Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Nigmaetcetera posted:

He’s not a fungus he’s a big fat guy the size of a castle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t141aYP5yg

Don't smoke hay, kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Gonna do a weed. It's 4:20 somewhere.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Woodpile posted:

Gonna do a weed. It's 4:20 somewhere.

it's always 4:20 in my heart

i packed a bowl today after grocery shopping and played some video game

RFC
Nov 3, 2002
My current flower vape is dying, I do have a vapcap. Should I just get an induction heater and use that with the vapcap instead of a battery powered flower vape?

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
lmao

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Lmfao this owns

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LOLOLOL rest in cheetah piss

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Lmfao

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I was contemplating him as a demigod for dungeons and dragons. He's the god of indolence and smoking a thousand pounds of weed daily. He's worshipped by the lazy and the stoned, and the great thing about worshipping him is that missing his weekly services because you didn't feel like going is an act of devotion in and of itself. Physics don't mean poo poo on Toril or wherever.
Is it some kind of giant weed? Because the effort/land he would have to put into growing and harvesting that much human sized weed would be nuts.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Jelly posted:

Is it some kind of giant weed? Because the effort/land he would have to put into growing and harvesting that much human sized weed would be nuts.

He has worshippers to grow and harvest his weed for him.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

RFC posted:

My current flower vape is dying, I do have a vapcap. Should I just get an induction heater and use that with the vapcap instead of a battery powered flower vape?

If you like the vapcap, sure. Pretty much the same price as a decent vape anyway.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

https://twitter.com/mikisharon/status/1599506944

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Congratulations to Ashli on reaching her 3 year sober milestone!

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

drop nugs in a volcano

oh, so that's where Storz & Bickel got some of their design ideas from

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

what strain is this

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
suburban woo

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

vessel: flooded
serpent: zzz
duckling: fattened
seeds: om nom nom

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010
What is the duckling doing when I vape some weed after drinking and I am violently ill

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
although i havent drank in over a decade, there was literally nothing harmonious about smoking weed and drinking at the same time :colbert:

also i quit smoking vape carts like a week ago and switched back to straight flower. Its pretty amazing how quickly my tolerance dialed back, and I have to say that its a much more enjoyable high.

Now I need to get a vaporizer because combusting flower in my apartment smells way too long

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Chemicals affect different people differently.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
yeah crossfading can be fuckin great for me if I hit it just right. It's also a gamble but hey whats life without some fun

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Pretty sure I've forgotten how to make mashed potatoes.

RFC
Nov 3, 2002

KingShiro posted:

If you like the vapcap, sure. Pretty much the same price as a decent vape anyway.

Honestly, I'm not quite sure how I like the vapcap as I really suck at extraction with it and a lighter. I can't get consistent results with it which is annoying

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

-boil potato

-add butter and whatever

-mash

I use like 3 sticks of butter to a 5lb bag of potato but no milk or anything.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

RFC posted:

Honestly, I'm not quite sure how I like the vapcap as I really suck at extraction with it and a lighter. I can't get consistent results with it which is annoying

a lighter, like a lighter-lighter? thats frustrating and unreliable, yeah - you need a torch of some sort for good results

i use this guy right now and it works great, if you dont feel like taking the plunge on an induction heater

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

owls or something posted:

-boil potato

-add butter and whatever

-mash

I use like 3 sticks of butter to a 5lb bag of potato but no milk or anything.

Solid recipe. But I was having trouble with how to cut the potatoes with the knife. In my hand. But I came up with a workaround.

RFC
Nov 3, 2002

DoombatINC posted:

a lighter, like a lighter-lighter? thats frustrating and unreliable, yeah - you need a torch of some sort for good results

i use this guy right now and it works great, if you dont feel like taking the plunge on an induction heater

Sorry, not a regular lighter. I have a single flame and a triple flame. I just can't get the rotation right I think. My vapcap is too slippery also.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

RFC posted:

Sorry, not a regular lighter. I have a single flame and a triple flame. I just can't get the rotation right I think. My vapcap is too slippery also.

Get a simrell fmj or equivalent. Never have to roll again, and the bowl stays hotter for longer so you can finish in fewer heat cycles. Totally worth it.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Just collected the resin from my dynavap stem, loaded it into some bud and vaped it.

Tongue went completely numb. Think I'm going on a journey fellas. Wish me luuck

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

Carth Dookie posted:

Just collected the resin from my dynavap stem, loaded it into some bud and vaped it.

Tongue went completely numb. Think I'm going on a journey fellas. Wish me luuck

this guy just crossed over into the weed dimension

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Ror posted:

this guy just crossed over into the weed dimension

I am back from the weed dimension. I have met the duckling.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

guys
https://sndup.net/xh98/

i made this to show my brother how elevenlabs works but it is relevant to tt

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Jan 12, 2024

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Anybody else tried those weed mushroom vapes? Hits pretty chill. The amanita seems to cut the anxiety.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

With near absolute-zero temperatures here in the Prairies, and the household quickly going through the last of emergency edibles, am I sure glad that our weed stores have grown sophisticated enough to do online home delivery.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Going through a terrible loving time with no money or weed.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I feel confident in my anecdotal observation now to bring it in front of the larger group:

Edibles make me constipated. Mostly gummies, 100MG of chocolate over the weekend.

This is now multiple times I've observed this, so it seems like something real.

Anyone else noticed this? Or is this a common side effect?

RFC
Nov 3, 2002

Carth Dookie posted:

Get a simrell fmj or equivalent. Never have to roll again, and the bowl stays hotter for longer so you can finish in fewer heat cycles. Totally worth it.

Thanks, I will look into the Jimmy hat for my vapcap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Whatever happened to a toilet paper roll and foil?