three times....

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

post hole digger posted:

hmmm.... jewish guy, fell three times....

Removed from the roster, betrayed by an unlikely friend turned Devil

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Let my people go...work for the competition

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Ricky rules. But I'm biased.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Shard posted:

Ricky rules. But I'm biased.

there has been no more Louisianan pro wrestler in history

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

he doesnt even live in louisiana hes lived in texas and vegas for the past 20 years

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

you can't have more than one hometown. that's horseshit.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

STONE COLD 64 posted:

he doesnt even live in louisiana hes lived in texas and vegas for the past 20 years

I don't live in Louisiana either but I'm still from NOLA baby

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
happy anniversary to jercho's wife

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

Don't like all this positivity in the Hell thread :(

Kota's an all-time idiot, Matt Hardy's getting a divorce, and they didn't put any effort into trying to sign Giulia. There's definitely material for us this week regardless of the show quality

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

SG Bamboo posted:

Let my people go...work for the competition

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry

Chris James 2 posted:

Kota's an all-time idiot, Matt Hardy's getting a divorce, and they didn't put any effort into trying to sign Giulia. There's definitely material for us this week regardless of the show quality

sure i'll add that i think it sucks they won't let wrestlers cut promos in their native, non-english language. guys like takeshita and penta are insanely charismatic and they should get pre-tapes with subs or live promos with a translator. isn't that why alex hangs around penta??? what happened to "penta says"? the last time i can remember hearing it was when penta challenged mox for the world championship in 2022. maybe they do it on rampage idk.

and i refuse to believe nakamura is too busy to stand in the ring with takeshita or riho or yuka when she eventually shows up, and translate for them.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Matt and Reby possibly getting divorced is a yearly story she books for her mommy blog, keep up. Dude isn't losing that goth baby money, real breadwinner

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

matt hardy already dresses like the most divorced man on the planet

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Matt is looking like Michael Hayes back when he was managing the Hardys

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

FullMetalJackoff posted:

Matt is looking like Michael Hayes back when he was managing the Hardys

oh my god

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a Freebird.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Sisal Two-Step posted:

sure i'll add that i think it sucks they won't let wrestlers cut promos in their native, non-english language. guys like takeshita and penta are insanely charismatic and they should get pre-tapes with subs or live promos with a translator. isn't that why alex hangs around penta??? what happened to "penta says"? the last time i can remember hearing it was when penta challenged mox for the world championship in 2022. maybe they do it on rampage idk.

and i refuse to believe nakamura is too busy to stand in the ring with takeshita or riho or yuka when she eventually shows up, and translate for them.

If you mean live, I get it, but they had Riho cutting her promo in Japanese for her match against Toni Storm at World's End. I agree it can and should be done more, though.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The last time Takeshita spoke on tv it was in Japanese

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

No translation either lol he just yelled some poo poo

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i remember, it was months ago. i wish they'd keep letting him do that is what i'm saying.

e: iirc takeshita cut his japanese promo the dynamite(?) after he turned heel so... probably sometime last spring.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

It was literally last Wednesday

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Time displacement syndrome

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Wait where did anyone hear Matt Hardy was getting a divorce?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Reby is basically screaming it from the rooftops.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

MJeff posted:

Reby is basically screaming it from the rooftops.

I literally don’t see anything implying on her Instagram and her Twitter is private.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sisal Two-Step posted:

i remember, it was months ago. i wish they'd keep letting him do that is what i'm saying.

e: iirc takeshita cut his japanese promo the dynamite(?) after he turned heel so... probably sometime last spring.

It was on the dynamite before last

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

fart blood posted:

I literally don’t see anything implying on her Instagram and her Twitter is private.

consume more drama clickbaiters

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

tony needs to get his poo poo together and stop loving with the temporal ley lines. he should have never loving bought the chronosphere in the first place

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

That DICK! posted:

tony needs to get his poo poo together and stop loving with the temporal ley lines. he should have never loving bought the chronosphere in the first place

I dont think you know what you're talking about.

Play some Chrono Trigger and maybe I'll believe you.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Sisal Two-Step posted:

Who is Nakamura

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
They’re having more than one women’s match on the shows now. I guess Mercedes Mone is a lock now?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

That DICK! posted:

check out this mark who thinks he gets how backstage chronomancy works :rolleyes:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Shinjobi posted:

I dont think you know what you're talking about.

Play some Chrono Trigger-

*andre voice* you got it boss

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I hope that mark briscoe does not end up stuck in hardy jail for one year like zay did

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

History Comes Inside! posted:

It was on the dynamite before last

i'll take my L on this on thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

fart blood posted:

Wait where did anyone hear Matt Hardy was getting a divorce?

Reby is the real money maker in the family through her mommy blogging and Goth baby. She ran a divorce storyline last spring and it killed so I'm not surprised she is running it again